Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 VA QB Brendon Clark (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, he hasn’t been missing arm day

Comment

• He’s been studying Brady Quinn’s “Fitness for Quarterbacks” I see

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
        Well, he hasn’t been missing arm day

Unsurprising since he probably couldn't be training his legs too much since the injury. Gotta impress the ladies somehow ;)

Comment

• +1 for making every day curl-day
          -10,000 for cutting the mane.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Reported that he did everything the other QB's did today.

Comment

• Excellent, that means he's healthy then

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                Excellent, that means he's healthy then
                Not exactly, BK made it clear that he is still a few weeks away from being where they want him to be.
                Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Comment

• Comment

• Timing is kind of odd. Why mid season?

Regardless, hope the kid gets a shot somewhere if healthy. Showed a high ceiling on his high school tape.

Comment

• Too strong of an arm for Kelly's offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                        Timing is kind of odd. Why mid season?

Regardless, hope the kid gets a shot somewhere if healthy. Showed a high ceiling on his high school tape.

He had been taking some reps the past few days. This transfer announcement came after meeting with the coaches.

It's too bad it didn't work out, though. Football is rough.

Comment

• He saw the writing on the wall. Funny that he was getting some practice reps. A last minute attempt to keep him happy or a request by him to show the coaches what he could do?

Comment

• Really liked Brendon. Good luck to him.
                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Have to wonder where we'd be right now with the QB situation if he never got injured. 3 years in and much better tangibles than DP...

Comment

• Dude was still recovering from his injury, so there was pretty much no chance he saw the field this year. Better for him to move on, focus on graduating and look at his options for the spring.
                                It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Classy announcement. Wish him the best.

Comment

• As murky as our QB situation looks for next year (not to mention this year) this is is mystery to me. If he's finally healthy he's got a shot to play IMO. If he's not healthy he has no business being in the transfer portal.

So they must have told him he's not got a shot. I guess Kelly and Rees are sold on Buchner. I sure as hell am not.

Comment

• I really liked his film out of HS. Thought he had a good arm, moved well, and was a gunslinger. Thought he could have performed well given the opportunity had he not gotten injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                        As murky as our QB situation looks for next year (not to mention this year) this is is mystery to me. If he's finally healthy he's got a shot to play IMO. If he's not healthy he has no business being in the transfer portal.

So they must have told him he's not got a shot. I guess Kelly and Rees are sold on Buchner. I sure as hell am not.
                                        Were you expecting TB to come in and light up the world? He's not a finished product, but he's demonstrated he has the ability. His mistakes to date are clearly due to a lack of playing time. I see him getting better as he learns what the defenses are showing him.

Comment

• I thought his career was over due to the injury. Wasn't there a second surgery needed on the knee?
                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                            Unbelievable. We're pissed because our true freshman QB is splitting reps ad hoc and isn't Trevor Lawrence yet?

Here's a couple of comps from some true Frosh QBs; you might have heard of these guys. I'd also like to point out that both of these individuals were getting 100% of the starter practice reps on a weekly basis and both had equally as bad (Clausen), if not much better (Quinn), OL play than TB12.

Let's give the guy a little more time and a bigger sample size before we crucify him. His situation is a whole lot more confusing than the other two guys and he's flashed some brilliance in his first 4 games.

comparison.png

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...clausen-1.html
                                            https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...y-quinn-1.html
                                            https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...buchner-1.html
                                            Last edited by Some Irish Bloke; 10-20-2021, 10:11 AM.
                                            My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• Committed to Old Dominion
                                              this is a big news day
                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X