Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 CA ATH Isaiah Foskey (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
    Sinclair with a ND crystal ball.
    Sinclair is probably the most conservative one out there. This is nice to see.
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
      Sinclair is probably the most conservative one out there. This is nice to see.
      Yes it is. Generally he is right unless something last minute happens like Bralen Trice. He did have a CB in for Asa Turner to ND.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
        Yes it is. Generally he is right unless something last minute happens like Bralen Trice. He did have a CB in for Asa Turner to ND.
        Just a look at Foskeyís schedule

        11/9 Pittsburg (CIF State Playoffs)
        11/23 CIF State Playoffs
        12/14 CIF State Playoffs
        12/19-12/21 Signing Period

        Realistically, Foskey will probably end up taking OVís to Washington & Cal in the next few weeks. The coaches can come visit on the 25th which is the day after USC and Iím sure theyíll try to impress him and close the door as soon as possible. The longer this one drags on I think the more likely he forgets about the visit to ND and all that the program can do for him. Hopefully the staff can finish this one up as soon as possible because the class absolutely needs one more DE and he for sure fits the bill as the top target.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
          Just a look at Foskeyís schedule

          11/9 Pittsburg (CIF State Playoffs)
          11/23 CIF State Playoffs
          12/14 CIF State Playoffs
          12/19-12/21 Signing Period

          Realistically, Foskey will probably end up taking OVís to Washington & Cal in the next few weeks. The coaches can come visit on the 25th which is the day after USC and Iím sure theyíll try to impress him and close the door as soon as possible. The longer this one drags on I think the more likely he forgets about the visit to ND and all that the program can do for him. Hopefully the staff can finish this one up as soon as possible because the class absolutely needs one more DE and he for sure fits the bill as the top target.
          Agree completely. The Sinclair CB makes me think he is legit ready to commit tho. I do hope he just decides to wrap it up quick though so ND can move on to finishing the class.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
            Sinclair is probably the most conservative one out there. This is nice to see.
            he gets his info from IE

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
              Agree completely. The Sinclair CB makes me think he is legit ready to commit tho. I do hope he just decides to wrap it up quick though so ND can move on to finishing the class.
              Which is not the case. Even Sinclair mentioned that. As of today, we are the leader and the plan is the same it was yesterday, the day before, and the week before.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                he gets his info from IE
                lol... Kevin's a good dude. one thing i loved about him even before he got his current gig, was his drive, which got him in front of a lot of recruits (even though he was doing it for StS and not one of the big pay sites). hard worker.
                The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                  Just a look at Foskeyís schedule

                  11/9 Pittsburg (CIF State Playoffs)
                  11/23 CIF State Playoffs
                  12/14 CIF State Playoffs
                  12/19-12/21 Signing Period

                  Realistically, Foskey will probably end up taking OVís to Washington & Cal in the next few weeks. The coaches can come visit on the 25th which is the day after USC and Iím sure theyíll try to impress him and close the door as soon as possible. The longer this one drags on I think the more likely he forgets about the visit to ND and all that the program can do for him. Hopefully the staff can finish this one up as soon as possible because the class absolutely needs one more DE and he for sure fits the bill as the top target.
                  He's made two visits to ND.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                    He's made two visits to ND.
                    So did Bru McCoy. I definitely think its a big positive that he's made 2 visits and probably seen every aspect of Notre Dame or close to it, but I just think that a recruit who hasn't made a visit in a super long time to a school seems less likely to go there. Idk the numbers behind that, but I just remember its happened in college basketball where a team hosts a guy in October for a preseason game and is the leader for months and the prospect decides to push his decision in April and another team pops in and gets an OV in April and he goes there. I'm not saying we don't have a chance with Foskey, I'm just relatively iffy on if he'll come to ND because we still have to get thru 2-3 more visits to other schools probably and no more visits to ND.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                      So did Bru McCoy. I definitely think its a big positive that he's made 2 visits and probably seen every aspect of Notre Dame or close to it, but I just think that a recruit who hasn't made a visit in a super long time to a school seems less likely to go there. Idk the numbers behind that, but I just remember its happened in college basketball where a team hosts a guy in October for a preseason game and is the leader for months and the prospect decides to push his decision in April and another team pops in and gets an OV in April and he goes there. I'm not saying we don't have a chance with Foskey, I'm just relatively iffy on if he'll come to ND because we still have to get thru 2-3 more visits to other schools probably and no more visits to ND.
                      Ha, the last time Bru McCoy visited was over 2 years ago (June 18, 2016). I think those are just a little different. Not a very good example. I too think those visits loom large but I don't think an OV within 4 months of a decision is that "long" ago. He might find something he likes more but that would happen whether or not his ND visits were the day before NSD or 4 months prior. If anything, as of today, we'll be one of only 2 schools that gets 2 visits from him. I think that's a more important factor than 4 months since his last visit.

