"Here Come The Irish" 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Here Come The Irish" 2010

The guys over at maple street press did a FANTASTIC job this year, great articles about Crist, Kelly, and amazing position breakdowns! No ads was a major plus! LOVED the explanation of Kelly's spread offense, 129 pages of HYPE sooo ready for sept 4th, if you haven't gotten a copy yet i'd highly recommend it!
    "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Originally posted by GreatDayne View Post
    The guys over at maple street press did a FANTASTIC job this year, great articles about Crist, Kelly, and amazing position breakdowns! No ads was a major plus! LOVED the explanation of Kelly's spread offense, 129 pages of HYPE sooo ready for sept 4th, if you haven't gotten a copy yet i'd highly recommend it!
    Would love to get that where would I get it?
    One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
    Knute Rockne

Comment

i bought it at a drugstore but im sure it can be found online, here MapleStreetPress.com

Comment

Originally posted by GreatDayne View Post
        i bought it at a drugstore but im sure it can be found online, here MapleStreetPress.com
        Thanks that's awesome I'll tell ya this site rocks !!!!!!!! Thanks agian !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
        Knute Rockne

Comment

I've been getting this for the last few years, they make mags for most of the major teams, both college, and pro, and in many different sports. It is worth the 12 bucks, trust me. As good as the Maple Street Press preview is, I enjoy Blue & Gold Illustrated's preview a bit more. No anyone one reason, just personal preference. Here is the link;

Blue & Gold Illustrated<br/>2010 Football Preview

Comment

I like MSP better than B&G's preview.

B&G seems to say a lot of the same things that all the other magazines do, except with a little bit more sense of history and better writing.

The Maple Street Press previews have been top notch. It's the last of the preview magazines that I've read and it doesn't seem like I'm reading the same thing over and over like the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket89 View Post
              I like MSP better than B&G's preview.

B&G seems to say a lot of the same things that all the other magazines do, except with a little bit more sense of history and better writing.

The Maple Street Press previews have been top notch. It's the last of the preview magazines that I've read and it doesn't seem like I'm reading the same thing over and over like the others.
              definitely, after getting my hopes up by seeing ND on the cover of Sporting News college, the 2 pages was a let down, also i would like to read B&G, MSP was just the first i could get my hands on.

Comment

i usually get Irish Sports Report

they give a really good break down for every position it's a pretty good irish football read

Comment

Picked mine up at the local Barnes and Noble and i live in Los Angeles so check there. Good mag got last year's too

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X