Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 CT K Harrison Leonard (Notre Dame Preferred Walk On)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Incoming <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotreDame?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Notre Dame</a> kicker Harrison Leonard (<a href="https://twitter.com/hleonard858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@hleonard858</a>) shows off a big leg hitting from 56 yards out. <a href="https://t.co/MeB9LZHkfX">pic.twitter.com/MeB9LZHkfX</a></p>&mdash; Matt Freeman (@mattfreemanISD) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattfreemanISD/status/1105925956802433024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 13, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Incoming <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotreDame?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Notre Dame</a> kicker Harrison Leonard (<a href="https://twitter.com/hleonard858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@hleonard858</a>) shows off a big leg hitting from 56 yards out. <a href="https://t.co/MeB9LZHkfX">pic.twitter.com/MeB9LZHkfX</a></p>&mdash; Matt Freeman (@mattfreemanISD) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattfreemanISD/status/1105925956802433024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 13, 2019</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      This was one of the smartest and luckiest additions to the 19 class. Huge need filled by a very solid kicker that we got to accept a preferred walk-on offer.

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by NDinMI View Post
        This was one of the smartest and luckiest additions to the 19 class. Huge need filled by a very solid kicker that we got to accept a preferred walk-on offer.
        Agreed. I think we really lucked out on a lot of under the radar guys last cycle. Will be fun to see how they pan out.
        "Fvck Michigan" - The World

        Comment


        • #54
          According to Perfect Game, Harrison will be playing baseball as well at Notre Dame as they have him on the commit list.

          https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/...aspx?ID=412311

          Comment


          • #55
            Up 30 pounds & near 215 at the moment. Saw that last weekend in a post about notable freshman weight gains. I thought that was pretty wild!

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by NDinMI View Post
              Up 30 pounds & near 215 at the moment. Saw that last weekend in a post about notable freshman weight gains. I thought that was pretty wild!
              "Gaining weight is easy as a kicker"

              S / Sebastian Janikowski
              "Fvck Michigan" - The World

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by NDinMI View Post
                Up 30 pounds & near 215 at the moment. Saw that last weekend in a post about notable freshman weight gains. I thought that was pretty wild!
                Do you have a link

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                  Do you have a link
                  It was in a tweet listing all the June arrivals weight gains. I’ll see if I can locate it.

                  Update: Having trouble posting links on here. Twitter @CarterKarels posted 4 days ago. He’s a recruiting insider for the South Bend Tribune.
                  Last edited by NDinMI; 06-20-2019, 01:41 PM.

                  Comment

                  Adsense

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X