                      If he wants to be at ND, we've done everything we can to get him here.
                      Last edited by Luckylucci; 11-01-2018, 01:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Biggins with the ND crystal ball. Is that the final nail in the coffin?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                          lol... Kevin's a good dude. one thing i loved about him even before he got his current gig, was his drive, which got him in front of a lot of recruits (even though he was doing it for StS and not one of the big pay sites). hard worker.
                          Excellent post
                          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                          Comment


                          • Article from a week ago by Huffman said that Foskey was supposed to visit Cal last weekend for the Washington game. I can't find any confirmation that he did indeed visit.
                            https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...0/#123824330_1

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                              Article from a week ago by Huffman said that Foskey was supposed to visit Cal last weekend for the Washington game. I can't find any confirmation that he did indeed visit.
                              https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...0/#123824330_1
                              Not sure either, it is interesting that Asa Turner showed up at the ND/Navy game when his team was pretty darn close as well.

                              FWIW, it's not listed on his 247 timeline. Depends on how accurate you think those are.
                              Last edited by Luckylucci; 11-01-2018, 05:08 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                Biggins with the ND crystal ball. Is that the final nail in the coffin?
                                As much as I'd like to say mine was on Tuesday, Huffman's on 10-8 was the one which will get credit for the nail. I'm not really sure when UDub gave the official concession speech on this one. Just know it could be called on Saturday.

                                Wish the Turner race was as easy to call. Everybody "feels good" which is recruiting for... Nobody feels great. This is an all out Battle Royale. Carlsbad was ground zero last Friday. Coaches creepin' all over the place. Would love to win another one to finish up this class and to make up for Irvin & Gordon last year & Trice for those of you that want to count it as a loss.

                                Comment


                                • Another Foskey article from Loy . . . Is he a silent commit?

                                  https://247sports.com/college/notre-...all-124114722/

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                    Another Foskey article from Loy . . . Is he a silent commit?

                                    https://247sports.com/college/notre-...all-124114722/
                                    There is really nothing in a lot of these articles. Mostly click bait. News flash, ND is the CB leader for Foskey, lol.

                                    Side note, the best thing Irish247 has going for it is Sinclair's commit updates. He's constantly updating on how our commits are performing, clips of games, etc. In fact, he holds a thread every Friday night as he watches any game he can find online and posts updates. Then will do a recap where he posts GIF's or videos of big plays.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                      There is really nothing in a lot of these articles. Mostly click bait. News flash, ND is the CB leader for Foskey, lol.

                                      Side note, the best thing Irish247 has going for it is Sinclair's commit updates. He's constantly updating on how our commits are performing, clips of games, etc. In fact, he holds a thread every Friday night as he watches any game he can find online and posts updates. Then will do a recap where he posts GIF's or videos of big plays.
                                      I saw a bunch on a free trial . . . Should probably start paying cuz Kev does good stuff

                                      Comment


                                      • Foskey also got a nice bump from 247. He's up 100 spots to #190 going from a 90 rating to a 92 rating.

                                        Comment


                                        • Foskey still raw as heck as a prospect. Surprised he got that big of a bump, but he could be a good blocking TE like Nic Weishar if things don't work out defensively.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by andre784 View Post
                                            Foskey still raw as heck as a prospect. Surprised he got that big of a bump, but he could be a good blocking TE like Nic Weishar if things don't work out defensively.
                                            Nic has some pretty decent hands as well...
                                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                            Comment


