Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 CA ATH Isaiah Foskey (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
    Really bro?

Unwrap it?
    Yeah, I brought back the side piece of ass thanks to ulukinatme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ
      i'm so lost
      I'm pretty sure it means wrap it up. Insert the condom joke of your choosing.
      My CFB Book: https://www.amazon.com/Southbound-Tr.../dp/0692932593

Comment

• 12/8 De La Salle @ Mater Dei 8PM
        12/15 OPEN
        1/12 OPEN
        1/19 Polynesian Bowl
        1/26 OPEN
        2/2 OPEN

Foskey has a state final this weekend against Mater Dei. Big game. Then he still does have 4 open weekends to take OVís to his remaining top 5 of Michigan, Ohio State, Washington, and Cal. Ideally Foskey signs early but I think itís doubtful cause he has said he wants to take some visits. Iím sure the staff is all over him to try and get him in the class.

Comment

• 247 and ISD have been reporting that some feel he will sign by December signing period. Could just be click bait tho

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status...905435649?s=19

This anything?

Comment

• Elston visiting, other than that just the same stuff. Might sign during ESP and wait to announce on NSD. That's what the staff is pushing for.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                It's about his decision timeline (could make a NSD announcement on TV) and him getting a visit from Elston. More at the link if you're a subscriber.

Comment

• so this guy is definitely a DE recruit for us??
                  Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                    so this guy is definitely a DE recruit for us??
                    Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                      It's about his decision timeline (could make a NSD announcement on TV) and him getting a visit from Elston. More at the link if you're a subscriber.
                      Will he still be deciding in February?

Comment

• Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                        Will he still be deciding in February?
                        Elston visiting, other than that just the same stuff. Might sign during ESP and wait to announce on NSD. That's what the staff is pushing for.
                        Yeah, I brought back the side piece of ass thanks to ulukinatme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                          Elston visiting, other than that just the same stuff. Might sign during ESP and wait to announce on NSD. That's what the staff is pushing for.
                          Good. Get some free advertising from a wrapped up asset.

Comment

• #167 on Rivals
                            60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                              #167 on Rivals
                              As a TE. I wonder where he'd rank as a DE.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...h-foskey-21443

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                #167 on Rivals
                                From?

Comment

• Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                                  From?
                                  From Rivals.com

Comment

• Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                                    From?
                                    Down 34 spots.

ND lock.

Comment

• Lost 35-21 to Mater Dei in the state championship. Still has a possibility of 3 OV's that he's allowed to take. Probably getting the big staff in home visit this week with BK and others to try and get him signed in 9 days, but we'll see. Really hoping they can close down Isaiah Foskey and get him in the fold!

12/15 OPEN
                                      12/19 Signing Day
                                      1/12 OPEN
                                      1/19 Polynesian Bowl
                                      1/26 OPEN
                                      2/2 OPEN
                                      2/6 Signing Day

Comment

• Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                                        Lost 35-21 to Mater Dei in the state championship. Still has a possibility of 3 OV's that he's allowed to take. Probably getting the big staff in home visit this week with BK and others to try and get him signed in 9 days, but we'll see. Really hoping they can close down Isaiah Foskey and get him in the fold!

12/15 OPEN
                                        12/19 Signing Day
                                        1/12 OPEN
                                        1/19 Polynesian Bowl
                                        1/26 OPEN
                                        2/2 OPEN
                                        2/6 Signing Day
                                        Agreed. We need everyone signed and those who appear to be leans to jump on board. That way the coaching staff will have the final 4-6 weeks after the playoffs, to focus on finalizing everything.

I'm guessing the coaches would have a better idea on attrition as they approach the final signing day.

Comment

Lost 35-21 to Mater Dei in the state championship.
                                          Hard pass on this kid.

Comment

Lost 35-21 to Mater Dei in the state championship. Still has a possibility of 3 OV's that he's allowed to take. Probably getting the big staff in home visit this week with BK and others to try and get him signed in 9 days, but we'll see. Really hoping they can close down Isaiah Foskey and get him in the fold!

12/15 OPEN
                                            12/19 Signing Day
                                            1/12 OPEN
                                            1/19 Polynesian Bowl
                                            1/26 OPEN
                                            2/2 OPEN
                                            2/6 Signing Day
                                            Watched the first half or so of the game against Mater Dei. To be honest the thing that jumped out the most from Foskey was a couple of dropped passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                                              Watched the first half or so of the game against Mater Dei. To be honest the thing that jumped out the most from Foskey was a couple of dropped passes.
                                              Good thing we want him as DE.

Comment

• A PSU fella put in a cb for Notre Dame this morning.

From a position standpoint and who is left on IE's big board, Foskey seems to be the most important recruit on the board by far. Foskey also seems to be the only recruit at the moment that Notre Dame seems to lead for. I'd like to see Kelly and staff take another look at offensive athletes on offense. The 2018 and 2019 class are defense heavy and that bodes well for the future; I wouldn't mind adding a sleeper offense skill player or two to close out the class.
                                                Last edited by arrowryan; 12-11-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                  A PSU fella put in a cb for Notre Dame this morning.

From a position standpoint and who is left on IE's big board, Foskey seems to be the most important recruit on the board by far. Foskey also seems to be the only recruit at the moment that Notre Dame seems to lead for. I'd like to see Kelly and staff take another look at offensive athletes on offense. The 2018 and 2019 class are defense heavy and that bodes well for the future; I wouldn't mind adding a sleeper offense skill player or two to close out the class.
                                                  I thought he was the last piece in th puzzle for this class.
                                                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by deise mike View Post
                                                    I thought he was the last piece in th puzzle for this class.
                                                    He might be. But I'm a fan of good last minute recruiting surprises; if he's the last piece, early signing day and NSD are going to borrrriiiinnnnggggg.

