No announcement yet.

Oct 9 | Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GATTACA!; 10-09-2021, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Kelly just said you’d see TB in the second half
      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
        Terrible terrible stand by the defense. The offense comes back and helps you out and this is how you play.
        In their Defense, the offense hasn’t helped them much this season.

Comment

• "We've been trying to avoid going to him" WHY? WHY? WHY? Why would you avoid going to him? Is he injured? Is he bad? Cause he's a hell of a lot better than Coan

Comment

• Why is this defense so bad/soft before halves? Damn that field goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
              Freeman’s D giving up more points right before half. Feel like we’ve talked about that too much as well.
              When we go Prevent the defense looks horrible. He's gotta revise something, it kills us in late game situations.

Comment

• Kelly just said “We’ve been trying to hold off going to him”. Why? Was it because he isn’t good enough, or you were trying to make the safe play? Dumb statement.

Comment

• Nice prevent defense Freeman, you dumb fucking asshole.

Comment

• I will take a 14-13 halftime lead all night long given what a horrendous start we had.

Comment

• The only thing prevent does is prevent you from winning the game. Put either Buchner or Pyne in, they can run it, the offense is just better with them in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                        "We've been trying to avoid going to him" WHY? WHY? WHY? Why would you avoid going to him? Is he injured? Is he bad? Cause he's a hell of a lot better than Coan
                        Yeah that was a really bizarre comment by BK. “Our strategy is to try and not score points for as long as possible, we figure that will work our well for us.” WTF
                        I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Don’t look now, Bama down 17-7
                          I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• So Kelly wanted to avoid going to Buchner... but Pyne isn't good enough even though the offense is better with him? What?

Comment

• Important to note the dramatic improvement in pass pro the second Buchner swapped in. Probably a result of him getting the ball out quickly.

Comment

• Let’s just slither out quietly with the W and get 2 weeks worth of work into Buchner with total control at practice.

Comment

• Coan hasn’t been a part of any points since the first half of the Wisconsin game. Let’s leave it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                    Let’s just slither out quietly with the W and get 2 weeks worth of work into Buchner with total control at practice.
                                    Any chance we slither out loudly with a double digit win? Maybe that's too greedy haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                      Important to note the dramatic improvement in pass pro the second Buchner swapped in. Probably a result of him getting the ball out quickly.
                                      Its a result of the opposing defense not knowing exactly where the QB is going to be every single snap.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post

Yeah that was a really bizarre comment by BK. “Our strategy is to try and not score points for as long as possible, we figure that will work our well for us.” WTF
                                        I think it is the same line of thinking as NFL coaches when they prefer to let the rookie QB sit and learn. Obviously, we have no choice as Coan is the worst starting QB I can remember.
                                        "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Originally posted by WilliamWallace View Post

In their Defense, the offense hasn’t helped them much this season.
                                          They pretty much went to prevent style defense.

Comment

• Cheers Brother!

Comment

• On another note, who is the Heisman front runner at this point in the season?

Comment

Let’s just slither out quietly with the W and get 2 weeks worth of work into Buchner with total control at practice.
                                                This is so obviously the way that it won't actually be the way. Something something experience. Something something graded out poorly. Something something coach talk.

Comment

• Fairly obvious that BK didn't want to roll with Pyne because he doesn't believe he is the long term answer. So the plan all along has probably been to go with Coan as the starter until TB was ready. I really don't think BK wanted Pyne to grab the job and not let go and then have another QB controversy in the offseason.

Comment

• Unrelated... But how for long has Wake Forest been trying to steal ND's away uniform?
                                                    I spend WAY too much time on here.

Comment

On another note, who is the Heisman front runner at this point in the season?
                                                      Good question. No idea. On a similar note, who are the QBs projected to be picked in the 1st round?
                                                      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Just ordered my All Pro Pass Robotic Quarterback.

Comment

On another note, who is the Heisman front runner at this point in the season?
                                                          Ritter? Haha.
                                                          someone from Georgia?

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                            Fairly obvious that BK didn't want to roll with Pyne because he doesn't believe he is the long term answer. So the plan all along has probably been to go with Coan as the starter until TB was ready. I really don't think BK wanted Pyne to grab the job and not let go and then have another QB controversy in the offseason.
                                                            Only reason I would call BS on this is because if that's the case then TB should have been getting #2 reps all season and should have been the 1st off the bench when Coan went down in Chicago. I think this is more about them not having any fucking clue who's capable of what in the QB room...

Comment

• Originally posted by NDRock View Post

Good question. No idea. On a similar note, who are the QBs projected to be picked in the 1st round?
                                                              Also a good question! Haven’t followed enough this season to give an educated answer. It’s been a strange season so far.

Comment

• I am sensing a BAMA loss. I just feel it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                                  Fairly obvious that BK didn't want to roll with Pyne because he doesn't believe he is the long term answer. So the plan all along has probably been to go with Coan as the starter until TB was ready. I really don't think BK wanted Pyne to grab the job and not let go and then have another QB controversy in the offseason.
                                                                  I agree. This is why he has waited so long to make a change. Think he was trying to make that “plan” work. Glad he finally realized it was time to go a different direction. This is why fans often see the solution quicker. We’re not encumbered by going against a choice we made.

Comment

• Am I alone in thinking that the constant QB swapping really throws off the rhythm of the rest of the team? Seems like the worst possible way to handle this.

Comment

Ritter? Haha.
                                                                      someone from Georgia?
                                                                      At this point I’d say he’s maybe top 10. No one has really separated themselves this season. Not yet!

Comment

Also a good question! Haven’t followed enough this season to give an educated answer. It’s been a strange season so far.
                                                                        Agree. Seems like college football lost a lot of star power last year and I’ve yet to figure out the new generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post

Only reason I would call BS on this is because if that's the case then TB should have been getting #2 reps all season and should have been the 1st off the bench when Coan went down in Chicago. I think this is more about them not having any fucking clue who's capable of what in the QB room...
                                                                          I agree with him. Pyne has a noodle arm and is a smurf.

Comment

• Call me crazy, but looks to me like Coan might be coming out for the 1st offensive series of the 2nd half. BK can't be that tone deaf. Right? RIGHT??!

Comment

• Is this the least experienced ND QB ever?
                                                                              Last edited by T-Boone; 10-09-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Calzada is ripping Bama right now. Just Crazy, I think Fisher has been looking ahead from the start of the season. Haha

Comment

• WTF was that BS by Hart?!?!!?!?!?

Comment

• What the fuck is Cam Hart doing? Horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Braxton Burmeister is the name of a kid who constantly tells people his dad is a lawyer anytime hes about to get smacked for talking shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cam Hart wtf was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                                          WTF was that BS by Hart?!?!!?!?!?
                                                                                          You cant miss that tackle. Terrible

Comment

• Wrap up!

Comment

• Now our cornerbacks cant tackle

Comment

• Guess our corners can't tackle anymore.

Comment

• Bad missed tackle

Comment

• It appears our DB coach needs to do some coaching.

Comment

• How many times have we lost contain?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X