No announcement yet.

Oct 2 | Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so embarrassing. There’s no shame in losing to Cincy. They’re a good team. There is shame in not even competing.
    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• So, I loved Kelly’s halftime message. Now let’s actually do it where we need it. But, for some reason I’m left thinking we’ll bench a defender for a missed tackle and Lugg will stay in there while he flails about. Or Madden falls to his knees attempting to move block someone.

Comment

• Lol at 3 down lineman
        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Omg why!!! Get Coan out of there!!!!

Comment

• We're sticking with Coan? LoL.

Turning it off for the first time in my life. Fuck us.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post

Yes I did. Watch the 1st half again sometime this week, we're running read option with Coan.....
              I know that, but you said RPO which had me confused

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenAura View Post
                I can't help but imagine what we'd have if BK hired Joe Moorhead and Pyne got to take all the practice reps this offseason instead of investing time into an immobile transfer QB. No saying what the O-line would look like but the offense would be better than this dumpster fire I'd bet.
                Moorhead was such a no brainer hire that I was shocked it wasn’t made. Until I heard it was Rees then I wasn’t shocked at all.
                Formerly known as Kellyisit

Comment

• Originally posted by WildMan80 View Post
                  Kelly scolding them in the locker room.. cool.
                  did you play football? Lmao

I don't know a single coach that wouldn't have scolded that effort. It's not all on the players, but you don't just say "hey guys, that was rough, but I'm proud of ya and let's try to do better. go team!"
                  My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• I’ve never felt so close to Ron Burgundy in a glass case of emotion.. are they really going to put Coan back in this game??

Comment

• A break? Ok, let's do something with that!

Comment

• There would be that FG advantage we’d have but it doesn’t matter because our offense is so frickin bad it’s not even a competitive game, lol

Comment

• If Coan trots out there I might have to turn it off.

Comment

• Pyne time

Comment

• Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post

did you play football? Lmao

I don't know a single coach that wouldn't have scolded that effort. It's not all on the players, but you don't just say "hey guys, that was rough, but I'm proud of ya and let's try to do better. go team!"
                              I did.. “play better or you’re not going to play” works when the effort is sub par.. not the coaching.

This is a staff after juggling QBs, calling a vanilla, predicable offense & consistently putting their D in a horrible position.

Motivate.. not threaten lol

Comment

• Holy Jesus, it Pyne!!

Comment

• Kelly thought that the O-line was on autopilot and could hire anyone he wanted.

Comment

• The bar lit up when Pyne came in
                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• It’s going to be hilarious when we lose this game but it’s clear Pyne should be the QB.

Comment

• Pyne is much better pre-snap then Can. That is obvious I think.

Comment

• Pyne just stepped up in the pocket and delivered a ball in stride. Doesn't he know you're not allowed to do that?

Comment

• WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!

Comment

I did.. “play better or you’re not going to play” works when the effort is sub par.. not the coaching.

This is a staff after juggling QBs, calling a vanilla, predicable offense & consistently putting their D in a horrible position.

Motivate.. not threaten lol
                                              That's fair. I'm really not defending the staff, they're more to blame than anything. I guess I misread your criticism of his speech. My B.

Honestly when I heard it, it had a tone like he was talking directly to Coan and justifying making the switch to Pyne.
                                              My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• So incredibly dumb… WTF. Buchner/RUN WOW

Comment

• Why in the actual fuck did they take Pyne out ? Lol wtf

Comment

• just leave pyne in
                                                    YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                    Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

• I don’t understand putting Buchner in there when Pyne is in rhythm.

Comment

• Fuck it, give me Ian Book 2.0 for the next 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                          I don’t understand putting Buchner in there when Pyne is in rhythm.
                                                          Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

This drive will ultimately have been killed by the f****** staff trying to outsmart everybody and putting Buchner in when Pyne was dealing. Fuck this. Fuck them. If Rees truly has autonomy over the offense, he shouldn't after this week.

Comment

• I think TB is getting screwed by Reese. The boy can throw the ball but they only call run plays or RPOs when he is in.
                                                              I think In 2 years TB will be a better QB the DP. I do think DP will be/is a good QB.
                                                              RLTW!

Comment

• If you're going for it on 4th and 5, why throw on 3rd and 5? Someone smarter than me please explain.

Comment

• Have I said this offense is a total shit show?

Comment

• 4th and 5 and the play is for Braden Lenzy. That's everything I need to know about this staff. Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                      Pyne is much better pre-snap then Can. That is obvious I think.
                                                                      He's way bette post snap too.

Comment

So incredibly dumb… WTF. Buchner/RUN WOW
                                                                        I'm not opposed to bringing in Buchner but it's no secret what we do when he comes in. At least mix it up.

Wasted a down there
                                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Pulling Pyne after two first downs and back to back completions to run Buchner for no gain is soooo Tommy Rees.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                            If you're going for it on 4th and 5, why throw on 3rd and 5? Someone smarter than me please explain.
                                                                            No explanation needed. There was no plan. Rees has Mayer. Of course his TE will bail out his bad offense on 3 rd down. And if not, we’ll throw to Braden frickin Lenzy

Comment

• Turnover here please!!!

Comment

• So basically our choices are:
                                                                                1. Statue QB with no confidence
                                                                                2. Mobile QB who doesn’t know what he’s doing
                                                                                3. 5’10” QB with good poise but who is completely unprepared to play (that’s on the coaches)

Comment

Because Rees and Kelly don’t see what every fan sees . If Kelly and Rees didn’t have the brand of Notre Dame behind them they would be lucky with a .500 record in the MAC

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                                    Turnover here please!!!
                                                                                    I think we used up all our turnovers last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                                      If you're going for it on 4th and 5, why throw on 3rd and 5? Someone smarter than me please explain.
                                                                                      Especially how their defense was lined up, probably could’ve gashed them with a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post

Because Rees and Kelly don’t see what every fan sees . If Kelly and Rees didn’t have the brand of Notre Dame behind them they would be lucky with a .500 record in the MAC
                                                                                        Kelly did pretty well in the MAC.

Comment

• This what we get for poaching there 2nd best head coach and D coordinator in the last 20 years...

Comment

• This feels like 4 minutes left in the game..

Comment

So basically our choices are:
                                                                                              1. Statue QB with no confidence
                                                                                              2. Mobile QB who doesn’t know what he’s doing
                                                                                              3. 5’10” QB with good poise but who is completely unprepared to play (that’s on the coaches)
                                                                                              Tommy Rees ND QB coach and Offensive Coordinator.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvesEvo View Post

I think we used up all our turnovers last week.
                                                                                                They are averaging more per game then ever in Kelly's tenure. Hard to imagine they don't get at least one, but if that is the case there is NO CHANCE. Hard to win a game when you have given the ball up 3 times.

Comment

• 4th and inches and no adjustment on the DL… okay cool nice job coach

Comment

• I know Lenzy wasn't technically wrong to run the fade, but I'm ok with Pyne's read and throw. The out was wide open and you're trying to get a 1st not a td.

Pyne Dimes.

Comment

• Mannn we needed Drew to return that lol

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X