                                            • Good to see him get a bump.
                                              Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                Nic has some pretty decent hands as well...
                                                I'm a fan of anyone that wants to be in South Bend for a full experience of the football program. Didnt mean it as a diss of Nic. Foskey cant really be penciled into a position at this point because he depends on power only on defense. He just looks stiff as a route runner and lack of hand movement attacking on defense looked like he just started playing. He probably went to a camp and had a good showing because his highlights were no where as good as some 3 stars committed to ND this cycle imo.
                                                Last edited by andre784; 11-15-2018, 07:07 PM.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by andre784 View Post
                                                  I'm a fan of anyone that wants to be in South Bend for a full experience of the football program. Didnt mean it as a diss of Nic. Foskey cant really be penciled into a position at this point because he depends on power only on defense. He just looks stiff as a route runner and lack of hand movement attacking on defense looked like he just started playing. He probably went to a camp and had a good showing because his highlights were no where as good as some 3 stars committed to ND this cycle imo.
                                                  hard to teach power. easier to teach technique. project for sure, but looks like a nice one.
                                                  The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                    hard to teach power. easier to teach technique. project for sure, but looks like a nice one.
                                                    This is also an athlete who's turned 4.7 40's and 4.3 shuttles at 6-5/235. He's way ahead of where Ade Ogundeji came in at and AO's looking good.

                                                    I have zero doubts about IF's ceiling.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                      This is also an athlete who's turned 4.7 40's and 4.3 shuttles at 6-5/235. He's way ahead of where Ade Ogundeji came in at and AO's looking good.

                                                      I have zero doubts about IF's ceiling.
                                                      preach crusader..

                                                      hey, any reports on his intangibles? is he a hard worker, good in school, etc.?
                                                      The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                      Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by andre784 View Post
                                                        I'm a fan of anyone that wants to be in South Bend for a full experience of the football program. Didnt mean it as a diss of Nic. Foskey cant really be penciled into a position at this point because he depends on power only on defense. He just looks stiff as a route runner and lack of hand movement attacking on defense looked like he just started playing. He probably went to a camp and had a good showing because his highlights were no where as good as some 3 stars committed to ND this cycle imo.
                                                        Have you seen any of his film, at DE, from this year?

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                          preach crusader..

                                                          hey, any reports on his intangibles? is he a hard worker, good in school, etc.?
                                                          I don't know much about him personally. I have a friend who coaches against him and he says he's as gifted as there is. He thinks he's a better athlete than Josh Pakola or Tyler Manoa ('18 - UCLA) from St. Francis. The only thing to pass on is the well known rumor that "there's work to be done" Not sure what that is or how he's progressing but ND must believe he'll get it done.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                            I don't know much about him personally. I have a friend who coaches against him and he says he's as gifted as there is. He thinks he's a better athlete than Josh Pakola or Tyler Manoa ('18 - UCLA) from St. Francis. The only thing to pass on is the well known rumor that "there's work to be done" Not sure what that is or how he's progressing but ND must believe he'll get it done.
                                                            thanks and reps. i remember seeing a tweet/vid months back with him talking about his upcoming visit to ND. sounded like a really good kid. you never know, but seemed like he was well spoken and had a great demeanor.
                                                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                            Comment


                                                            • here's the vid i mentioned above.
                                                              looking back now at his twitter, i remember why i thought he was a good kid. 20 second scan and it's all football and family. zero stupid/sill stuff.

                                                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I talked with <a href="https://twitter.com/IFoskey?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@IFoskey</a> about his upcoming official visit to Notre Dame. Also his Top 5 is now a Top 7. Learn which two schools have been added. To watch the full interview follow <a href="https://twitter.com/DLS151?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DLS151</a> on Instagram and click on the IGTV link on my Instagram homepage. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/dlsfootball?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#dls football</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/igtv?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#igtv</a> <a href="https://t.co/6PPiWoCSOu">pic.twitter.com/6PPiWoCSOu</a></p>&mdash; Brian Marchiano (@DLS151) <a href="https://twitter.com/DLS151/status/1045139229267898368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                                              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                              The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                              Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Sounds unanimous that he’s getting what’s needed, done.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                                  here's the vid i mentioned above.
                                                                  looking back now at his twitter, i remember why i thought he was a good kid. 20 second scan and it's all football and family. zero stupid/sill stuff.
                                                                  Yeah, I posted that earlier in this thread somewhere. Well spoken young man.

                                                                  Speaking of earlier vids, here's one that ab2c linked from 247 earlier in the thread. Better than trying to sort through the limited Sr. vids on Hudl. That's 2:00 minutes of highlights vs Bishop Gorman.

                                                                  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yod4656wUtY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                  Last edited by NDCrusader; 11-15-2018, 09:27 PM.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                    Yeah, I posted that earlier in this thread somewhere. Well spoken young man.

                                                                    Speaking of earlier vids, here's one that ab2c linked from 247 earlier in the thread. Better than trying to sort through the limited Sr. vids on Hudl. That's 2:00 minutes of highlights vs Bishop Gorman.

