Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Young Guy" Scrimmage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Young Guy" Scrimmage

    Me likey...

    Comments from BK:

    "On holding a "young guy" scrimmage Friday: "There were a lot of things that were exciting. I would say that guys that stood out - Louis Nix, really like his play. Kendall Moore. Those guys stood out for me. Offensively, Daniel Smith. And Cam Roberson was a bit of a surprise for me. His work volume was such that he took virtually every single rep. We ran about 35 plays. He was a little tired at the end. I thought Andrew Hendrix did some nice things. For me, it was nice to see those guys go out and play pretty fast. It was not, 'Oh my goodness, what a mess this is.' It was good tempo.""

    After one year, no job like Notre Dame for Kelly - Chicago Breaking Sports

  • #2
    I'm glad we got these extra practices so the young guys can learn some now before spring practice. I think these could be some key practices for these guys.

    Comment


    • #3
      I love to see that Nix and Moore are doing well!

      Comment


      • #4
        Glad Nix is doin well, i remember reading how he was complaining or something of that sort on facebook, maybe that will calm him down a bit. And also genius idea on kellys part to keep the players out of mexico...place is a warzone right now and the players have no reason to be any where near that border

        Comment


        • #5
          Kelly, On Manti Te'o's procedure for a broken nose: "He had his nose set, he thinks he looks a lot better than he did before the nose being broken."
          lol!

          Good comedy. Fair price.

          Comment


          • #6
            Notre Dame's future seems to be looking bright!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rikkitikki08 View Post
              Glad Nix is doin well, i remember reading how he was complaining or something of that sort on facebook, maybe that will calm him down a bit. And also genius idea on kellys part to keep the players out of mexico...place is a warzone right now and the players have no reason to be any where near that border
              This guy could be the most important newcomer next year with Williams graduating. Cwynar has given us some good reps, but he's not the game changer Williams is. Nix could be that guy that dominates the game at the line, which is a must in the 3-4 defense. We get that piece of the puzzle filled we could be looking at even more improved defense.

              Man I hope we continue to improve, I'll be super psyched with another good performance in El Paso!!
              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

              Comment


              • #8
                Good point

                Nix has the potential to be a dominating presence, something I do not see Cwynar ever being. Don't get me wrong, Cwynar looks like a warrior, but he is not gifted with game-changing size and or skill, but Nix ...
                Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                This guy could be the most important newcomer next year with Williams graduating. Cwynar has given us some good reps, but he's not the game changer Williams is. Nix could be that guy that dominates the game at the line, which is a must in the 3-4 defense. We get that piece of the puzzle filled we could be looking at even more improved defense.

                Man I hope we continue to improve, I'll be super psyched with another good performance in El Paso!!
                I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we all know who would have dominated on offense..... ;)
                  "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GreatGolson View Post
                    I think we all know who would have dominated on offense..... ;)
                    Surely you're referring to Reggie Ho??
                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                    Comment

                    Adsense

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X