Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus Freeman New DC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why are people mentioning Driskell?

    I was under the impression this job was made for Koon?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
      Why are people mentioning Driskell?

      I was under the impression this job was made for Koon?
      A while back I was reading through some old thread and I came across Koon lobbying for ND to hire Driskell.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
        Boosters
        I could be wrong but I would assume it came from above. Otherwise, if it was as simple as getting some booster cash, it would’ve happened a long time ago.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
          I could be wrong but I would assume it came from above. Otherwise, if it was as simple as getting some booster cash, it would’ve happened a long time ago.
          Reading between the lines from listening to II podcasts the boosters been active since Lea took Vandy job
          What did Davonte do?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
            Reading between the lines from listening to II podcasts the boosters been active since Lea took Vandy job
            I have no doubt that the funding is coming from increased booster activity but that can only work with the admin signing off on it. Admin, BOT, whatever they are called.

            Boosters simply cannot unilaterally hire additional staff members to the football program without it being signed off on from above. Or they haven't been able too before. I would imagine that Kelly worked this into his extension with the next opportunity to do so was when Lea left. Now, they are working in extra staff members and we'll probably continue to see some of these things throughout the next 1-2 years. I would assume a Gug remodel is also part of it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
              I have no doubt that the funding is coming from increased booster activity but that can only work with the admin signing off on it. Admin, BOT, whatever they are called.

              Boosters simply cannot unilaterally hire additional staff members to the football program without it being signed off on from above. Or they haven't been able too before. I would imagine that Kelly worked this into his extension with the next opportunity to do so was when Lea left. Now, they are working in extra staff members and we'll probably continue to see some of these things throughout the next 1-2 years. I would assume a Gug remodel is also part of it.
              I would imagine the boosters are covering the salaries off the extra staff and the increased DC salary Freeman is getting compared to Lea
              What did Davonte do?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                I would imagine the boosters are covering the salaries off the extra staff and the increased DC salary Freeman is getting compared to Lea
                Correct. Bob Hinton, for example, endowed the Defensive Coordinator position back in 2019. So, if Bob Hinton wanted to add 5 people to the football program, can he unilaterally do that? I don't think that's how it works.

                I could be wrong but I don't think what's been lacking is alumnus ability to fund these things but the clearance for those that sign off on it from allowing it to happen.

                I would imagine and if someone that has concrete knowledge of this can correct me. Kelly and Swarbrick put together a plan of what they need/want. The BOT signs off on it. Kelly and Swarbrick go get the funds in order to make it happen.
                Last edited by Luckylucci; 01-19-2021, 04:21 PM.

                Comment


                • This is coming from the football trustees. Remember a few years ago they split football operations away from the rest of the University. Football have their own over site and planning. I think they pushed it thru with the stadium project. This allows for moves like the Freeman hire and extra staff.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                    Why are people mentioning Driskell?

                    I was under the impression this job was made for Koon?
                    Both live rent free in the IE mind hive
                    What did Davonte do?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                      I would imagine the boosters are covering the salaries off the extra staff and the increased DC salary Freeman is getting compared to Lea
                      This just sounds like trouble.
                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                        I would bet money this is NOT how Notre Dame runs their football program. It is asking for all kinds of trouble.

                        I recall some donors put up money (or were willing to put up money) for Willingham's buyout, but even that was fifteen years ago now and a totally different scenario.
                        lol Freeman, BK and Rees' salaries are all endowed by Boosters though?
                        What did Davonte do?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                          lol Freeman, BK and Rees' salaries are all endowed by Boosters though?
                          Seriously?
                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Valpodoc85 View Post
                            This is coming from the football trustees. Remember a few years ago they split football operations away from the rest of the University. Football have their own over site and planning. I think they pushed it thru with the stadium project. This allows for moves like the Freeman hire and extra staff.
                            So who is in charge of the oversite and planning, then, Swarbrick?
                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                              lol Freeman, BK and Rees' salaries are all endowed by Boosters though?
                              They are but it's still not quite how you are presenting it.

                              The way you are presenting this is, Scenario 1, a bunch of rich dudes woke up and decided to elevate the ND program to where it should be.

