2021 Spring Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Spring Practice

Today marks the start of the Spring Practice season. All practices will be closed to the media which is unfortunate for us so there might not be much to discuss here. It looks like every Saturday 4 players will be made available to the media along with BK and the coordinators each get a day with the media towards the end of the schedule.

The Blue Gold Game is set for May 1 on Peacock, so make arrangements for that now.

Really hoping the Blue and Gold game will be open to spectators. Took my family in 2019, and social distancing wasn't an issue based on the crowd lol.

But I bet with all sessions being closed, it will be just students and family allowed in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
      Really hoping the Blue and Gold game will be open to spectators. Took my family in 2019, and social distancing wasn't an issue based on the crowd lol.

But I bet with all sessions being closed, it will be just students and family allowed in the stadium.
      I read somewhere that it won’t be. I was hopeful to go as well

Comment

I'm not sure how to get this tweet and video to embed, but some workout clips

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 03-27-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
          I'm not sure how to get this tweet and video to embed, but some workout clips

Instead of using the Insert Video button, use the Twitter button and paste the tweet url in between the tweet tags.

Comment

anyone know what time Kelly speaks?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                Nope, I haven't seen that posted anywhere. I guess we'll know once the various reporters start tweeting about it lol. Should be fairly soon I'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                  I searched for about 10 mins this morning for something about the time or media. Nothing....

I did see this from NDI, but had zero about how to tune in.
                  https://www.ndinsider.com/football/n...7d520fae4.html
                  The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

He's speaking now according to my Twitter feed

Comment

Notre Dame Will Be Without Jarrett Patterson, Jacob Lacey and Kevin Austin For Spring Practice

https://www.si.com/college/notredame...y-kevin-austin

Comment

yummy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

more yummy

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/notredame...e-preview-2021

Comment

Comment

Comment

A Houston Griffith sighting

Comment

Now we all have 3 minutes of film, and a bunch of tweets to overanalyze, gush over, and build individual and personal narratives that we'll either win the ship, or have a losing record....

My only takeaway from everything... I liked seeing the passing. I just wish we had film of the QBs that excelled at bounce passing.

Comment

Yea nothing really to be learned from 3 min videos, all QBs seemed to be spinning it well that’s about the only take away for me

Comment

Last edited by Irish YJ; 03-27-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                                                            - Drew Pyne to Joe Wilkins Jr.
                                                            - Jack Coan to Xavier Watts
                                                            - WR Avery Davis
                                                            - DL Kurt Hinish
                                                            - DE Isaiah Foskey
                                                            - RB Kyren Williams
                                                            - Offensive Line
                                                            - TE George Takacs
                                                            - S KJ Wallace
                                                            - Rover Isaiah Pryor
                                                            - Tyler Buchner to Jay Brunelle - PBU by Ramon Henderson
                                                            - Drew Pyne to Matthew Salerno with Clarence Lewis in coverage
                                                            - Punter Jay Bramblett
                                                            - Long snapper Michael Vinson
                                                            - Drew Pyne hands off to Kyren Williams
                                                            - Jack Coan completes a ball to Jordan Johnson
                                                            - Jack Coan completes a crossing route to Michael Mayer. (Imagine that)
                                                            - Houston Griffith breaks up a Jack Coan deep ball
                                                            - Clarence Lewis breaks up a Jack Coan ball
                                                            - Drew Pyne completes a short pass to George Takacs
                                                            - Tyler Buchner completes a deep ball to Xavier Watts
                                                            - Drew Pyne complete to Michael Mayer
                                                            - Jack Coan completion to Avery Davis
                                                            - Jack Coan completion to Joe Wilkins Jr.
                                                            - Jordan Botelho sack. Pass also incomplete to Joe Wilkins Jr. as DJ Brown gets a nice PBU.

Comment

My take always:
                                                              QB’s look good throwing
                                                              Foskey looks like a Tuitt clone
                                                              Love Thee Notre Dame!

Comment

Foskey certainly looking first off the bus worthy. Him and Botelho should be fun to watch.

is like to see some Bear fronts with those guys on both ends like Lea did with Hayes and Okwara at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                                  Can't remember the last time a ND player said something this cocky. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post

Can't remember the last time a ND player said something this cocky. Love it.
                                                                    Yup. Need more swagadocious personality from a couple key folks.

Looks like he's put on good weight. Good thing, but hope he hasn't lost speed.

Comment

Yep thats classic from Tyree. I hope he endds up catching a lot of passes.

Comment

Is Coan the 17? Looks pretty good to me. I was hoping that was Buchner.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyIrish View Post
                                                                          My take always:
                                                                          QB’s look good throwing
                                                                          Foskey looks like a Tuitt clone

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                          Foskey certainly looking first off the bus worthy. Him and Botelho should be fun to watch.

is like to see some Bear fronts with those guys on both ends like Lea did with Hayes and Okwara at times.
                                                                          I just can't see Botelho sitting behind Foskey for 2 years. I think we'll see a bunch of times when he subs for Jus Ade.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                                                            Is Coan the 17? Looks pretty good to me. I was hoping that was Buchner.
                                                                            yup
                                                                            TB is 12

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Coan looking good

Comment

• #40
                                                                                I know there were only a couple of clips, but how did TBs throwing action look compared to the one last summer?
                                                                                sigpic

Comment

• #41

yup
                                                                                  TB is 12

I liked the couple passes he threwed as well even though they were incomplete.
                                                                                  One of them was good work from someone.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by deise mike View Post
                                                                                    I know there were only a couple of clips, but how did TBs throwing action look compared to the one last summer?
                                                                                    I thought the action looked good. That first one that got broken up looked much zippy compared to his camp lowlights from last year.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Coan is 6-3 and he looks all of that in his motion. Doesnt dip or whatever. It is possible he is an upgrade on Book.

Comment

• #44

I just can't see Botelho sitting behind Foskey for 2 years. I think we'll see a bunch of times when he subs for Jus Ade.
                                                                                        I think you’ll see them play together quite a bit. I’d be very surprised if one only plays when the other comes off the field. For example, I would imagine they play together in the Nickel/Dime packages.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                                          Is it August yet?
                                                                                          Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Where is the practice schedule?

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                                                                              Where is the practice schedule?
                                                                                              https://fightingirishwire.usatoday.c...tent=home-hero

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                I kind of dig this schedule if for no other reason than we'll get a longer info drip than normal. Nothing is worse than getting into the long long offseasons in early April. With this schedule we only have 3 months until fall camp. *insert crackhead mike jpg here*

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I'm ticked that they aren't allowing media access. Means all info will have to be leaks from coaches/players... and often times those are intentionally slanted.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                                    I'm ticked that they aren't allowing media access. Means all info will have to be leaks from coaches/players... and often times those are intentionally slanted.
                                                                                                    Often times or every time?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X