This Season is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Season is Over

This is horrific. What started as a promising, exciting season has turned into a disaster, an absolute nightmare.

Too early to tell? Yeah, in your dreams.

That's sixteen penalties in six quarters. Disastrous.

Injuries to our two best players. Disastrous.

No discipline. Disastrous.

Little to no pass blocking. Disastrous.

No pass coverage. Disastrous.

No pass rush. Disastrous.

This team will not finish any higher than 8-4.

This team was brimming with confidence and swagger, took a shot from Michigan, and have lost it all by halftime of thier THIRD game.

Get lost, Charlie Weis.

Chicken Little?

Comment

Dude, seriously, the game isnt even over yet..... so shut the hell up, your acting like a dick just like last week. You shouldnt even be allowed to make threads like this.

Comment

its post like this which is when YOU SHUT UP until the game is over. ITS FUCKING HALFTIME

Comment

CTF...we might wanna consider one of those devices that doesn't let you type when you've been boozin
          The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

You are one of the most bi-polar fucks out there. You make thread after thread all week how great this team is, then when there is a little hiccup you freak the fuck out.

You think USC fans right now are going, "Oh my fucking god, we are tied in the 3rd Quarter with Washington our season is FUCKING OVER."

Chill out, Our QB is trying to gut it out and our best WR is all dinged up still trying to make plays for the team.

We are about to find out what this team is really made of. This is the biggest half of the season.

Comment

A little premature. It's disappointing, but not over.
              2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

yea, a little too early for that, but i dont fault you for that CTF. Its people expectations who are so optimistic that you get drunk off it. You get these expectations of a 2 TD+ victory and then get mad when they dont perform that way. Before you post something like that, you need to sit back take a deep breath and then look at it objectively, not emotionally.

No matter how much of fan you are, 3/4 of of CTF's thoughts have crossed all of youe minds, he just has the Nads to post it.
                Life is one, big Over/Under.

Comment

It's funny how you flame this guy for his outragous post but do you honestly think this team is BCS caliber? All I'm seeing is the Quinn years all over again. A defense that can't for hold for shit..

Comment

It does seem a lot like 2006 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkhead View Post
                      It does seem a lot like 2006 again.
                      Exactly.. You can't rely on the offenese all the time. Your defense has to make key stops. Even a bottom of the barrel SEC team defense looks a lot better than ND at this point.

Comment

Like I said, no defense..

Comment

Hey CTF

Comment

i should prob lock this one too lol

we'll see how it goes

Comment

gotta love the halftime panic threads

Comment

Little to no Pass Blocking?!?!

Clausen I agree with you for the most part, though I don't feel the season is a bust... but come on... the O line has been MONEY this year
                                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

"Little to no pass blocking. Disastrous."

Am I watching a different season? Hasn't Jimmy thrown for 300 yards all 3 games, while only being sacked once.

We have plenty of problems, I dont think you need to make up more.

Comment

What over is USC.. UW just knock them off..

Comment

what's your dirty secret? do you like male genitalia? LOLOL.

Comment

Originally posted by We_Are_ND View Post
                                        You are one of the most bi-polar fucks out there. You make thread after thread all week how great this team is, then when there is a little hiccup you freak the fuck out.

You think USC fans right now are going, "Oh my fucking god, we are tied in the 3rd Quarter with Washington our season is FUCKING OVER."

Chill out, Our QB is trying to gut it out and our best WR is all dinged up still trying to make plays for the team.

We are about to find out what this team is really made of. This is the biggest half of the season.
                                        Ummm. Nope. That title belongs to me BEOTCH! LOL j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Junkhead View Post
                                          A little premature. It's disappointing, but not over.
                                          agree
                                          Im female and I love the Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by tko View Post
                                            what's your dirty secret? do you like male genitalia? LOLOL.
                                            Sigh.. Is that all you got! Some pathetic homophobia joke. Seriously, you shouldn't have kids because we don't need anymore of your breed of stupidity in this world..

Comment

Season over? Wow. It's really incredible how many people are giving up on this team. Michigan is actually a pretty darn good team this year and we got hosed in their house. MSU is not exactly a MAC team and, in case anyone missed it, we won the game. Without Michael Floyd for half it and with Jimmy limping around for most of it. Losing Floyd will hurt and the D needs to improve, but this is still a very good team.

Comment

sloppy and lucky Win...got out hands full next opponent washington...

far too many penalties...

where is the DL?? only pressure came from the blitz.

Way to go Kyle McCarthy, thank you for winning the game.
                                                “Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.”

“Ask people over the last 20 years who has won the most Commander-in-Chief's Trophies. Tradition always is under construction. People don't look at what happened in the 1940s. They look at what's happening today.”

