No announcement yet.

Oct 2 | Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that the first pressure of the game?

Comment

• He had to score there,…
      There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Absolutely, 100%, have to score on this opportunity.

Comment

• That’s was good play.
          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Put Drew White at QB. No fucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvesEvo View Post

I think we used up all our turnovers last week.

Comment

• Fosky finally allowed to pin his ears back and attack. Wow good things happen. Let the kid play his game!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                  Put Drew White at QB. No fucks.
                  Kiser was a HS QB and took one to the house a week ago…

Comment

• This team is just so bad at ceasing opportunity today.

The leadership and coaching decided to take a vacation. They just look disinterested.
                    It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Imagine coaching your team up and getting them ready for potentially the biggest game of the year. BK would never.

Comment

• Needed fumble return for TD there… wish I was kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                          Needed fumble return for TD there… wish I was kidding
                          Freeman has to hate Tommy.... right?
                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Probably been mentioned, anyone know where Botelho has been?

Comment

• Nevermind I guess.
                              It's Just a Ride.

Comment

Even if we score here, we need the time on the clock.

Comment

• Cool fumble, he needed to score. The offense cant.

Comment

In an odd way I disagree. I think the offense desperately needs to punch it in in order to give this team any semblance of confidence.

Comment

• I know everybody wants to compare him to Book but the ball looks sharper out of his hand than Ian’s

Comment

• YEA DREW

Comment

• Give Lenzy props for that block

Comment

• Pyne definitely missed a couple of reads, but that play right there is exactly why he needs to be playing over Coan

Comment

• YES!!! Sure wish we would have taken a FG earlier.

Comment

• Coan ain't gonna be playing anymore I think.
                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Atta boy Pyne!

Comment

• Welcome to the Time of Pyne.

Comment

• Decision time for UC on D. The rush 3, drop 8 isn’t going to work if Pyne stays composed and scrambles. Interested if they change it up

Comment

• Competent offense! Too bad it took 44 minutes to figure it out.

Comment

• That RZ turnover is about to bend us all over...

Comment

• How the coaches haven’t noticed the team reacts differently with Pyne in…. I said it last week and once again. He has the IT factor and his teammates fight harder for him…
                                                            I was smarter when I drank...
                                                            I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• Drew Pyne is for sure the starting QB. Nice work Drew

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                Coan ain't gonna be playing anymore I think.
                                                                Don't underestimate BK like that.

Comment

Competent offense! Too bad it took 44 minutes to figure it out.
                                                                  Again, BK's speech was directed at the wrong people...

Comment

• when it comes to everything on offense BK needs to listen to his instincts and then do the exact opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                      This is so embarrassing. There’s no shame in losing to Cincy. They’re a good team. There is shame in not even competing.
                                                                      I'm afraid we are going to start losing players to them.

They can legit say that they are the better program now.

Comment

• I predict ND down 20-14 with 2 mins left and Coan having to come in on the final drive due to a Pyne injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                          I predict ND down 20-14 with 2 mins left and Coan having to come in on the final drive due to a Pyne injury.
                                                                          Don't put that out into the universe

Comment

• There is definitely a different vibe on the sideline with Pyne. They believe in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                              I predict ND down 20-14 with 2 mins left and Coan having to come in on the final drive due to a Pyne injury.
                                                                              ...and somehow winning. Leading to Coan being entrenched as the starting QB for the rest of the season.

Comment

• FOSKY

Comment

• Catch the ball hot hands

Comment

• Is this real life? What a joke

Comment

• Kevin Austin WHAT THE FUCK

Comment

• FFS Austin what an easy catch
                                                                                        60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• If Austin isn't going to make that catch, put Colzie in.

Comment

• ND has downfield opportunities. Why was Coan playing if they didn’t trust him to even try those earlier?

Comment

• I love KH
                                                                                              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• You cannot drop that.

Comment

• God what a huge drop that was.
                                                                                                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Dare I say another turnover please!!!

Comment

• Sad we are gonna waste an elite talent like KH's college career
                                                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X