It all depends on 2019 roster projections and numbers. That is something we can try to predict, but really we have no idea what the staff has in mind with 5th years and other things.

Comment

He might be. But I'm a fan of good last minute recruiting surprises; if he's the last piece, early signing day and NSD are going to borrrriiiinnnnggggg.

It all depends on 2019 roster projections and numbers. That is something we can try to predict, but really we have no idea what the staff has in mind with 5th years and other things.
                                                      Barring any recruiting surprises, Foskey is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                                        Barring any recruiting surprises, Foskey is it.
                                                        If Foskey joins the squad, the 2019 class will have 9 defensive recruits with a composite ranking of 90 or higher.

Move over 2018 Bears defense!

Comment

If Foskey joins the squad, the 2019 class will have 9 defensive recruits with a composite ranking of 90 or higher.

Move over 2018 Bears defense!
                                                          I think it's 17 4 stars over the last two classes. Pretty good work from the defensive recruiting staff. No gaps. Numbers and talent.

Comment

last year, IIRC 21 or the 27 signed in the early period. Can't remember how many of the 6 were late surprises as opposed to a commitment that just chose to wait.

i'd love to see a stud speedy RB as a surprise, but other than that, i'm good if Foskey is the last.

i love the ESP though, and embrace the boredom... the coaches lock down the commits, and allows them focus on the game in front of them and a few final pieces of the class.
                                                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

But I'm a fan of good last minute recruiting surprises;

What? Not a fan of bad last minute recruiting surprises?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                What? Not a fan of bad last minute recruiting surprises?
                                                                That seems to be solved for the most part with the early signing period. If everyone signs it's not an issue. If someone doesn't, then you know you might have to start looking for a replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                                  last year, IIRC 21 or the 27 signed in the early period. Can't remember how many of the 6 were late surprises as opposed to a commitment that just chose to wait.

i'd love to see a stud speedy RB as a surprise, but other than that, i'm good if Foskey is the last.

i love the ESP though, and embrace the boredom... the coaches lock down the commits, and allows them focus on the game in front of them and a few final pieces of the class.
                                                                  I believe all of the guys that were committed to Notre Dame on or before the early signing period signed with Notre Dame on that day. Patterson, Flemister, Jones, Brown, Boykin, and Keys all committed after the early signing period.

Comment

I believe all of the guys that were committed to Notre Dame on or before the early signing period signed with Notre Dame on that day. Patterson, Flemister, Jones, Brown, Boykin, and Keys all committed after the early signing period.
                                                                    Thanks Arrow. I do remember I think getting excited for Flem, Boykin, and Keys. And also the OL guys given the lackluster class we had to that point.

Looking forward to being bored this year.
                                                                    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Originally posted by benneboy View Post
                                                                      That seems to be solved for the most part with the early signing period. If everyone signs it's not an issue. If someone doesn't, then you know you might have to start looking for a replacement.
                                                                      Plus you have a better sense of how many scholarships you have to work with after guys have finalized NFL/transfer decisions after the bowl game.
                                                                      I wouldnít mind seeing us chase a couple of high-end skill players late, should we have the spots, but in general I feel like Early Signing Day is really good for the low-drama way Notre Dame recruits now.

Comment

• Thread has been cleaned and nostalgia posts now have their own thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                                          Thread has been cleaned and nostalgia posts now have their own thread.
                                                                          party pooper

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                                            Thread has been cleaned and nostalgia posts now have their own thread.

Thanks dude. I was at work when I posted. Yay, prep periods!
                                                                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• IrishPat just sent me a text saying Foskey got a CB from Chris Nee/FSU and you guys should get a life.

Comment

• Is he a Feb signer?

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                                                                                  Is he a Feb signer?
                                                                                  Officially.

He very well could've sent in his LOI today. He wanted to "sign" late with a pre-planned ceremony. I thought originally it was at the All Star game he's playing in but it's the DLS team signing ceremony.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Check out my highlight - <a href="https://t.co/yRaMB4F6wL">https://t.co/yRaMB4F6wL</a></p>&mdash; Isaiah Fos🔑 (@IFoskey) <a href="https://twitter.com/IFoskey/status/1078060567707840513?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 26, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                                                                    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• He flies off the ball and has a real athleticism. I am looking forward to potentially getting him.
                                                                                      God Country Notre Dame
                                                                                      http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno 24 View Post
                                                                                        He flies off the ball and has a real athleticism. I am looking forward to potentially getting him.
                                                                                        yes...that's some nice film. He will be a menace!

Comment

• Incredible prospect for two positions, he's the epitome of Kelly's now rarely used term 'big athlete'.

Comment

• 6’3.5
                                                                                            237 pounds
                                                                                            33 inch arms
                                                                                            9 inch hands
                                                                                            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Wish the staff would let some of these guys play both ways this would be one guy

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishFanJMercy View Post
                                                                                                Wish the staff would let some of these guys play both ways this would be one guy
                                                                                                https://giphy.com/gifs/new-girl-drun...-d85txDDxLdB7i

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IrishFanJMercy View Post
                                                                                                    Wish the staff would let some of these guys play both ways this would be one guy

Comment

• Why is it a terrible idea a lot of teams let guys play both ways

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X