No announcement yet.

Sept 11 | Toledo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO so much about this team is just bad. They've been very unfortunate with injuries, but the whole thing is bad - coaching, play calling, execution. Just bad.

Comment

• BK/Rees don't have the balls to play Buchner here

Comment

• Is this our App State?

Comment

• WTF!!! Time to turn it in. Buchner or bust for the rest of the year. Sorry Coan. At least you lived your dream playing in ND stadium.

Comment

• We have a 2 min offense right?
            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockOnHelmet View Post
              Is this our App State?
              No, App St was FCS at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                Google says Toledo scored a touchdown and peacock is just way behind???
                I saw that, too. Behind by close to a minute, I think.

Comment

• So much failure it’s hard to comprehend.

Comment

• Can we trade Freeman for Lea?

Comment

• I am not watching... someone please tell me Joe Montana just walked out to play QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                        They are going to salt the clock and kick a FG to win. Unfortunate turn of events.
                        You from five minutes ago would have been glad to be wrong…

Comment

• Does anyone now if Peacock will offer a replay of the game once it is over?

Comment

• Austin baby

Comment

• I have no words for how bad this tem is. In ever aspect. Some much for Freeman's killer defense. The Oline is hot garbage.

Comment

• We were due for a shit year.

Comment

• This is year 12 guys,…things cannot be this bad this far down the line…
                                  This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Fixed his finger lmaoooo.

Comment

• On the plus side, this app is so fucking broken and NBCU is going to take it in the teeth because their rating if this was on NBC right now would be huge.

Comment

• Coan baby

Comment

• Lmaoooooo that was quick...too quick
                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                            We were due for a shit year.
                                            No we weren't.

Also, maybe due for a less than good one like 8-4 perhaps, not losing to goddamn Toledo!
                                            It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• COANNNNN dislocated his finger and toughed it out for a TD!

Comment

• Here, pull my finger.

Comment

• Haha what is happening.

Comment

• Coan manned up BIG TIME that drive!

Comment

• Jack is the man.
                                                      WOOOO!!!

Comment

• We be out coached

Comment

• Please make this 2 pointer and play some actual goddamn defense for once.
                                                          It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• holy shit this game

team's still bad tho

Comment

• TEMPO is this teams friend. Need to take a page from the old Cincinnati days.

Comment

• Freeman better shut this shit down

Comment

• So did we just let them score earlier??? That rarely works out but maybe it did here??
                                                                  This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Like I was saying Coan is our best option at QB
                                                                    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Great job battling back, good to see a range of guys stepping up and making plays
                                                                      I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• To much time left on the clock with our defense. Hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDShark View Post
                                                                          COANNNNN dislocated his finger and toughed it out for a TD!
                                                                          His Heisman moment.

Comment

• I guess we don't call holding anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvesEvo View Post
                                                                              I guess we don't call holding anymore.
                                                                              Only against us

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                                Like I was saying Coan is our best option at QB
                                                                                That’s some legendary shit lol.

Comment

• The 10 second runoff is the worst rule in football.

Comment

• Dafuq is being reviewed?!

Comment

• Wtf are they reviewing?

Comment

• Gutsy performance from Coan.

Comment

• I guess everyone has a scare every once in a while… Ohio State lost to a crappy VT team in 2014 and won the natty.

the officiating crew in the ACC needs put in jail after the last two weeks! They got too much $ in it to be fair
                                                                                          I was smarter when I drank...
                                                                                          I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Circa View Post
                                                                                            I guess everyone has a scare every once in a while… Ohio State lost to a crappy VT team in 2014 and won the natty.

the officiating crew in the ACC needs put in jail after the last two weeks! They got too much $ in it to be fair
                                                                                            I can't just call this a scare. This is back to back weeks we've looked extremely awful against lesser opponents.

But yes, the officiating has been so many levels of inept in back to back weeks.
                                                                                            It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Circa View Post
                                                                                              I guess everyone has a scare every once in a while… Ohio State lost to a crappy VT team in 2014 and won the natty.

I don't think this is a scare, I think this team is just bad.

Comment

• Freeman D!
                                                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• My God that was an ugly game.

Comment

• Never a doubt

Comment

• Mental health tip: Stay off social media for a while.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X