Manti Te'o Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manti Te'o Music Video

My dad and I were talking about how "Teo" would fit perfectly with the "banana" song, and then decided a youtube video HAD to be made. Not knowing how to make one ourselves, we sent the idea to Notre Dame's media office and they did a PHENOMENAL job with it. One day old and it already has 50,000 views. You guys might have already seen it but either way, enjoy.

Manti Te'o Music Video - YouTube

Frickin Awesome Period Exclamation Point

How is his name not already being engraved on that trophy?

Reps, sir!
    Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic video and idea by you. This should go viral. It's that good. Everyone should watch this video.

Comment

Great Work Man...I put it up in Manti for Heisman thread. You're getting props in there as well check it out.
        "I'm not a film evaluator"
        - Kuejnhja 6-1-14

Comment

great job. so awesome.
          "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Wow and wow. That was incredible! Amazing song too, who wrote it? I mean a friend of yours or just somebody else?
            I always would sing that chorus when Te'o would do something awesome! :)

Comment

I believe he is a student at Notre Dame. Phenomenal voice.

Comment

Another reason to hate the team and not the kids.....

Matthew Barkley ‏@MattBarkley
                Hangin with these two studs @BarrettAJones @MTeo_5 at the @NFFNetwork banquet pic.twitter.com/KPwPYrOS

GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!

Diz

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X