Megan Whitt New Coordinator of Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Whitt New Coordinator of Recruiting

Just an FYI she will be taking over for IE fav, JR Sandlin. Comes from ohio st.

https://twitter.com/MeganWhitt1
    http://irishtp.com/

So Anna Hickey said no.

Comment

I may have missed it, where is Sandlin headed to?
      Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

"One thing will never change; beat that team up north!"
        Megan Whitt

https://mobile.twitter.com/MeganWhitt1
        Last edited by BGIF; 02-21-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
          I may have missed it, where is Sandlin headed to?
          He took a coaching job at Jacksonville St in January.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ml#post1215872

Comment

Originally posted by GATTACA!

What happened to JR?

He got shot.

As for Sandlin, see the post before your's.

Comment

This is the only pic I have found on google. Is this her?

Last edited by BeauBenken; 02-21-2014, 07:15 PM.
              Originally posted by koonja
              I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                This is the only pic I have found on google. Is this her?

If so... then I need more pics. As it stands, 2/10.... would. not. bone.
                Yes.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/AmyHalpin">@AmyHalpin</a> and I do it again-dressed alike to an Ohio State event on accident! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=&#37;23buckeyenationproblems&amp;src=hash ">#buckeyenationproblems</a> <a href="http://t.co/VRSbazXc">pic.twitter.com/VRSbazXc</a></p>&mdash; Megan Whitt (@MeganWhitt1) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeganWhitt1/statuses/277550240662429696">December 8, 2012</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

Went to my phone for this. Someone might want to tell her that our series with Michigan is ending. So… some things do change. lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>One thing will never change; beat that team up north!! <a href="http://t.co/okU0oULXag">http://t.co/okU0oULXag</a></p>&mdash; Megan Whitt (@MeganWhitt1) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeganWhitt1/statuses/433438451808366593">February 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

What's the hot girl who went to Alabama, worked at USF doing? I thought she was taking over for JR?

Comment

Went to my phone for this. Someone might want to tell her that our series with Michigan is ending. So some things do change. lol

Fail!

Seeing as ND just regained the All-Time Winningest Percentage Title in our last game by a few thousands of a point over Michigan, her comment is spot on. The Battle For #1 continues.

We want anybody and everybody to beat TUN since we won't be having the opportunity in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarrelsomeIrishAmerican
                          If she has a big ol' booty, she'll be a big hit with the majority of our recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                            What's the hot girl who went to Alabama, worked at USF doing? I thought she was taking over for JR?
                            There was a post that she interviewed. Was there more?

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                              Fail!

Seeing as ND just regained the All-Time Winningest Percentage Title in our last game by a few thousands of a point over Michigan, her comment is spot on. The Battle For #1 continues.

We want anybody and everybody to beat TUN since we won't be having the opportunity in the future.
                              I highly doubt she was talking about "beating" them in all time winning percentages. Her comment certainly implies that the goal of beating Michigan will continue, which on the field at least, ends after this year.

But yeah... I will always root for Michigan to lose against pretty much any opponent. ha

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                There was a post that she interviewed. Was there more?
                                Oh was it just an interview? I thought she was hired in some capacity.

Comment

According to her twitter and TP, she was hired.

Comment

That's what happens when you lie on your Resume.

Comment

Here's the only posts I found.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ml#post1219627

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ml#post1219628

There essentially duplicate posts.

I did a google search for "Leah Knight hired by Notre Dame" and found nothing. The only hits with her name and ND is Irish Envy.
                                      Last edited by BGIF; 02-21-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

BGIF and I are talking about Leah Knight.

As he pointed out though, she wasn't hired.

Comment

Maybe she read the Freezegeddon thread here and got cold feet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                              I see no issues with this other than the fact i cant figure out why Leah is wearing a suit

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that this is becoming something like an SEC (pick a school, any school) or UM board?

And yes, I have been labeled BuzzKillShans a number of times.

Comment

Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                  Why do I get the feeling that this is becoming something like an SEC (pick a school, any school) or UM board?

