#IrishTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #IrishTP

Looks like The Turning Point is coming out with a new website soon!!! Here's a new promo for The Irish Turning Point. Get excited!

Awesome. Can't wait!

Comment

Looking forward to it!
      God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

Good Work...Great People!

Comment

Thanks Peoria

And just to clear the air...I am NOT damefan lol. But excited to give ND fans something thats truly unique and that everyone will be able to relate with!
          http://irishtp.com/

Comment

You all do an awesome job. I am super excited to see what this year has in store for us.
            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by TheTurningPOint View Post
              Thanks Peoria

And just to clear the air...I am NOT damefan lol. But excited to give ND fans something thats truly unique and that everyone will be able to relate with!
              Yeah dude, you need WAY more exclamation points to be Damefan lol.
              sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Congrats. Try to keep Damefan to under 100 overly-optimistic predictions per 3 weeks.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Pssshhhh... I knew this a month ago. :mob:

Comment

Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post
                    Pssshhhh... I knew this a month ago. :mob:
                    I'm trying to be humble...........

Comment

This will be awesome, looking forward to it.
                      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Thanks Peoria

That was literally my first thought when I saw the promo. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. Wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                          That was literally my first thought when I saw the promo. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. Wow.....
                          I got one PM saying " i knew you were DameFan" lol. I figured I would clear the air.

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Yea, he is definitely not Damefan...
                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I thought the same thing.....
                                "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

The website is pretty awesome. TP is doing some serious work with the help of others and has been at this for quite some time.

Comment

Haha yeah i hope it goes over well Grahambo.

We got a great group of writers and the articles will really relate to ND Nation and be what people actually want to read. There will be also be a nice section for your wives/ladies of ND Nation so they have a place to go and feel important lol.

And for the recruiting gurus...you will just have to wait and see what we got in store for ya!

Comment

And for the recruiting gurus...you will just have to wait and see what we got in store for ya!
                                      Overly optimistic predictions from DameFan???

Comment

Haha yeah i hope it goes over well Grahambo.

We got a great group of writers and the articles will really relate to ND Nation and be what people actually want to read. There will be also be a nice section for your wives/ladies of ND Nation so they have a place to go and feel important lol.

:smilewink
                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                          :smilewink
                                          Welp, that's it I won't be reading it.

Comment

Overly optimistic predictions from DameFan???
                                            Pffft. Damefan hasnt made any wild predictions lately

And no. Something that has never been done before. It gives the fans the power.

Comment

Is this going to be a free site or will there be pay features?

Comment

Pffft. Damefan hasnt made any wild predictions lately
                                                I bolded the key word.

And no. Something that has never been done before. It gives the fans the power.
                                                Organized, group tweeting at recruits???

Comment

It will be free and always free. No tweeting unless you want to #IrishTP, that will show up on the running twitter feed haha

Comment

When will this site be up and running?

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                      When will this site be up and running?
                                                      Aug 2

Comment

4 more days!
                                                        Very intrigued.
                                                        The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                        Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                          4 more days!
                                                          Very intrigued.
                                                          [IMG][/IMG]

I know 99% of IE are males. But for the wife/gf/sidepiece/friends/etc lol We will be rolling our a Ladies Section. Itll be run a lil diff than the guy site. Itll cater towards fashion, game day foods, and stuff along those lines. I have 2 ladies from the LA area running it and they will def be putting up some great Christmas present ideas for the men haha.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

I know 99% of IE are males. But for the wife/gf/sidepiece/friends/etc lol We will be rolling our a Ladies Section. Itll be run a lil diff than the guy site. Itll cater towards fashion, game day foods, and stuff along those lines. I have 2 ladies from the LA area running it and they will def be putting up some great Christmas present ideas for the men haha.
                                                            THAT'S SEXIST!!!!!!!

just kidding

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Geez I can live in a bubble sometimes...

who the heck is damefan???
                                                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                                Geez I can live in a bubble sometimes...

who the heck is damefan???
                                                                Blogger. Yea, honestly, when I met him and he introduce himself as Damefan, I drew a bit of a blank...

Comment

Damefan. I enjoy his stuff.

Damefan

Comment

Oh, Beau will be doing Fireside Chats in the Ladies Locker Room as well..

:)

Comment

Oh, Beau will be doing Fireside Chats in the Ladies Locker Room as well..

:)
                                                                      Keeping all your ladies warm...

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                        Keeping all your ladies warm...
                                                                        ... or snoozing.

Comment

Saw this on TP's Facebook page about the new website. Definitely an interesting twist. Looks pretty sweet:

Is the #1 prospect in the Nation always the #1 prospect for ND? Ever wonder who the best recruits are for the Irish?
                                                                          We will feature a "BIG BOARD" on the new website that allows Irish fans to choose the top players!

Vote for each player in 10 different categories:
                                                                          Athleticism
                                                                          Size
                                                                          Speed
                                                                          College Ready
                                                                          Want
                                                                          Need
                                                                          Etc.

Your votes will automatically rank the player on our big board to show which prospects are the best fit for Notre Dame in the 2014 class!

Stay tuned for the website launch this Friday, August 2nd.
                                                                          GO IRISH!

Comment

etc = rkg?

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by peoriairish View Post
                                                                              etc = rkg?
                                                                              RKG is def a catagory!

Comment

• #40

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  haha yessir.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Is this a Facebook site or a website?

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      "College Ready" should be an interesting thing to vote on.

For the 2013 class, I think Hood and Holmes will be college ready

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post
                                                                                        It's it's own website.

Yes.... I thought about it, and the double 'it's' works. Let it go.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          It's it's own website.

Yes.... I thought about it, and the double 'it's' works. Let it go.
                                                                                          Lord knows, I'd love to "let it go," but I'm mildly Obsessive/Compulsive. Not quite to the point that it's a disorder, but I have my moments.

That should should be "it's its" not "it's it's."

Dammit!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                                                            Lord knows, I'd love to "let it go," but I'm mildly Obsessive/Compulsive. Not quite to the point that it's a disorder, but I have my moments.

That should should be "it's its" not "it's it's."

Dammit!
                                                                                            NO!!!!! I kept changing it around to get it right just for you and I decided that the second "it's" was possessive so kept it. Alas, like always, I am wrong.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post
                                                                                              Website coming on Friday

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Website coming on Friday
                                                                                                Bart Scott - Can't Wait! - YouTube

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  NO!!!!! I kept changing it around to get it right just for you and I decided that the second "it's" was possessive so kept it. Alas, like always, I am wrong.
                                                                                                  Many years ago, when I was but a wee lad, cigarette ads were prevalent on black and white TV:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/apD9_hLxqE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When it was brought to the attention of Winston and its advertising agency that "like" rather than "as" was poor grammar, they responded (good-naturedly) with a series of ads with the tag line "What do you want, good taste or good grammar?"

This may well have been the starting point of my picky *** ways. I can be a real buzz killing bummer at cocktail parties ...

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                                                                    Many years ago, when I was but a wee lad, cigarette ads were prevalent on black and white TV:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/apD9_hLxqE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When it was brought to the attention of Winston and its advertising agency that "like" rather than "as" was poor grammar, they responded (good-naturedly) with a series of ads with the tag line "What do you want, good taste or good grammar?"

This may well have been the starting point of my picky *** ways. I can be a real buzz killing bummer at cocktail parties ...
                                                                                                    See? Always wrong.

And to think my dad was an English teacher. Yikes.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X