Comment

I agree about the up front pressure, but the pressure on the last play is what caused the interception by #28

Comment

Originally posted by shamrockpounder View Post
                                                    sloppy and lucky Win...got out hands full next opponent washington...

far too many penalties...

where is the DL?? only pressure came from the blitz.

Way to go Kyle McCarthy, thank you for winning the game.
                                                    next opponent is purdue not washington

Comment

St. McCarthy!!!!!! Lets be real, the only truth about this thread is our D is disasterous!!! Imagine what it would be like with out #28 he was in the mix every single play! Damn Big Ten officials suck, I don't know how they miss those easy calls when reviewed? Its a conspiracy!!! Negative is Never the way to go!!! 300 pass yrds, 115 rush yrds, yeah the o-line is terrible?!?!?!?!

Comment

With Floyd out and the porous defense, its going to be a long rest of the way.

Comment

to me, floyd isn't that huge of a loss. but the defense, that has to improve.
                                                          --cheers,
                                                          tank

Comment

Originally Posted by We_Are_ND:
                                                            "You are one of the most bi-polar fucks out there."
                                                            [In reference to CtF, I believe.]

NDOM's Response:
                                                            "Ummm. Nope. That title belongs to me BEOTCH!"

My advice, NDOM – learn to manage your meds, Man! Repeat after me: "Meds are my friend, meds are my bestest friend.

"What? What was that you said? Fuck You! Mom always liked you best!"

It takes a bi-polar to know one.

A bi-polar brain is a terrible thing to waste ...

Oh. We_Are_ND, you may well be right. It's that age old question – "Which came first, the depression or the mania?"
                                                            Last edited by dshans; 09-19-2009, 08:31 PM. Reason: Left Brain checked in. Or was it Right Brain?

Comment

Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                              Originally Posted by We_Are_ND:
                                                              "You are one of the most bi-polar fucks out there."
                                                              [In reference to CtF, I believe.]

NDOM's Response:
                                                              "Ummm. Nope. That title belongs to me BEOTCH!"

My advice, NDOM – learn to manage your meds, Man! Repeat after me: "Meds are my friend, meds are my bestest friend.

"What? What was that you said? Fuck You! Mom always liked you best!"

It takes a bi-polar to know one.

A bi-polar brain is a terrible thing to waste ...

Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySecret View Post
                                                                Sigh.. Is that all you got! Some pathetic homophobia joke. Seriously, you shouldn't have kids because we don't need anymore of your breed of stupidity in this world..
                                                                dude, seriously, relax. today was stressful and wanted to add a little levity to all the posts. don't be like that.

Comment

Originally posted by tankjeep View Post
                                                                  Losing Floyd IS a huge loss. But not one that shouldn't be "manageable" in light of our offensive fire power. You're (Ding, Ding, Ding; give the man a Cee-gar) exactly right about the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySecret View Post
                                                                    My friend I don't think he meant anything personal.

He paid me to tell you that.

I thought it was funny when I read it. But I have seen my bud tko's humor for a while now and it is tops. Stress relieving to me sometimes.

Uh oh, fart.

Comment

Has Armando been mentioned anywhere? I'm happy for him. I think that's your player of the game. Tough runs, and you could tell he was banged up too. Jimmy and Armando showed some great heart today.
                                                                      "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                                                                        Has Armando been mentioned anywhere? I'm happy for him. I think that's your player of the game. Tough runs, and you could tell he was banged up too. Jimmy and Armando showed some great heart today.
                                                                        agree and the OLine held in pretty darn well despite sam young's issues. how many gassers has he done so far and has he puked?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                                                                          Armandoplayed great once again. Back 2 back 100 yard games. He is a perfect example of a player that the fans have been all over and kncking him his entire career and not realizing that THIS IS THE 3RD GAME OF HIS JUNIOR YEAR. Let the kids grow up

Comment

Armando deserves most improved this season, along with the O Line. I have never been a Mando hater, but he's a totally different back this year.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                                                              Armandoplayed great once again. Back 2 back 100 yard games. He is a perfect example of a player that the fans have been all over and kncking him his entire career and not realizing that THIS IS THE 3RD GAME OF HIS JUNIOR YEAR. Let the kids grow up
                                                                              Actually, I think this is his 3rd in a row.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by tankjeep View Post
                                                                                You're talking Floyd the Barber, right?? Because Michael Floyd is a HUGE loss. D's will rotate toward GTate.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by fortwayne_nd View Post
                                                                                  You're talking Floyd the Barber, right??
                                                                                  Maybe we should try to enroll Otis Campbell. He might not get as deep as Michael Floyd on a fly, but his "weave and stumble" routes might confuse the hell out of the defense and leave Tate, Rudolph, Ragone, Parris, et al. wide open.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X