                              What's far more likely is, Scenario 2, Kelly and Swarbrick have been lobbying on this for years and they getting things accomplished that they wanted. This is all part of that plan. The boosters are more than willing to play their part and front some cash.

                              Just to be very clear here. Kelly specifically told us to expect this. His contract extension wasn't as much about money but program upgrades. I've been talking about this since last Spring.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Valpodoc85 View Post
                                This is coming from the football trustees. Remember a few years ago they split football operations away from the rest of the University. Football have their own over site and planning. I think they pushed it thru with the stadium project. This allows for moves like the Freeman hire and extra staff.
                                I completely forgot that. Good to know, reps.

                                Comment


                                • The safeties coach position is endowed by Pat Eilers

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                    I really like what Lea did with Barton at Vandy. Really good idea, and picked prob the top (IMO) talent evaluators out there.

                                    Again, my opinion, but I would love for ND to take a swing at Jamie U, someone like him or maybe Drisk….. KIDDING!!!!!
                                    I'd take Freeman from ISD over Jamie U. Jamie U loves every prospect ND gets, and you can see how that works out against the big boys. And we the admin wants to take the next step, the big boys are all that remain. Freeman gives more honest evaluations and in general, is more critical. And ND needs that.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                                      I'd take Freeman from ISD over Jamie U. Jamie U loves every prospect ND gets, and you can see how that works out against the big boys. And we the admin wants to take the next step, the big boys are all that remain. Freeman gives more honest evaluations and in general, is more critical. And ND needs that.
                                      That's not true. He grades all the players and at no point has he graded all or even a majority of the players significantly above their average ratings.

                                      And, at some point, considering the overwhelming success we've had on the field due to player development and recruit identification, he'd probably be right to side on the err of optimism. It's been incredibly justified with on field results.

                                      Here is ISD's commit list for 2021 with his grades and the industry averages.

                                      https://irishsportsdaily.com/footbal...g/commits/2021
                                      Last edited by Luckylucci; 01-19-2021, 05:53 PM.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                                        Why are people mentioning Driskell?

                                        I was under the impression this job was made for Koon?
                                        Can’t have Koon out there smoking all the players in Oklahoma drills. His athletic ability and talent evaluating expertise would not be good for the staff.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by FDNYIrish1 View Post
                                          Can’t have Koon out there smoking all the players in Oklahoma drills. His athletic ability and talent evaluating expertise would not be good for the staff.
                                          Plus, we’d never do any hitting because every practice would be conducted shirtless. “Abs over pads”
                                          "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                          Comment


                                          • I just want it to be clear to everyone here...the wheelbarrow position is endowed by yours truly. The size of my endowment attracts only the finest talent and makes anyone that get to experience it weak in the knees for 15-30 minutes after.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                              So who is in charge of the oversite and planning, then, Swarbrick?
                                              I think Swarbrick answers to the board. I know budget and capital planning is the board

                                              Comment


                                              • Don’t know if it’s been discussed but do we see Freeman on the sidelines or the booth?

                                                Comment


                                                • I’m hoping he’s on the sideline, wasn’t a big fan of Elko and Lea in the booth. It worked just wasn’t a fan.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I haven't seen specifics on what he'll do at ND but I know he was a sideline coach at UC.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by WilliamWallace View Post
                                                      Don’t know if it’s been discussed but do we see Freeman on the sidelines or the booth?
                                                      Previously he was on the sideline. He seems like a big energy guy, so I would assume that stays the same.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • He was on the sidelines for Cincy.

                                                        I have no preferences about sidelines or booth. I'll just note that BVG was on the sidelines and Lea was in the booth...

                                                        EDIT: But if you're on the sidelines, wear a damn headset. I'm looking at you Gerry Faust and Brady Hoke.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • The Irish Illustrated podcast mentioned that he was a sidelines coach and that we should expect to see his energy on the NBC broadcast.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • One of the pods mentioned he would be on the sidelines. I would be shocked if he is not.
                                                            You kind of handicap his skill set by putting him in the booth. He is a high energy, instant feedback kind of coach/motivator.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • I would imagine we'll see him on the sideline.
                                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                                                              Comment


