X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IrishTusker
    replied
    Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Not sure I agree with Sampson. Except for Cincy who handled their business? Everyone had at least one loss. If the loss had been earlier in the year, there's a good chance we would have moved up sooner. The other thing that hurt us is the committee not buying Cincy as a legitimate contender.
    The issue is who we lost to. You can't lose to a team that will take your spot in the playoff; we would have been better off losing to Wisconsin or Purdue or FSU and beating Cincy. Then we'd be in at 11-1.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied
    Originally posted by MNIrishman View Post

This is tautological reasoning. You can't use the committee's arbitrary decisions to defend the committee's other arbitrary decisions. We didn't play those teams so they aren't great points of comparison.
    If we still had the BCS, the system produced the same final four. Georgia with 3 top 25 wins and Notre Dame with 1. Shrug.

Leave a comment:

• MNIrishman
    replied
    Originally posted by BleedBlueGold View Post

Georgia beat three teams currently ranked in the Top 25. ND beat zero.
    This is tautological reasoning. You can't use the committee's arbitrary decisions to defend the committee's other arbitrary decisions. We didn't play those teams so they aren't great points of comparison.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied

I didn't reference performance in garbage time (eg, I didn't say we scored more points against GT than Georgia did, though that's true). I said we scored twice as many points against that defense in the first half. Come on, nearly a fifth of Georgia's wins were over either FCS teams or teams that lost to FCS teams. The majority of the SEC east has six losses or more. Then Georgia went and got blown up in their home state by an Alabama team that needed overtime to put away a six-loss team the week before. I'm obviously not saying we're more deserving than Cincy. I'm saying we're obviously more deserving than an overrated Georgia team that proved they're not national champions immediately before selection Sunday, and had ESPN buy their ticket anyway. it's not like they have half a season to prove anything different at this point.
    Georgia beat three teams currently ranked in the Top 25. ND beat zero.

Leave a comment:

• MNIrishman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dale View Post

So we should get in the Playoff based off garbage time?
    I didn't reference performance in garbage time (eg, I didn't say we scored more points against GT than Georgia did, though that's true). I said we scored twice as many points against that defense in the first half. Come on, nearly a fifth of Georgia's wins were over either FCS teams or teams that lost to FCS teams. The majority of the SEC east has six losses or more. Then Georgia went and got blown up in their home state by an Alabama team that needed overtime to put away a six-loss team the week before. I'm obviously not saying we're more deserving than Cincy. I'm saying we're obviously more deserving than an overrated Georgia team that proved they're not national champions immediately before selection Sunday, and had ESPN buy their ticket anyway. it's not like they have half a season to prove anything different at this point.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied
    Tough pill to swallow for sure. In committee speak, I hear something like: FSU SOS ranked #21, ND SOS ranked #15 - which I'm not sure how that's possible considering the following.... FSU wins against #21 Clemson, #13 UNC, #3 Miami, #15 Virginia, #7 Florida, #2 Nebraska (only loss to #2 ND on the road). ND wins against #3 Michigan, #1 FSU, #7 A&M (Only loss against #17 BC at home). FSU's schedule seems a lot harder to me. Also noted are SRS rankings with FSU #1 and ND #2.

FSU beat 6 top 25 teams (3 top 10). ND beat 3 top 25 teams (3 top 10). However the final AP poll reveals Michigan tumbled to #21 after losing 4 games that year and I think Virginia finished the year unranked.

In the end, it sucked to beat FSU and have them finish ahead of ND, but all else considered, I think they got it right. Consistency matters. Head to head is an important factor, but it's not the ONLY factor.
    Last edited by BleedBlueGold; 12-09-2021, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Green Mountains
    replied

I genuinely don't know why people keep bringing this up. Hypothetically, lets say in a couple years #5 USC beats #6 ND on a wild 4th quarter comeback. But a week later ND beats Navy and USC loses to unranked Washington State by three touchdowns. Do you think the committee will drop USC behind ND after a loss like that? I do. That's a terrible loss. ND will have lost to a top 10 ranked team and USC will have lost badly to an unranked team.
    Or Hypothetically - 1993 Won the head to head vs #1 FSU. Lost a let down game to BC. Finished #2 to FSU. In committee talk - FSU had the better loss.....ND had the better win.