                                                                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yod4656wUtY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                    Better teach that boy contain!

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • 11/23 St. Maryís
                                                                      12/1 Monterey Trail/Oak Ridge
                                                                      12/7 Central/Liberty
                                                                      12/14 Playoff Game

                                                                      California has a super long and complicated playoff bracket. Sorta wish it was like Texas where they have like 50-60 teams in a playoff bracket and you just play through. Instead their bracket ends 12/1 and then they play the winner of the northern section and then the winner of the southern section. If they keep winning heíll be playing every weekend up until early signing day which means heís likely to take his OVís on 1/12, 1/26, and 2/2 weekend where heíll have time (1/19 weekend heís playing in Polynesian bowl). I hope he doesnít take 3 more OVís cause that would be difficult to get through but Iím sure the staff will be out there once a week as is the limitation and will be trying to turn that momentum into a commitment!

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                                                                        11/23 St. Maryís
                                                                        12/1 Monterey Trail/Oak Ridge
                                                                        12/7 Central/Liberty
                                                                        12/14 Playoff Game

                                                                        California has a super long and complicated playoff bracket. Sorta wish it was like Texas where they have like 50-60 teams in a playoff bracket and you just play through. Instead their bracket ends 12/1 and then they play the winner of the northern section and then the winner of the southern section. If they keep winning heíll be playing every weekend up until early signing day which means heís likely to take his OVís on 1/12, 1/26, and 2/2 weekend where heíll have time (1/19 weekend heís playing in Polynesian bowl). I hope he doesnít take 3 more OVís cause that would be difficult to get through but Iím sure the staff will be out there once a week as is the limitation and will be trying to turn that momentum into a commitment!
                                                                        Wonder if they can see him when they are out there this week. Timing might not work.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                                          Wonder if they can see him when they are out there this week. Timing might not work.
                                                                          He'll be in LA. He doesn't play this weekend. His next game is the weekend of Nov 30 - Dec 1.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Loy gave an update on Foskey but it is behind the pay wall. Anything interesting?

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                                              Loy gave an update on Foskey but it is behind the pay wall. Anything interesting?
                                                                              Coaching Staff in to see...

                                                                              2019 DL Isaiah Foskey
                                                                              2019 DB Isaiah Rutherford
                                                                              2020 DB Clark Phillips

                                                                              Foskey and Rutherford are both in Northern California and not crazy far from each other. Clark Phillips is in the LA metro area. As for which people on the staff are visiting who, I have absolutely no idea.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by NDMIA View Post
                                                                                Coaching Staff in to see...

                                                                                2019 DL Isaiah Foskey
                                                                                2019 DB Isaiah Rutherford
                                                                                2020 DB Clark Phillips

                                                                                Foskey and Rutherford are both in Northern California and not crazy far from each other. Clark Phillips is in the LA metro area. As for which people on the staff are visiting who, I have absolutely no idea.
                                                                                Is this confirmed per Loy? Or did you get this from ISD.

                                                                                I ask because ISD did not confirm this was happening, just that they'd be surprised if it didn't happen while out in California. Which makes sense, but you never know what these kids' schedules are so it's not a guarantee.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                                  Is this confirmed per Loy? Or did you get this from ISD.

                                                                                  I ask because ISD did not confirm this was happening, just that they'd be surprised if it didn't happen while out in California. Which makes sense, but you never know what these kids' schedules are so it's not a guarantee.
                                                                                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Where will <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotreDame?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Notre Dame</a>ís Brian Kelly be Monday? Checking in with 4-star CB commit Isaiah Rutherford (Oh, and a top target too) <a href="https://t.co/TRYLYZ3xbJ">https://t.co/TRYLYZ3xbJ</a> (VIP)<br><br>Want to join <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IrishIllustrated?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#IrishIllustrated</a>? 50% off an annual sub with code CYBER2018. <a href="https://t.co/J04g8FrxQA">https://t.co/J04g8FrxQA</a><a href="https://twitter.com/247Sports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@247Sports</a> <a href="https://t.co/2jLd3iw4l5">pic.twitter.com/2jLd3iw4l5</a></p>&mdash; Tom Loy (@TomLoy247) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status/1067057906254823426?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 26, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                  The top target=Foskey

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • The whole crew is there to see Rutherford. While they are at the school, I hope they remind Mr. Latu why the 12-0 Irish offered him, what the depth chart looks like moving forward for the 12-0 Irish and drop a hint about the strong possibility of 2 DE's from the 12-0 Irish going pro this year.

