• Show
Clear All

YESSSSSS

Light up the sign on Grace Hall

BOOM

Comment

**** YES! **** YES! **** YES!!!

Comment

Oh my god. My team. OUR team. OUR TEAM. IS NUMBER 1 IN THE ****ING COUNTRY.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

my god...... we are #1
          "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

WOW

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

#1...BK knew before any of us
                YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

I'm shaking. So f'ing stoked. Beat SC and bring on Bama!
                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

My ballz are tingling.

Comment

I guess they have no choice but to give us respect now. KSt just proved it's not easy to win every week, and our Stanford win looks that much better. SUCK IT ALL YOU MOTHER****ING HATERS! I can't wait for the butthurt to flow. I'm going to bask in it.

Comment

BK said it: "it's only a matter of time."

Comment

I have been jumping around my house for the past 5 minutes! This has been the greatest thing I have experienced and it can only get better!

Comment

TURN ON GRACE HALL #1 LIGHT

The Dark Ages Are Over!

Comment

Isn't ND going to be 7 tomorrow? Tonight just proves the domination of the SEC

Comment

Beat USC.

Comment

Comment

I am shocked and speechless. This is our best season in over 20 years. Wow.

Comment

Oh my god i cant believe it . I love you all goodnight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
                                      One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
                                      Knute Rockne

Comment

Great day to be an Irish fan.

Comment

My God. This is soo eerie. Divine intervention?

Comment

Number 1, I LOVE IT WOW

Comment

Fantastic! I certainly didn't expect us to be no. 1 at the start of the season. Wonderful feeling!

Comment

SO stoked that I'm going to the USC game!

Comment

USC seems like a huge upset buzzkill now (if Barkley plays). We can at least enjoy #1 for now, I'll worry next weekend
                                                  2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

“@DanWetzel: All these years I've been hearing that times have changed and irrelevant Notre Dame could never compete for national titles again”

Comment

Un****ing believable.... Its all ours for the taking this our time baby!!!!

Comment

I think the Echoes are being heard across the country right now!
                                                        "If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."
                                                        -Lou Holtz

Comment

**** you Desmond Howard and all my friends that are texting me now!!

Comment

The media are shat ing themselves. No argument whatsoever who is 1. How painful will it be for them to say our irish our the best college football team in the country. I said in spring on ie we would go undefeated with golson. We will be the first university to play for a nc and have the highest athlete grad rate.

I am so proud of N.D. And what they stand for. Go Irish!

Comment

Notre Dame is #1.

It's just ringing in my brain right now over and over again. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                Oh my god. My team. OUR team. OUR TEAM. IS NUMBER 1 IN THE ****ING COUNTRY.
                                                                Exactly how I feel. I didn't know if this would ever be possible in those up and down Davie / Willingham / Weis years. Especially when we were getting annually pounded by USC. This is so f'ing epic I don't even know where to start. I like to thank T'eo for choosing to come to ND, Baylor for manning the F up and slapping K-State like they owed them money, and Stanford for showing why we had such a hard game against them too. Awesome, awesome day in college football!!!!

Go Irish!!!

Comment

I would pay to see the look on Pollack and Desmonds faces

Comment

I can't believe Kelly still has a job. Why haven't we hired Gus Malzhan or someone else who can actually call plays?

Comment

U guys r awesome

Comment

What a fabulous day. What a fabulous season. I love our boys, and I love you guys.

Our Irish are #1. Can you dig it!!!!!!!

Comment

I literally just ran about a mile on campus in moccassins, shorts, and a ND t shirt and not a single fack is given. WE ARE BACK

Comment

$tay €ool** Ferg ∴ ‏@FergYola

My dorm right now.. pic.twitter.com/EQ4gJDX

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Unbelievable. Wow. Holy sh*t.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Man....I'm REALLY gonna miss #5.......

Thank you, Irish. This year just keeps getting better......

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  It feels unreal, like I died and woke up in college football heaven!

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Rocky2820 View Post
                                                                                    What a fabulous day. What a fabulous season. I love our boys, and I love you guys.

Our Irish are #1. Can you dig it!!!!!!!
                                                                                    Speechless! So I think what Rocky said!
                                                                                    Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      @jimmyclausen
                                                                                      #1 Goodnight
                                                                                      RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Sex sex sex sex!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          What a day.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by DomerInHappyValley View Post
                                                                                            @jimmyclausen
                                                                                            #1 Goodnight
                                                                                            Me too. Wow. Who was the guy on here that told me Stanford would never beat Oregon??? Eat your words.

National Championship

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              I've always had love for my Irish family. Nothing has changed, except now the nation is reminded we are strong. Beat U$C!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                so stoked!!! #1!!

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  It feels great to be on top. Now lets finish off SC.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by dre1919 View Post
                                                                                                    Exactly how I feel. I didn't know if this would ever be possible in those up and down Davie / Willingham / Weis years. Especially when we were getting annually pounded by USC. This is so f'ing epic I don't even know where to start. I like to thank T'eo for choosing to come to ND, Baylor for manning the F up and slapping K-State like they owed them money, and Stanford for showing why we had such a hard game against them too. Awesome, awesome day in college football!!!!

Go Irish!!!
                                                                                                    Haha, I read that wrong, but it still meant the same thing.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X