I still shake my head at this one. Any other team ....any one.....wins the NC based on head to head.

Leave a comment:

• Dale
    replied

Except for performance against common opponents, where we did better.
    So we should get in the Playoff based off garbage time?

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied

I get what your saying, but I'm not sure why Sampson even brought it up. We didn't play in the ACC this year and if we did, our schedule may have been different.
    I think he brought it up just to beat the "join a conference" crowd to the punch. His point was that the chips fell how they did and the 13th data point/Join a conference argument would not have mattered.

Originally posted by phork View Post

Given the same criteria with it being ND and say, Michigan hypothetically. I'd be fine with it. Again, the committees job is to pick the 4 best teams at the end of the season. Winning games matters for sure but the committee has already set that precedence in the past and even this year when they said to ignore the game, (UM/MSU) UM is better on paper.
    When did UM get ranked ahead of MSU? Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it like two weeks after UM lost that game? If so, MSU literally lost that very next weekend to Purdue. This isn't a valid argument. Both teams had one loss. MSU had the head to head victory (because UM blew that game). MSU also had a worse loss.

I genuinely don't know why people keep bringing this up. Hypothetically, lets say in a couple years #5 USC beats #6 ND on a wild 4th quarter comeback. But a week later ND beats Navy and USC loses to unranked Washington State by three touchdowns. Do you think the committee will drop USC behind ND after a loss like that? I do. That's a terrible loss. ND will have lost to a top 10 ranked team and USC will have lost badly to an unranked team.

Leave a comment:

• phork
    replied

How would you handle it if the shoe was on the other foot? If ND got jumped by another team they beat earlier in the year? Just curious. I'm not trying to label you a homer, we're all ND fanatics here, but I think consistency is key. Winning the games has to matter.

*I agree that the ND team that played in the second half of the season may have beat Cincy easily. I guess we can put that theory to the test when ND plays OK State soon, as they have a great defense too.
    Given the same criteria with it being ND and say, Michigan hypothetically. I'd be fine with it. Again, the committees job is to pick the 4 best teams at the end of the season. Winning games matters for sure but the committee has already set that precedence in the past and even this year when they said to ignore the game, (UM/MSU) UM is better on paper.

Leave a comment:

• Irish#1
    replied

Seems that as the season played out it became obvious that UM is in fact better than MSU. What's your point? The committee was never going to put ND ahead of Cincy as long as Cincy kept winning. People who keep bringing up the MSU/UM game keep failing to acknowledge that MSU lost a week later to an un-ranked team.

ND lost to Cincy in week 5. They also almost lost to FSU, Toledo, and VT before turning it around. Meanwhile, Cincy (after beating top-ten ranked ND on the road) just kept winning. ND didn't move up sooner or more dramatically in large part because of who they were beating. USC, UNC, VA all having down years didn't help.

When it came to championship week, ND needed help. Alabama did what they needed to do to get into the CFP. Cincy handled their business. Michigan handled theirs. Only OK State did not. ND, sitting at 6 needed two teams to lose.

Pete's point is that even if ND beat Pitt/Wake, it may not have been enough to push them ahead of 1 Bama, 2 Michigan, 3 Georgia.....would the committee really put ND in over Cincy, the team that beat them head to head? The answer is no. It doesn't apply to OK State because the circumstances aren't the same, imo. They didn't play Cincy head to head and they had more quality wins than ND and Cincy. Could I envision a scenario where the committee left out Cincy in favor of OK State? Yea. But that doesn't apply to ND imo and I think that's Pete's point. Winning the ACCCG wouldn't have moved the needle enough given the way things played out w/ the other teams.
    I get what your saying, but I'm not sure why Sampson even brought it up. We didn't play in the ACC this year and if we did, our schedule may have been different.

Leave a comment:

• MNIrishman
    replied

No we didn't. There was a ST TD and two pick 6s. The offense was pretty pedestrian against Wiscy.