                                                              • As long as he has a trusted source inn the booth to see things great. He is way to high energy to be sitting in the booth.
                                                                Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                                  As long as he has a trusted source inn the booth to see things great. He is way to high energy to be sitting in the booth.
                                                                  just give him some VR goggles with an aerial view and let him run around the sidelines kicking ass.
                                                                  The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Florida LB Melvin Jordan talks decision to back off Cincinnati commitment, what schools have continued to recruit him and where he goes from here.<br><br>Update: <a href="https://t.co/7Xi2UZiDgE">https://t.co/7Xi2UZiDgE</a> <a href="https://t.co/fBvqkVTo8E">pic.twitter.com/fBvqkVTo8E</a></p>&mdash; ChadSimmons_ (@ChadSimmons_) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChadSimmons_/status/1352263463511470082?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 21, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                                    Sounds like he might not suit ND academically
                                                                    What did Davonte do?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Feldman mentions Freeman as a possible candidate for the UCF head coach job.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • That would really suck

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • I don't think I'm going to lose sleep over this one.

                                                                          Doesn't UCF need an A.D?
                                                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by BoredIrish View Post
                                                                            Feldman mentions Freeman as a possible candidate for the UCF head coach job.
                                                                            Feldman or Thamel?

                                                                            Thamel included Freeman amongst a list of top assistants who could be targets. This was in addition to his list of current HC who could be targets. Let Elko go to UCF.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by Irishize View Post
                                                                              Feldman or Thamel?

                                                                              Thamel included Freeman amongst a list of top assistants who could be targets. This was in addition to his list of current HC who could be targets. Let Elko go to UCF.
                                                                              Bruce Feldman
                                                                              @BruceFeldmanCFB
                                                                              Josh Heupel is the new Vols coach, leaving behind one of the best Group of 5 jobs. #UCF has had success with first-time HCs. Do they go after #ND DC Marcus Freeman? #Clemson OC Tony Elliott? #OU DC Alex Grinch? How I think the UCF search shapes up:

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by Irishize View Post
                                                                                Feldman or Thamel?

                                                                                Thamel included Freeman amongst a list of top assistants who could be targets. This was in addition to his list of current HC who could be targets. Let Elko go to UCF.
                                                                                Bruce Feldman
                                                                                @BruceFeldmanCFB
                                                                                Josh Heupel is the new Vols coach, leaving behind one of the best Group of 5 jobs. #UCF has had success with first-time HCs. Do they go after #ND DC Marcus Freeman? #Clemson OC Tony Elliott? #OU DC Alex Grinch? How I think the UCF search shapes up:

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Pretty clickbait by both reporters what they put out

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                                    Pretty clickbait by both reporters what they put out
                                                                                    No doubt. Just say everyone is being considered.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • That would suck. But I don't think he would take that job. I think he can hold out for a power 5 or NFL job in the next couple years.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                                        Pretty clickbait by both reporters what they put out
                                                                                        I believe that is the case. Just striving for clicks (I hope).

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Feldmans is basically a copy paste of what he does after every opening

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • I will be shocked if it happens.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • I don't see the point in him taking a job like UCF when he can realistically obtain a P5 job with success here. He also does not have any ties to the south/the state of Florida.

                                                                                              UCF also won't be hiring anyone until after they get a new AD.
                                                                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                                                Feldmans is basically a copy paste of what he does after every opening
                                                                                                And in this instance, his list of names for the Tennessee job.

                                                                                                I wouldn't waste any addtional bandwidth about Freeman going to UCF.
                                                                                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">New Irish defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman will address the Notre Dame beat media for the first time tomorrow.<br><br>Brian Kelly, Brian Polian, Mike Elston and Tommy Rees will also address reporters, starting at 2:30 eastern. Should be a newsy day.</p>&mdash; Pete Sampson (@PeteSampson_) <a href="https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/status/1356717326301822976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                                  What did Davonte do?

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4YgaFFr_Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="13" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4YgaFFr_Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4YgaFFr_Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Notre Dame Football (@irishsportsdaily)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by DCDomer View Post
                                                                                                      <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4YgaFFr_Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="13" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4YgaFFr_Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4YgaFFr_Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Notre Dame Football (@irishsportsdaily)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>
                                                                                                      Lol this dude gonna have every mom in America in his corner.
                                                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X