No announcement yet.

Sept 18 | Purdue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can I get my pick in?? I have a very Yuge hottake to share this week.
    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• I'll go one record and say ND wins by 17+
      I used to be D-BOE34 but I can't login for some reason. Will someone donate some vBucks?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
          When can I get my pick in?? I have a very Yuge hottake to share this week.
          I've gotchu
          My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• Comment

• Now, this is pretty funny!!!

Comment

• Purdue has some talent and experience, no doubt, but their defense hasn't really got the job done. They've given up and average of 30 points per game over the last two years and have a record 6-12 in those games. Wisconsin ran for 402 yds vs them in 2019. Went 1-1 over the two years vs the likes of Illinois, Nebraska, Northwestern and Minnesota.

We shouldn't have a problem getting to 35 points or so vs these guys. If we don't, or give up more than 35, we're in deep shit this year.

Comment

• I’m sure Purdue has a good team. But this Notre Dame team has no excuses to not beat them. It’s put up or shut up time on the season this weekend. If we don’t win, nearly every game on this schedule will be a coin flip, especially those middle games following Purdue.

Comment

• I took Purdue +7. So when ND blows then out, you can thank me later.

Comment

• Tim Hyde had some interesting insights on Blue & Gold this morning if you guys have a chance to check it out.

Comment

• So glad to hear this!
                        The future of Fighting Irish football is looking bright!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RockinIrish View Post
                          Tim Hyde had some interesting insights on Blue & Gold this morning if you guys have a chance to check it out.
                          Can you elaborate?

Comment

• Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                            Purdue has some talent and experience, no doubt, but their defense hasn't really got the job done. They've given up and average of 30 points per game over the last two years and have a record 6-12 in those games. Wisconsin ran for 402 yds vs them in 2019. Went 1-1 over the two years vs the likes of Illinois, Nebraska, Northwestern and Minnesota.

We shouldn't have a problem getting to 35 points or so vs these guys. If we don't, or give up more than 35, we're in deep shit this year.
                            They fired Diaco.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilleIrish View Post

Can you elaborate?
                              Watched it, nothing out of the ordinary although Hyde is a lot more likeable than the other ex coach on the beat. He was quite optimistic that both our OL and D will improve markedly. Very bullish on Buchner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

They fired Diaco.
                                good point. But then they're learning a new defense too.

Comment

• Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

I haven't been to many Purdue games in South Bend, but I'm almost certain there was a game that didn't bring it. You don't forget a big fucking drum, especially in your own stadium. This feels like a bunch of poppycock to add drama to the game...but I find it funny that Purdue is begging to bring the drum and ND isn't listening. Appropriate given the current state of the rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

I haven't been to many Purdue games in South Bend, but I'm almost certain there was a game that didn't bring it. You don't forget a big fucking drum, especially in your own stadium. This feels like a bunch of poppycock to add drama to the game...but I find it funny that Purdue is begging to bring the drum and ND isn't listening. Appropriate given the current state of the rivalry.
                                    The always Irish podcast guy reckons they didn’t bring it in 2012. Love his rants.

Comment

• Had totally forgotten about Greggg Doyel. That guy sucks.

Comment

• Kollie is the only player listed as unavailable today by ND. Might mean C'Bo can play.

Comment

• Can any tell me how to watch this without a tv provider login?
                                          im having to use my phone

edit. Peacock
                                          Last edited by Circa; 09-18-2021, 01:03 PM.
                                          I was smarter when I drank...
                                          I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Circa View Post
                                            Can any tell me how to watch this without a tv provider login?
                                            im having to use my phone
                                            I can send you a stream link, your inbox is full tho

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

Hahaha this makes me laugh. F*ck Purdue and F*ck their worlds largest drum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Carmody out, not in warmups

Comment

• Great start for the OL!

Comment

• O line is still butt

Comment

• I guess we’ll see Tyler next series
                                                      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatloaf View Post
                                                        O line is still butt
                                                        So is the QB
                                                        Any other man stops and talks, but the walking man walks

Comment

• Great start, ND.

Comment

• Coan with cement cleats on again

Comment

• First series was not a confidence builder!

Comment

• That sack is on Coan, not the OL

Comment

• That was about as classic BK open drive as there is
                                                                  Prehistoric

Comment

• Yeah that sack wasn't on the OL.

Great start... boo

Comment

• I expect this defense to be solid today. Assignment ready

Comment

• Hamilton is such a stud.

Comment

• I hate getting the ball first

Comment

• Wow Holy cushion

Comment

• JD is terrible in coverage lol
                                                                              Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Just don’t understand how Jack isnt reading that obvious blitz…

Comment

• Kiser with the major whiff

Comment

• Sounds like a fucking Purdue home game. Pathetic.

Comment

• Nobody knew who should take that RB out of the backfield. Foskey ends up 1v1 on the outside.... Not good

Comment

• Good stop. Offense needs to show up.
                                                                                        "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Originally posted by pumpdog20 View Post
                                                                                          Kiser with the major whiff
                                                                                          Wasn’t that JD?

Comment

• Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                                                                                            Good stop. Offense needs to show up.
                                                                                            That relies on our coaches playing our best players.
                                                                                            Any other man stops and talks, but the walking man walks

Comment

• Offensive BVG about to show out!

Comment

• Our most consistent offensive play. The facemask penalty

Comment

• Did they say Joe Alt was in?

Comment

• Originally posted by AvesEvo View Post
                                                                                                    Did they say Joe Alt was in?
                                                                                                    Yeah, left tackle.

Comment

• Alt wearing an eligible number?
                                                                                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X