No way to actually find out if ND is better than Alabama, Georgia or Michigan. We'll know soon enough if they're better than OK State. And Cincy owns the head to head (eventhough I agree ND probably wins a rematch). So that last bolded statement is a subjective reach, imo.

I wanted ND in the playoffs like everyone else, but I don't see the point in debating 11-1 ND getting in ahead of the other teams in the CFP, when one of those teams actually beat them earlier in the year. I think the committee got it right. It is what it is.
    Except for performance against common opponents, where we did better.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied

We dropped 41 points on the nation's top defense. Only one playoff team played that team and we both scored more points and allowed fewer points than they did.
    ​​​​​​
    ND played GT one week before Georgia did. Our starters scored nearly twice as many points in the first half as Georgia's starters did. That was when I realized Georgia was a paper tiger buoyed through weak competition.

If you look at our performance against common opponents with the teams that did get anointed, you'll see we consistently came out ahead.

The question isn't "Should we be ahead of Cincy?" Of course we don't. They won. The question is, "Which of the other three are we better than?" And the answer is probably all three, minus maybe Nick Saban's Megazord Alabama transformation.
    No we didn't. There was a ST TD and two pick 6s. The offense was pretty pedestrian against Wiscy.

No way to actually find out if ND is better than Alabama, Georgia or Michigan. We'll know soon enough if they're better than OK State. And Cincy owns the head to head (eventhough I agree ND probably wins a rematch). So that last bolded statement is a subjective reach, imo.

I wanted ND in the playoffs like everyone else, but I don't see the point in debating 11-1 ND getting in ahead of the other teams in the CFP, when one of those teams actually beat them earlier in the year. I think the committee got it right. It is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• MNIrishman
    replied

How would you handle it if the shoe was on the other foot? If ND got jumped by another team they beat earlier in the year? Just curious. I'm not trying to label you a homer, we're all ND fanatics here, but I think consistency is key. Winning the games has to matter.

*I agree that the ND team that played in the second half of the season may have beat Cincy easily. I guess we can put that theory to the test when ND plays OK State soon, as they have a great defense too.
    We dropped 41 points on the nation's top defense. Only one playoff team played that team and we both scored more points and allowed fewer points than they did.
    ​​​​​​
    ND played GT one week before Georgia did. Our starters scored nearly twice as many points in the first half as Georgia's starters did. That was when I realized Georgia was a paper tiger buoyed through weak competition.

If you look at our performance against common opponents with the teams that did get anointed, you'll see we consistently came out ahead.

The question isn't "Should we be ahead of Cincy?" Of course we don't. They won. The question is, "Which of the other three are we better than?" And the answer is probably all three, minus maybe Nick Saban's Megazord Alabama transformation.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyjack
    replied

My point is that at the time ND lost to Cincy it wasn't a good team. At this point in time I believe ND would destroy Cincy. The committee has always stated they will put the best teams in. See OhioSt/PennSt. With a conference championship I believe ND would have jumped Cincy.

Note. I am not in favor of joining a conference, especially when the playoff field is going to expand.
    I gamed out this scenario in detail here. An 11-1 ND in the ACC this year would be in the Coastal, and would basically have traded Purdue, Wisconsin/ Cinci, and Stanford for Pitt, Miami and Duke. That's clearly a step down in SoS. We would have played Wake Forest for the conference championship last Saturday, but even if we smashed them, it wouldn't have changed anything. The committee wasn't going to jump us over Cincinnati, who owns the head-to-head, when they beat Houston convincingly and we played the Demon Deacons.

The ACC sucked this year. Playing more of their teams would have hurt us.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied

My point is that at the time ND lost to Cincy it wasn't a good team. At this point in time I believe ND would destroy Cincy. The committee has always stated they will put the best teams in. See OhioSt/PennSt. With a conference championship I believe ND would have jumped Cincy.

Note. I am not in favor of joining a conference, especially when the playoff field is going to expand.

Leave a comment:

• phork
    replied

Seems that as the season played out it became obvious that UM is in fact better than MSU. What's your point? The committee was never going to put ND ahead of Cincy as long as Cincy kept winning. People who keep bringing up the MSU/UM game keep failing to acknowledge that MSU lost a week later to an un-ranked team.

