Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manti Te'o on Jim Rome

Irish Sports Daily ‏@ISDUpdate
    #NotreDame LB Manti Te'o on Jim Rome's radio show right now.

Jim Rome to Manti Te'o: I've done this a long time, I've talked to a lot of young people, but I'm not sure I've talked to someone like you.

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome
    I am speechless after that conversation with Manti Te'o. One of the most astonishing, inspiring conversations I've ever had with an athlete.
    Last edited by zbikowski88; 10-17-2012, 12:22 PM.

will be on the SVP show in a few minutes
    EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

ND FINALLY starting to ramp up the Te'o Heisman campaign. About time.

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
        will be on the SVP show in a few minutes
        What's the SVP show?
        "...and our hearts forever, love thee Notre Dame!"

Comment

Originally posted by zbikowski88 View Post
          #NotreDame LB Manti Te'o on Jim Rome's radio show right now.

Jim Rome to Manti Te'o: I've done this a long time, I've talked to a lot of young people, but I'm not sure I've talked to someone like you.

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome
          I am speechless after that conversation with Manti Te'o. One of the most astonishing, inspiring conversations I've ever had with an athlete.
          Link or transcript? Would love to see/read it but am stuck at work!

Comment

Originally posted by NDTH91 View Post
            What's the SVP show?
            Scott Van Pelt

Comment

Manti on Rome, Diggins on First Take! Irrelevant check

Comment

My ESPN radio app says he'll be on svp at 230. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by FLDomer View Post
                  Scott Van Pelt
                  Thanks! Just found it!

Originally posted by yankeeND View Post
                  Manti on Rome, Diggins on First Take! Irrelevant check
                  I just saw Diggins while searching for the SVP show. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                    My ESPN radio app says he'll be on svp at 230. Is that right?
                    Yup, that's what it just flashed up on TV. 2:30 ET

Comment

Digging for a link to this interview...getting texts from Michigan fans saying they were moved to tears. I ran out to my car to catch it but missed it. Rome was saying he was moved to tears. Emails streaming in saying listeners were balling listening to it.

Reps galore to anyone that can find a link to this interview.
                      "Nine out of ten times it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..."

Comment

No streaming media allowed on government computers! Reps galore to anyone who can dig up a transcript!

Comment

I'm telling you- if ND runs the table during the regular season, Manti WILL win the Heisman. Human interest story FTW!

Comment

It says on Jim Rome's website that MP3 will be available roughly 330 today (show ends at 3)

Comment

@NDsidBertschy: Very special interview between @MTeo_5 and @jimrome just wrapped up .. Check out http://jimrome.com for archive

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                                It says on Jim Rome's website that MP3 will be available roughly 330 today (show ends at 3)

@NDsidBertschy: Very special interview between @MTeo_5 and @jimrome just wrapped up .. Check out http://jimrome.com for archive

Good looking, gents! Would rep, but on phone.

:thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                  Good looking, gents! Would rep, but on phone.

:thumbup:
                                  Repped on your behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Pham View Post
                                    Repped on your behalf.
                                    Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                                      @NDsidBertschy: Very special interview between @MTeo_5 and @jimrome just wrapped up .. Check out Home - The Jim Rome Show for archive
                                      Thanks guys! Reps!

Can someone rep jimmymac for me? I have to spread it around first.

Comment

Up next on SVP
                                        "Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -Yeats

Comment

Originally posted by nsisk157 View Post
                                          Up next on SVP
                                          Which is on ESPNnews for all of us SVP newbs.

Comment

Originally posted by nsisk157 View Post
                                            Up next on SVP
                                            SVP just said 'Golston' ...SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                              SVP just said 'Golston' ...SMH
                                              I heard it too! haha

Comment

T'eo and Diggins should make babies and they should play for ND.

Comment

Says you have to be a "Jungle Insider" to listen to previous shows....

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                    Says you have to be a "Jungle Insider" to listen to previous shows....
                                                    apparently they archive them after a week. we should start a new countdown on the banner

Comment

Videos - The Jim Rome Show

Video of interview.

Comment

no.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali_domer View Post
                                                          Videos - The Jim Rome Show

Video of interview.
                                                          Working for me. Btw 222 guests in this thread.
                                                          Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 10-17-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working now...Reps!
                                                            Last edited by Mr. Larson; 10-17-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

works for me

Comment

Working for me also.

Comment

Legend.

Comment

Great,great interview.

Comment

This kid is amazing. Plain and simple. If he and this team can pull off the impossible he will go down as, quite possibly, the greatest Notre Dame legend of all time. His story will resonate for centuries.

Comment

Manti is simply amazing.

Comment

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="display:block;margin:0" width="320" height="240" data="http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kyte.tv/f/" /><param name="flashVars" value="p=10183&c=465575&l=234368&s=1701019&tbid=28 87" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Comment

What an impressive man.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Wow. Speechless. Nothing I can say but how much I admire Manti and how impressive of a person he is.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Wow. That was awesome.

If you're wondering: definitely take the time to listen, even if tonight.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Manti has more conviction than Romney and Obama combined.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Just give the kid the Heisman already, he deserves it and then some.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      I've never heard an athlete speak like this, at his age.

His life is a mission.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        #5

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          How about manti for president. Everything he said was heart felt. Wow.
                                                                                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            The caption that Rome's people put on the video say's "one of the best in a long time". People are starting to pay attention to what we have known for 4 years. This kid is amazing.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              I'm just gonna say it.

Manti Te'o is one of, if not the, greatest Notre Dame football players of all time. When you combine everything he's done, on and off the field, he's got to be at least in the top five. I know there have been plenty of great players to play for ND, 7 of those players have won Heismans, hundreds have won national championships, but what Manti has done in his four years here has been nothing short of legendary.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Absolutely moved by his spirit and faith...and I am NOT an overly religious person. I can't imagine each and every one of those players in the locker room not being willing to run through walls for this man. He is the catalyst for what has been and will continue to be a magical season, regardless of outcome.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I can't hold it together listening to that kid

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Manti Te'o: The man who saved Notre Dame Football.

I'm so incredibly happy to be able to say "I was alive when all of this was happening." The stories I'll be able to tell my kids and grandkids...

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X