Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NCAA Football Traditions" Vote

Just for fun. I just came across it.

SportsNation and EA are doing the best college football tradition vote. Every round begins on Tuesday. I guess the winning school will get hundreds of the new NCAA Football 2012 game. Of course ND is the No. 1 seed facing No. 16 WVU. VOTE!

Here is the main website page:

Bracket: NCAA Football Traditions - sportsnation - ESPN

Here is ND's video.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNkBIfiFXv0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNkBIfiFXv0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
    I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Very few votes so far but Notre Dame is leading. GO VOTE EVERYONE!

Comment

ND - 77%

WVU - 23%

Vote, everyone!

Do the Democratic thing!

Vote Early... Vote Often!

Comment

HAAAHAHHAHA scUM is the 11 seed!!!!! hahahaha, That will surely **** them off.

GO IRISH!

Comment

Don't just vote for Notre Dame. Also vote against other schools we'll meet down the road; USC, Oklahoma, Texas, etc....
          Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

Originally posted by tadman95 View Post
            Don't just vote for Notre Dame. Also vote against other schools we'll meet down the road; USC, Oklahoma, Texas, etc....
            Very sly... I am impressed.
            Originally posted by koonja
            I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Even a "goober" can have a good moment :)
              Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

so stupid to seed it... they already tell you what the best traditions are according to them... they should have just 'randomly' picked the matchups
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Need to vote against F$U...

Comment

Originally posted by tadman95 View Post
                    all over it
                    I do not like Brian Kelly as a coach.

Comment

When did WVU stop the marry your sister pregame ritual?>

Comment

Bahahaha! Ohio State is getting beat! :)

Let's win this thing guys!
                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

WVU starting to catch up a little...

Comment

West Virginia, hey that's the place where your brother is your cousin and your sister is your mother.

Comment

I voted Nebraska because the horseshoe (Colts)

Comment

So far 20,000+ votes ------ Notre Dame 66% WVU 34%

USC and OSU are still losing

Comment

wtf Vermont???

Comment

I love reading the comments under each match up. ESPNs comment sections in generally are rampant with absolute and utter morons. But God is it ever funny to read.

Comment

bump.

We gotta win this whole thing.

Comment

YouTube - &#x202a;Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Trailer&#x202c;&rlm;

...this is all I have to say about W. VA....
                                        When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

USC and Ohio State are both in dog fights separated by less than 5&#37;... make sure to vote against them. There is definitely no way Tommy Trojan should beat Howard's Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                            Bahahaha! Ohio State is getting beat! :)
                                            Putting any allegiances/biases aside, the Script Ohio is, in my opinion, one of the top two or three "traditions" in all of College Football. Anyone who has been in the military will recall those endless hours of marching drills. Ask yourself, would you have willingly endured that nonsense? The Ohio State marching band does, and they nail it every time!

Comment

Originally posted by kmoose View Post
                                              Putting any allegiances/biases aside, the Script Ohio is, in my opinion, one of the top two or three "traditions" in all of College Football. Anyone who has been in the military will recall those endless hours of marching drills. Ask yourself, would you have willingly endured that nonsense? The Ohio State marching band does, and they nail it every time!
                                              As someone who did marching band in high school (don't make fun) I can safely say that the Script Ohio looks incredibly easy to do. Probably could learn to do it flawlessly in a single day of drilling it.

Definitely a great tradition. I totally agree with you there. But I don't think it is any "feat" that they pull it off. But maybe that is just the Ohio State hater in me...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                As someone who did marching band in high school ...
                                                This one time... at band camp....
                                                Originally posted by koonja
                                                I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

The comments on each page are comedy... I also like the WVU fans trying to act like they have been better than ND over the past 15 or so years... Because of course this was like the best run in school history for them and one of thw worst for us...

I cry for West Virginia... lol (see below)

Team Decade Rankings
                                                  This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                    The comments on each page are comedy... I also like the WVU fans trying to act like they have been better than ND over the past 15 or so years... Because of course this was like the best run in school history for them and one of thw worst for us...

I cry for West Virginia... lol (see below)

Team Decade Rankings
                                                    Good find!

Comment

Idk, I think beating howard's rock might be tough for ND. I can't believe I'm saying this but we should vote for sc. Cuz I know ND can def blow sc out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMoore1 View Post
                                                        Idk, I think beating howard's rock might be tough for ND. I can't believe I'm saying this but we should vote for sc. Cuz I know ND can def blow sc out of the water.
                                                        No way. Eff USC. Plus, we're pretty much doomed (I think) in the round of 16 against FSU.

Comment

Done... lmao Posu is getting drilled. hahaha.

Comment

On behalf of myself and every other guy at ND who will be looking forward to wasting time this fall semester playing NCAA 12 if they really do send us a ton of copies, please vote!

Comment

is #7 in the promo video with the dreadlocks Ishaq?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                No way. Eff USC. Plus, we're pretty much doomed (I think) in the round of 16 against FSU.
                                                                Round of 4, but yeah. FSU does have a pretty sick entrance, not gonna lie (but don't tell any of my UF classmates I said anything positive about that other school from Tally)

Comment

Originally posted by Irish2015 View Post
                                                                  is #7 in the promo video with the dreadlocks Ishaq?
                                                                  I caught that, and thought of the same thing. Props for catching that..

And as Jason H would say, my props pack dose homey.

Comment

Originally posted by kmoose View Post
                                                                    I'm not much of a hater, but I can't stand the "dotting of i."

With all due respect to band marchers, it's just not that thrilling.

And the way that guy in white pants prances around...ugh.

And most of all, the sousaphone player's kick, turn, and bow at the end to dot the i. There's nothing more dorky in all of college football. There just isn't.

Comment

Official tally for Round 1:

Notre Dame - 72&#37;
                                                                      West Virginia - 28%

Votes - 53,550

Nice job guys.

IrishLax has Round 2 againts Georgia....VOTE!

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...round-2-a.html

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X