ND lost to Cincy in week 5. They also almost lost to FSU, Toledo, and VT before turning it around. Meanwhile, Cincy (after beating top-ten ranked ND on the road) just kept winning. ND didn't move up sooner or more dramatically in large part because of who they were beating. USC, UNC, VA all having down years didn't help.

When it came to championship week, ND needed help. Alabama did what they needed to do to get into the CFP. Cincy handled their business. Michigan handled theirs. Only OK State did not. ND, sitting at 6 needed two teams to lose.

Pete's point is that even if ND beat Pitt/Wake, it may not have been enough to push them ahead of 1 Bama, 2 Michigan, 3 Georgia.....would the committee really put ND in over Cincy, the team that beat them head to head? The answer is no. It doesn't apply to OK State because the circumstances aren't the same, imo. They didn't play Cincy head to head and they had more quality wins than ND and Cincy. Could I envision a scenario where the committee left out Cincy in favor of OK State? Yea. But that doesn't apply to ND imo and I think that's Pete's point. Winning the ACCCG wouldn't have moved the needle enough given the way things played out w/ the other teams.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied

Thats not true. UM lost to MSU, Barta literally said "Don't watch the game, UM is better on paper" and UM was ahead of MSU just like that. I fully believe ND caving in the ACC other division winner would have pushed ND in, because they were about to do it to OklahomaSt.

Not sure I agree with Sampson. Except for Cincy who handled their business? Everyone had at least one loss. If the loss had been earlier in the year, there's a good chance we would have moved up sooner. The other thing that hurt us is the committee not buying Cincy as a legitimate contender.

Leave a comment:

• Irish#1
    replied
    Pete Sampson had a good tweet regarding this. IF ND was in the ACC again this year and played Pitt or Wake in the CC and beat them the way UM beat Iowa, it still wouldn't have mattered. They lost to Cincy so they were never getting ahead of them in these polls. They weren't jumping UM, who just beat OSU. They wouldn't have jumped Ok State had they handled their business against Baylor.

The bottom line is that ND needed to handle their business and they didn't.

Is it possible that some years being in a conference would pay off for them? Yea, maybe. Playing FSU, Miami, VT, Clemson all in the same year and then beating Clemson again in a CC game looks pretty damn good. But you still have to win the games. 12-0 ND will never be left out of the playoffs because their SOS as it stands will always be good enough w/o that 13th game.

Leave a comment:

• phork
    replied
    Pete Sampson had a good tweet regarding this. IF ND was in the ACC again this year and played Pitt or Wake in the CC and beat them the way UM beat Iowa, it still wouldn't have mattered. They lost to Cincy so they were never getting ahead of them in these polls. They weren't jumping UM, who just beat OSU. They wouldn't have jumped Ok State had they handled their business against Baylor.

Is it possible that some years being in a conference would pay off for them? Yea, maybe. Playing FSU, Miami, VT, Clemson all in the same year and then beating Clemson again in a CC game looks pretty damn good. But you still have to win the games. 12-0 ND will never be left out of the playoffs because their SOS as it stands will always be good enough w/o that 13th game.
    Thats not true. UM lost to MSU, Barta literally said "Don't watch the game, UM is better on paper" and UM was ahead of MSU just like that. I fully believe ND caving in the ACC other division winner would have pushed ND in, because they were about to do it to OklahomaSt.

Leave a comment:

• BleedBlueGold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Originally posted by irishtrooper View Post

I hate that this is even a thing. The 13th data point is an ESPN-created fallacy. I’m sure it comes in to play occasionally, but this almighty 13th data point is almost always Mercer, Savannah St, East Tenn St, and total crap like that…. It’s hardly ever good FCS teams like North Dakota St and the like…. It was really that our only chance to get a win over a ranked team was lost. ND crapped their pants when it mattered. Beating Villanova would have done nothing to help. The weak schedule wasn’t ND’s fault, but they did lose their chance against Cincy
    Not almost,…. Always

Leave a comment:

• irishtrooper
    replied

With no 13th data point ND has to pile it on for extra style points. And not lose to teams like Cincy.