                                                                                    <iframe class="twofourseven-embed" style="max-width: 100%" frameBorder="0" width="600" height="200" src="https://247sports.com/PlayerSport/Laiatu-Latu-at-Jesuit-217952/Embed/"></iframe><script async src="https://assets.247sports.com/Scripts/SkyNet/Shared/embed.js" charSet="utf-8"></script>

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                                      The whole crew is there to see Rutherford. While they are at the school, I hope they remind Mr. Latu why the 12-0 Irish offered him, what the depth chart looks like moving forward for the 12-0 Irish and drop a hint about the strong possibility of 2 DE's from the 12-0 Irish going pro this year.

                                                                                      <iframe class="twofourseven-embed" style="max-width: 100%" frameBorder="0" width="600" height="200" src="https://247sports.com/PlayerSport/Laiatu-Latu-at-Jesuit-217952/Embed/"></iframe><script async src="https://assets.247sports.com/Scripts/SkyNet/Shared/embed.js" charSet="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                      If Foskey decides to join, would the coaches take Latu's commitment? I'm assuming yes but that seems like a lot of DEs for one class.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                                                                        If Foskey decides to join, would the coaches take Latu's commitment? I'm assuming yes but that seems like a lot of DEs for one class.
                                                                                        Nana Osafo Mensah, Isaiah Foskey, Laiatu Latu, and Howard Cross isnít too much. ND had Kareem, Okwara, Hayes, Jamir Jones, and Ogundeji all in the same class. Plus, you can move Howard Cross to DT if he continues to bulk up. No need to turn away talent, especially at a position with a lack of sustained recruiting prowess in years.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                                                                          If Foskey decides to join, would the coaches take Latu's commitment? I'm assuming yes but that seems like a lot of DEs for one class.
                                                                                          I have no idea if they are even talking to him. As MIA sais, it's not to much as far as having 3 DE's plus whatever Cross is in the same class. It might be too much as far as numbers for next year and it might be too much depending on how they sold (promised) the other 3.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                                            I have no idea if they are even talking to him. As MIA sais, it's not to much as far as having 3 DE's plus whatever Cross is in the same class. It might be too much as far as numbers for next year and it might be too much depending on how they sold (promised) the other 3.
                                                                                            Will not be too much of Okwara and Kareem bounce. However if I were Okwara and Kareem I would wait. This draft is loaded with DL.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                                              Is this confirmed per Loy? Or did you get this from ISD.

                                                                                              I ask because ISD did not confirm this was happening, just that they'd be surprised if it didn't happen while out in California. Which makes sense, but you never know what these kids' schedules are so it's not a guarantee.
                                                                                              He stated it was happening/confirmed

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • https://wolverineswire.com/2018/11/2...es-notre-dame/


                                                                                                Of all the recruits in Michigan’s 2019 class, nobody knows Concord (Calif.) De La Salle four-star tight end Isaiah Foskey better than Giles Jackson.

                                                                                                Foskey and Jackson became friends in fourth grade through playing on the same football team. When the two were younger, they had no intentions of playing on the same team in college. Now, it’s extremely possible.

                                                                                                He likes Michigan a lot and all the coaches,” Jackson said. “I tell him they have great academics which I know he is looking for. We could have the opportunity to play together again.”

                                                                                                Recently, Jackson told WolverinesWire that Foskey has an official visit set to Michigan for after the 2018 season.

                                                                                                I think he’s stuck on Notre Dame, but I think the visit could change his mind,” Jackson added.

                                                                                                Jackson said he believes it’s down to Notre Dame and Michigan, but he is not entirely sure.

                                                                                                “I personally think it’s those two, but I believe he has a top five,” Jackson added.

                                                                                                Foskey, at 6-foot-5, 233 pounds, has a leading group of Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan, Washington and California. He’s ranked No. 155 in the nation and No. 24 in California, per the 247Sports Composite.

                                                                                                Jackson committed to Michigan on Sept. 10 as a four-star all-purpose back from Oakley (Calif.) Freedom.

                                                                                                Reno (Nev.) Damonte Ranch 2019 four-star pro-style quarterback Cade McNamara is also making an effort to bring in Foskey.
                                                                                                The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                                                Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                                                                Comment



                                                                                                • Comment


                                                                                                  • wrap it?

                                                                                                    Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

                                                                                                    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                                                    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                                                                      wrap it?
                                                                                                      Really bro?

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X