Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockOnHelmet View Post

Yes sir, please and thank you
      Sent

Comment

• Guess Avery has now earned his playing time
        Prehistoric

Comment

• NDTV just missed the kickoff and their is no commentary.

Comment

• Could someone please DM me the link? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Huntr View Post
              Which one of you heroes is gonna stream it on twitch and pretend he's playing NCAA 14 for the rest of us cheap bastids?
              lmao there's a dude doing this with Oregon-OSU

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                Anyone still need a link???
                Yes please

Comment

• Hey fellas. Long time no see.

Anyone else dealing with absolute trash audio/video quality?

Comment

Sent
                    DM'd you.

Comment

• Originally posted by tussin View Post

DM'd you.
                      Looks like you’re in?

Comment

• Well I'm sure Toledo didn't plan to give up a drive like that while getting penalties every play along the way.woof
                        Prehistoric

Comment

• Knock on wood. My stream has been good. What audio/video issues are people having?

Comment

• Anyone else not able to transfer the broadcast from their iPhone to their tv with the Apple cable? Normally works but it will only transfer audio to tv and keeps the telecast on phone.

Comment

• Anyone can DM a link please? Much appreciated!

Comment

• Our backup safeties (Brown and Wallace) are both really really bad

Comment

• Good lord pass d
                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Who is 16?

Comment

• Thank god 4 KH

Comment

• Ha! Kyle faked taking his helmet off.

Comment

• Hamilton!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                                            Who is 16?
                                            A scrub

Comment

• Holy shite!!!

Comment

• I think that’s gonna stand

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                                                  Who is 16?
                                                  Wallace

Comment

I think that’s gonna stand
                                                    You underestimate the officiating crew's commitment to going the other way on 50/50 calls with Notre Dame

Comment

• No matter what the call is on this play, what the hell happened on that long pass?!

Comment

• ACC refs still cookin

Comment

• Cheating refs gone cheat.
                                                          It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• That wasn't indisputable evidence that's bullshit

Comment

• We have gotten consistently hosed by official reviews this season. Can someone please explain to the ACC what "indisputable" means?

Comment

• right or wrong call I don’t see how they thought that was indisputable

Comment

• Does the ultra version of peacock have commercials during the game?

Comment

• Week two defense still looks van gordery

Comment

• Our run game o-line stinks.

Comment

• So wine really needs to explain how you overturn that int call? The exact opposite of what replay is supposed to do is happening

Comment

• I’m deleting the thread about streaming. Can DM me if you still need a link.

Comment

• I’m glad Peacock didn’t want me to see that play….

Comment

• Originally posted by NDisme View Post
                                                                              So wine really needs to explain how you overturn that int call? The exact opposite of what replay is supposed to do is happening
                                                                              It hit the ground. Not much to explain
                                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Fucking Peacock. Completely miss the play.

Comment

• Playing down to our competition again.
                                                                                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• I'd be so mad if I paid for this bullshit

Comment

• Peacock is almost as bad as Freeman.
                                                                                      .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Looks great fumble. Go to three man immediately give up gashed run. Damnit

Comment

• This three down front where get easily gashed in the running game is just killing me. This defense is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huntr View Post
                                                                                            I'd be so mad if I paid for this bullshit
                                                                                            This defense is bad bad
                                                                                            Any other man stops and talks, but the walking man walks

Comment

• This is a bad team. What a waste.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why gaps are open

Comment

• Having BVG flashbacks….

Comment

• How did he ruin Clark Leah’s defense so damn fast

Comment

• Can't stop the run, can't run the ball.

Not a good formula.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X