I hate that this is even a thing. The 13th data point is an ESPN-created fallacy. I’m sure it comes in to play occasionally, but this almighty 13th data point is almost always Mercer, Savannah St, East Tenn St, and total crap like that…. It’s hardly ever good FCS teams like North Dakota St and the like…. It was really that our only chance to get a win over a ranked team was lost. ND crapped their pants when it mattered. Beating Villanova would have done nothing to help. The weak schedule wasn’t ND’s fault, but they did lose their chance against Cincy

Leave a comment:

• Dale
    replied

With no 13th data point ND has to pile it on for extra style points. And not lose to teams like Cincy.
    No on #1, Yes on #2. It really was just the loss. Nothing more. A better schedule or style points or any of that would have just made it more frustrating to be 5th, not have any tangible impact.

Leave a comment:

• phork
    replied
    Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
    On one hand, the schedule turned out to be a steaming pile of hot garbage because teams like FSU, VT and Stanford were all pretty bad.

On the other hand, if the UVA QB is healthy, there is a slight chance we're talking about a 10-2. Glad we'll never know. Those are the breaks of the game, and frankly, I thought ND should have put more on UVA than 28-3. They probably could have. I'm sure Kelly walked that back.

I get the impression that Freeman and Rees will go Sensei Kreese Cobra Kai in games like that and show no mercy.

Leave a comment:

• Rogue219
    replied
    On one hand, the schedule turned out to be a steaming pile of hot garbage because teams like FSU, VT and Stanford were all pretty bad.

On the other hand, if the UVA QB is healthy, there is a slight chance we're talking about a 10-2. Glad we'll never know. Those are the breaks of the game, and frankly, I thought ND should have put more on UVA than 28-3. They probably could have. I'm sure Kelly walked that back.

I get the impression that Freeman and Rees will go Sensei Kreese Cobra Kai in games like that and show no mercy.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Originally posted by Dizzyphil View Post
    Just released by The Athletic - still waiting on confirmation from Fiesta but more than likely OSU vs ND...

Pittsburgh vs. Michigan State in the Peach Bowl
    It’s about money guys,… not competitiveness or legitimacy. When viewed from that angle wtf is he supposed to say, ‘The first round will be pretty boring,… about a ~5 percent chance it’s anything but UGA/bama again,…’ ??? They’re selling the product instead of having a legit competitive dialogue

Leave a comment:

• ND87
    replied
    Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
    Lol. Jesse Palmer just said Cincy and Michigan could play in the championship game. Cincy is gonna get hammered
    Personally, I'll be rooting for them to win it all. That way our only loss was to eventual champ.

assuming we get by OSU, obvs

Leave a comment:

• Dizzyphil
    replied
    Just released by The Athletic - still waiting on confirmation from Fiesta but more than likely OSU vs ND...

Pittsburgh vs. Michigan State in the Peach Bowl

Leave a comment:

• ThePiombino
    replied

Does he forget that UM beat Rutgers by 7. Nebraska by 3. Only beat PSU because Franklin out coached himself and got run the fuck over by MSU.
    Look at our performance in the 1st 1/2 of the season. Not too many on here don't currently think we aren't deserving of a CFP spot. We would be saying the shit if we were in Michigan's shoes about being jumped. Please don't make me defend that fucking clown show Portnoy.

Leave a comment:

• phork
    replied
    Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
    He's not saying anything we wouldn't be saying if we were in their shoes.
    Does he forget that UM beat Rutgers by 7. Nebraska by 3. Only beat PSU because Franklin out coached himself and got run the fuck over by MSU.

Leave a comment:

• Dizzyphil
    replied
    LOL - he just said inviting Mich St over ND would be a $20-25M mistake in merchandising alone for the Bowl if not more.

Leave a comment:

• Dizzyphil
    replied
    Originally posted by RockinIrish View Post

I am hoping that’s the case……I’d rather see ND play OK State rather than a team that’s periodically on ND’s schedule, like Pitt.
    As soon as they post the pod-cast - I will post ... Clay Travis and Outkick is who I am listening.