And yes, I have been labeled BuzzKillShans a number of times.
                                                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ytCEuuW2_A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

You missed the implied italics, Gattaca!!!

Excessive punctuation marks are also a clue.

I so sorry.

Comment

If the discussion is going to be on Leah Knight at least keep it relevant to the extent of "I thought she was hired", not 10 point scale rankings. Let's talk about the new hiring of Megan Whitt. And not how Beau is a fun vacuum.
                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                        If the discussion is going to be on Leah Knight at least keep it relevant to the extent of "I thought she was hired", not 10 point scale rankings. Let's talk about the new hiring of Megan Whitt. And not how Beau is a fun vacuum.

What's happening to you?

Comment

Fun vacuum.

Reminds me ... never mind.

I've searched unsuccessfully for info on Megan Whitt. Aside from the tweets or instagrams found nothing. I even went through the TOSU Team Guide looking for a bio. Unlike ND's Media Guide, TOSU's only addresses coaches (and gold pants). I tried the TOSU Employee Roster in the Athletic ND Football departments to no avail.

In one of her last social missives she thanked a Mark Pantoni, OSU's Director of Player Personnel. I'll hazard a guess she worked for him.

Mark Pantoni
                                                          Director of Player Personnel
                                                          Mark Pantoni is in his second season as the Ohio State football program's director of player personnel. In this position Pantoni supervises all aspects of the program's administrative duties for recruiting, including on-campus official and unofficial visits, budgeting, travel and database management.

Comment

Beau will be known as "Hoover" from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishTP View Post
                                                              Beau will be known as "Hoover" from now on.
                                                              What will it v-cost me to make the change?

Can a Mod be tag line bombed?

Comment

Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                                What will it v-cost me to make the change?

Can a Mod be tag line bombed?

Comment

Originally posted by anarin
                                                                  I'd hit it... With a 2 4.

Hire Leah for something..
                                                                  Word is she is a shoe in for Louisville.

Comment

Fun Vacuum

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                      Okay, I'll try...Great, a chick? What's her 'pot of gold' going to be? A fruit basket for something from Bed, Bath and Beyond?

How'd I do?

Comment

Fun Vacuum

have you seen this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AoR-_dQGdvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                                                          have you seen this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AoR-_dQGdvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                          haha... that guy had to try that for a first time at some point. I'm guessing mom wasn't around for that decision. lol

Comment

I don't know, I like Megan already:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Only in Columbus would you see this! <a href="http://t.co/7rrbx1Ut">pic.twitter.com/7rrbx1Ut</a></p>&mdash; Megan Whitt (@MeganWhitt1) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeganWhitt1/statuses/246643759138357248">September 14, 2012</a></blockquote>

Comment

• #39
                                                                              At least she ain't a hobbit...
                                                                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by phork
                                                                                She is no Kate Upton, but then again who is? I'd hit it fo sho.
                                                                                You'd hit anything! lol

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by woolybug25
                                                                                  There is absolutely nothing classier than a threesome... NOTHING!
                                                                                  This guy agrees

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qKlZFCWbhC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Sorry, she will not be taking over for JR Sandlin. She will have a similar role, and the folks at osu arent happy she is leaving. I believe JR's role is close, but there are more nuances.....Sooo, IE you may be getting your USF girl too, but Im not sure what the options/path is for that role.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Alright. Just "hoovered" a lot of the posts right on out of this thread. Keep it classy, gentlemen.
                                                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Boo. Unsubscribed...

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Mike Dyson

Beau Edgar Hoover

Eureka Benken

Kirby Suckit

So.Many.Options.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Mike Dyson

Beau Edgar Hoover

Eureka Benken

Kirby Suckit

So.Many.Options.
                                                                                            electrobug25

woolyshark25

bugbissel25

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Dustbugster25
                                                                                              Woolyvac25

This is fun!

I never looked at it this way.

I'm takin a walk on the wild side.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4wNknGIKkoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                and the colored girls go... bo Bogs bo Bogs bo bo bogs... lol

Comment

• #49

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    No, that's the words! And that's foickin' crazy! So, I've come to the right place then!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X