No announcement yet.

Oct 2 | Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they get the ball back at half. Why? Because they deferred.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildMan80 View Post
      We’re done. Absolute sh*t show of a coaching job.
      A week after the record was set,… the man upstairs clearly has beef with this program and loves trolling it’s fanbase
      There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Welp, first time in awhile. Just embarrassing performance and the stubborn shit with Kelly leaving Coan in is just something I can't sit all day and watch. That's it for me today before I just start saying and reading outlandish things on here. Good evening to yall ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
          I genuinely feel bad for the defense
          That was the worst series from Freeman in a while. Terrible coverage 3 man d line fronts.

out coached out played embarrassment
          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Kelly and Rees will never leave. This is purgatory

Comment

• Miami 2017
              Michigan 2019
              Cincinnati 2021

Odd years have not been kind recently.

Comment

• I should have played lacrosse growing up.
                "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• I'm sorry but Rees wasn't ready for this job. The line sucks but holy....
                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• He’s gonna make like 3 completions for nothing and Kelly’s gonna keep him in.. This is incredibly frustrating to watch

Comment

• This offense is utter garbage. A complete embarrassment that Rees and Quinn have out together. It should be unacceptable to be this inept. I don’t know how we got to the point where this is acceptable.

Comment

• Exposed.
                        My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• Why is Coan still in? I'm sorry but this guy isn't a fit for this team
                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Take Coan out!!!
                            GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Wtf is with this play calling JFC!!!

Comment

• Wtf
                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Getting Boo’d lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                    This offense is utter garbage. A complete embarrassment that Rees and Quinn have out together. It should be unacceptable to be this inept. I don’t know how we got to the point where this is acceptable.
                                    It’s embarrassing!
                                    GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Let’s go bearcats cheers are LOUD on tv. So embarrassing.
                                      Formerly known as Kellyisit

Comment

• Coan has to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
                                          Exposed.
                                          To be fair, the offense was actually exposed week 2.

Comment

• Even the 40 second offense had two RBs in the backfield…

Comment

• Originally posted by bkess8 View Post
                                              Take Coan out!!!
                                              If he comes out in the second half I'm going to kill myself.

Pyne. Buchner. Rudy. I dont care. He's a statue and not good.
                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• This is one of the worst performances in a half.
                                                QB change should have happened a while ago.

Comment

• Bring in Pine or throw the damn ball with TB12!
                                                  GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                                    Even the 40 second offense had two RBs in the backfield…
                                                    Tommy is as good as coordinating as he is running from the police. Calabrese's people would do a better job.
                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I feel for BK. He knows Pyne would ball out, and you're looking at controversy past this year. However you're wasting a good defense and bad schedule.

Coan needs to go ahead and switch to mentor.

Comment

• My speculation is Coan’s finger is still F’d up from the dislocated finger because he looks far worse throwing the ball than he did in the first game and half. Either way, thank you for what you’ve done. It’s time to be a good teammate on the sideline.

We know who this OL is. Get them the fuck off the field. Move them now. It can’t get any worse. If you have standards, then it’s time to act on them. This is a literal joke of an OL. We can at least build for the future.

Comment

• Get rid of Rees and Quinn. They haven't earned another season.

Comment

• Damn. Just damn. Was expecting a much better performance at home. This sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post

A week after the record was set,… the man upstairs clearly has beef with this program and loves trolling it’s fanbase
                                                              lmao it feels like it.. Worst part is I spent all week doing what I always do in the fall.. convincing myself we’re legit & ignoring all the warning signs.

Comment

• If they can't figure out who the fuck to play at QB, then just play Buchner. Suck it up in 2021, get him some experience. I'm done with Coan. Compete hard this year, this is no where near a CFP caliber team. So what are we even doing wasting our time with a transfer.

Comment

• If this is what experience gives us, I don’t want it. Let’s ride with inexperience, that’s at the least understandable.

Someone mentioned earlier that this is a great showing in front of some big time recruits, and I couldn’t agree more. Hard to sell the performance, and game day atmosphere, pretty embarrassing. Something needs to change!

Comment

• Only Brian Kelly and ND could have the success of the last few years and not do shit with it.

This offense should be fucking loaded and it's just a piece of shit.

Comment

• Rees and Coan both need to be gone tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                        This offense is utter garbage. A complete embarrassment that Rees and Quinn have out together. It should be unacceptable to be this inept. I don’t know how we got to the point where this is acceptable.
                                                                        Kelly’s best hires, IMO have come when he went outside his inbred coaching tree. Elko, Lee, Freeman on D. Chip Long is his only OC from the outside and I think he put out stretches of our best offense during Kelly’s tenure. Rees and Quinn are mediocre to bad. As were Denbrock, Molanar, Chuck Martin, and BVG. You’d think he’d learn.
                                                                        "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• I can't help but imagine what we'd have if BK hired Joe Moorehead and Pyne got to take all the practice reps this offseason instead of investing time into an immobile transfer QB. No saying what the O-line would look like but the offense would be better than this dumpster fire I'd bet.

Comment

• The OL isn't great but they're giving Coan time.

Rees is absolute trash. And running RPO plays with Coan LOL.

Comment

• Coan left because of Mertz. And we married him.

Think about that. Mertz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                                                                                Only Brian Kelly and ND could have the success of the last few years and not do shit with it.

This offense should be fucking loaded and it's just a piece of shit.
                                                                                It’s inexcusable to be THIS bad,… I get not rolling every year but no top tier program can ever be this inept on either side of the ball
                                                                                There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDRock View Post

Kelly’s best hires, IMO have come when he went outside his inbred coaching tree. Elko, Lee, Freeman on D. Chip Long is his only OC from the outside and I think he put out stretches of our best offense during Kelly’s tenure. Rees and Quinn are mediocre to bad. As were Denbrock, Molanar, Chuck Martin, and BVG. You’d think he’d learn.
                                                                                  I'd argue Sanford in 2015 was the ceiling. Chip Long had nice stretches but he also had an other worldly OL to work with.

Comment

• I’m starting to think Rees is using a madden ‘04 playbook

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                                                                                      The OL isn't great but they're giving Coan time.

Rees is in total stubborn idiot mode with Coan and this offense.

Comment

How is this playcalling getting approved!? BK thinks this makes sense?

Comment

• So weird that missing on QB and OL recruiting has come back to bite us.

Comment

Do you mean read option? Because there's no reason a statue shouldn't be able to run RPOs

Comment

• I'm not about losing. It happens. I'm mad that it was avoidable but for whatever reason this staff couldn't get out of its own way. Fuck that.

Comment

• Kelly scolding them in the locker room.. cool.

Comment

• Kelly's speech was on point. Problem is it was directed at the players and not the offensive coaching staff.

Comment

• Looks to me like Pyne is getting himself loose and Coan was just standing around on that sideline shot

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                                                      Do you mean read option? Because there's no reason a statue shouldn't be able to run RPOs
                                                                                                      Yes I did. Watch the 1st half again sometime this week, we're running read option with Coan.....

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X