Clear All

• Nice play Kyle.
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Thank god for Kyle Hamilton.

Comment

• Ham

Comment

• Great job by Hamilton there….but very lucky we stopped that 4th. How the f*ck do you only have 3 guys on the line on a 4th and 1?!?!

Comment

• Buchner brings some attitude

Comment

• TB12

Comment

• T-BU made a lot out of nothing there

Comment

• Mayer time
                  "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Thank god for Kyren Williams

Comment

• Coan - stud
                      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• How did that work

Comment

• This Notre Dame team is Bi-polar as hell

Comment

• On replay, that’s a pretty darn good throw

Comment

• Scary good throw by Coan.

Comment

• Great play call. We’re going to have to rely on slants and quick outs to overcome the shortcomings of the O-line.

Comment

• I get this Vibe that Coen needs to be benched in order to play ‘better’

It’s weird.

Comment

• Nice throw in a tight window

Comment

• Ballsy from coan

Comment

• I don't feel good about it but I'll take it. I don't like the swapping QBs inside of the same drive.

Comment

• Hell of a throw by Coan

Comment

• KW is my favorite player, perhaps ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                              I don't feel good about it but I'll take it. I don't like the swapping QBs inside of the same drive.
                                              I don’t mind it. Keeps the defense on their toes.

Comment

• Coan has proven to be an above average QB when given time. He definitely sits in the pocket for too long but when given time time..... STUD

Comment

• That’s a low percentage play. But i will take the luck at the moment

Comment

• Brees has to be one of my favorite athletes of all time. Love that he’s doing ND games now.

Comment

• I like Coan, but it seems like he has a horseshoe hanging.
                                                      The sooner Rees realizes that he will have to have a 2 QB system the better off the offense will be.
                                                      RLTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                                        Brees has to be one of my favorite athletes of all time. Love that he’s doing ND games now.
                                                        I miss Flutie

Comment

• Great momentum here. Punch another one in and take some control. Let the team play with some confidence and the lead.

Comment

• Austin looks uncomfortable going over the middle. Scared even....

Comment

• Absolutely bailed out.

Comment

• Pure bailout

Comment

• Let's go TB12!!!

Comment

• Coan has made one good decision today and it got a touchdown other than that he has been terrible.

Comment

• Austin can't get separation.

Comment

Coan has proven to be an above average QB when given time. He definitely sits in the pocket for too long but when given time time..... STUD
                                                                        I think he is a stud at one thing. The act of Throwing the ball. Multiples times he has thrown to the only receiver that was double covered. So his reads aren’t consistent.
                                                                        luckly he seems to have a horseshoe hanging.
                                                                        He will have to do this season.
                                                                        RLTW!

Comment

• It's sad that the best combo of RBs has had in some time, is wasted behind thus OL. Tyree looks so God damn explosive when he gets an OUNCE of daylight.

Comment

• TB must not know how to call protections/read/etc

they’re not letting him do anything

Comment

• Jackie Boy knows we’ve got more receivers that Austin right?

Comment

It's sad that the best combo of RBs has had in some time, is wasted behind thus OL. Tyree looks so God damn explosive when he gets an OUNCE of daylight.
                                                                                Hes going to be much better than Williams
                                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Terrible throw. I miss Clausen's perfect fades

Comment

• I hate this two QB bullshit
                                                                                    Any other man stops and talks, but the walking man walks

Comment

• Guinness, its what makes the Irish Fightin'
                                                                                      Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Comment

• NANA great play!

Comment

• Kyle Hamilton stayed disciplined, but Lewis didn't. His guy was butt naked on the opposite hash.

Comment

• Defense has been pretty good

Comment

• Notre Dame is so much better than these guys lol
                                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• D is pretty impressive today. Too bad the offense isn’t.
                                                                                                60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Any Botelho sightings yet?

Comment

• 2nd and 1.... Take a shot there Tommy, ya pussy.

Comment

• Get a score here boys!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X