Leave a comment:

• Rockin’Irish
    replied
    Early rumors out of AZ that Ok St. and ND have been invited to Fiesta Bowl.........
    I am hoping that’s the case……I’d rather see ND play OK State rather than a team that’s periodically on ND’s schedule, like Pitt.

Leave a comment:

• ThePiombino
    replied
    Think ol' Dave is upset?

He's not saying anything we wouldn't be saying if we were in their shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Dizzyphil
    replied
    Early rumors out of AZ that Ok St. and ND have been invited to Fiesta Bowl.........

Leave a comment:

• IrishTusker
    replied
    Think ol' Dave is upset?

Then beating UGA should be easy, right? Let's see, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dizzyphil
    replied
    Think ol' Dave is upset?

Leave a comment:

• irishff1014
    replied
    Lol. Jesse Palmer just said Cincy and Michigan could play in the championship game. Cincy is gonna get hammered

Leave a comment:

• Riddickulous
    replied
    Confirmed:

1. Bama
    2. Michigan
    3. Georgia
    4. Cincinatti

Leave a comment:

• InKellyWeTrust
    replied
    Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post

Great send off for Coan there,… I totally get the idea but you can’t do that to Coan after this whole season
    I thought bowl games are about next year now? Coan had a whole season send off.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Originally posted by InKellyWeTrust View Post
    I'd like to see Buchner play the entire bowl game.
    Great send off for Coan there,… I totally get the idea but you can’t do that to Coan after this whole season

Leave a comment:

• Pops Freshenmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by irish4ever View Post

After getting TROUNCED TWICE, let me repeat, getting TROUNCED TWICE by Utah!?! WTF! If I was an Oregon fan, I sure as hell wouldn't waste me money following them to a bowl game being 10-3 and getting TROUNCED TWICE by Utah!!
    Well, now the rumor is that Cristobol is leaving. So that factor would justify ranking MSU over Oregon even if the committee was reluctant to move a team down for losing in its CCG.

Leave a comment:

• Riddickulous
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

Idk...MSU is not good and they don't have a superstar QB.
    I think there's a chance Kenneth Walker opts out, too.

Leave a comment:

• irish4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
    I'm still thinking Oregon will be the third at-large.
    After getting TROUNCED TWICE, let me repeat, getting TROUNCED TWICE by Utah!?! WTF! If I was an Oregon fan, I sure as hell wouldn't waste me money following them to a bowl game being 10-3 and getting TROUNCED TWICE by Utah!!

Leave a comment:

• NorthDakota
    replied
    Originally posted by phillyirish View Post
    I’d rather have the Fiesta bowl, but give me Pitt all day. Historical opponent, and I think they’d be easier than MSU.
    Idk...MSU is not good and they don't have a superstar QB.

Leave a comment:

• Pops Freshenmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
    If it is the committee choosing the bowl game participants, is it possible they slot Oregon into the Fiesta Bowl as they're more likely to get fans to Phoenix as opposed to Atlanta for the Peach Bowl?

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk
    Yes, I think that's their mandate.

I am becoming concerned that ND will get sent to the Peach Bowl because the criteria doesn't appear to account for the fact that ND sees Pitt frequently; just whether they saw each other this year. But if the committee goes back to why they even have criteria for at-large matchups, it's to create the best attendance/viewership. Which means all these things should be factors. ND/Oregon would draw a ton of eyeballs and ND/MSU is a true rivalry not getting played.

Leave a comment:

• zelezo vlk
    replied
    If it is the committee choosing the bowl game participants, is it possible they slot Oregon into the Fiesta Bowl as they're more likely to get fans to Phoenix as opposed to Atlanta for the Peach Bowl?

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Pops Freshenmeyer
    replied
    I'm still thinking Oregon will be the third at-large.

Leave a comment:

• Dale
    replied
    Originally posted by phillyirish View Post
    I’d rather have the Fiesta bowl, but give me Pitt all day. Historical opponent, and I think they’d be easier than MSU.
    We have rivalries with both, and the MSU one has a trophy so that might win lol

Leave a comment:

Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X