Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 VA QB Brendon Clark (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vegas has Virginia as a slight favorite over Va Tech and NC State for his GT landing spot.

    I keeed I keeeed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
      Vegas has Virginia as a slight favorite over Va Tech and NC State for his GT landing spot.

      I keeed I keeeed.
      Ha! That may be true one day. But while he is here:

      1) attitude Check
      2) control what he can control Check
      3) love thee Check

      Letís roll
      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Redbar View Post
        Ha! That may be true one day. But while he is here:

        1) busted down the pretext ....... Check
        2) still plays and preaches ......... Check
        3) the signs are passin' ............. Check
        4) grips the wheel, can read it ... Check

        Now letís roll
        .

        Comment


        • Any Pearl Jam reference is fine by me guys.
          Thanks for that.

          Ill Listen for the voice inside my head.
          " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

          Comment


          • https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/sta...07789778489346

            That ball has some zip on it.
            Love Thee Notre Dame!

            Comment


            • I like him a lot
              "Fvck Michigan" - The World

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Henges24 View Post
                I like him a lot
                Iím starting to suspect we already have Tyler Buchner on campus in the form of this guy.
                Love Thee Notre Dame!

                Comment


                • I thought his training session from May was pretty darn impressive. Seems to be paying off.

                  Comment


                  • Lol at Driskell trying to insist that the Rudy-sized true freshman is gonna beat out Brendan as the backup. No offense to Pyne as I really respect his game, but Clark has experience, size, athleticism on him.

                    Comment


                    • .

                      Comment


                      • He got his camp haircut going again which you love to see

                        What did Davonte do?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                          He got his camp haircut going again which you love to see

                          It is... something

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                            It is... something

                            This guy parties.

                            Funnier than you in 2012.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                              It is... something

                              qb for ND and gives out free mustache rides....man be slaying it...uncle rico would be proud
                              EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                              Comment


                              • QB 3 according to BDRISKELL
                                " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                  QB 3 according to BDRISKELL
                                  What did he all say? Pyne looks better?

                                  Comment


                                  • Kelly is big talking him again today.
                                    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                      QB 3 according to BDRISKELL
                                      Lol

                                      https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/sta...603035138?s=19

                                      Comment


                                      • LOL. I was wondering because I was told Brendon had been balling

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                          He got his camp haircut going again which you love to see

                                          I'm glad Newsome took him under his wing so someone could carry on the tradition.

                                          Comment


                                          • Does this guy have a chance to start next year? What do you guys think about him vs Drew Pyne?

                                            Comment


                                            • I would assume he’s got a shot. It’ll be interesting to track. I think Buchner will get a shot as well.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                I would assume heís got a shot. Itíll be interesting to track. I think Buchner will get a shot as well.
                                                I wonder how Buchner not seeing live action his senior year will adversely affect him? If ND doesnít seek out a transfer, I hope the competition is wide open and may the best QB win. Buchner enrolling in Spring is an essential first step.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                                                  It is... something

                                                  It's working for Gardner Minshew. Maybe the 70s are making a comeback...

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Irishize View Post
                                                    I wonder how Buchner not seeing live action his senior year will adversely affect him? If ND doesnít seek out a transfer, I hope the competition is wide open and may the best QB win. Buchner enrolling in Spring is an essential first step.
                                                    I like the idea of exploring the QB transfer market.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • I don’t see Buchner coming in immediately and playing especially after not getting to play this year. Pyne vs Clark, if I were betting I’d bet Clark

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Book 2021! An extra year to break ALL of the RECORDS.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                          Book 2021! An extra year to break ALL of the RECORDS.
                                                          That's my first desire if he continues to play like he did the last two weeks.

                                                          If not, open competition between everyone. If Book leaves, I'd hope they'd look at the portal too. I'm higher on Clark than Pyne, but also wouldn't mind a direct hand off to Buchner if he's legit.

                                                          The conspiracy theorist in me says the compliments about Clark may be to keep him from looking at the portal himself.
                                                          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                          Comment


                                                          • I just wish he could get some legit playing time. We need experienced backups at all positions...especially QB. What happens if Book goes down and all Clark has done is handoff ��

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                                                              It is... something

                                                              Look, if he is good I want him in South Bend but lets be real, he should be playing for West Virginia or Kentucky looking like that. I mean that as a compliment. Fresh as hell
                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                              Comment


                                                              • I believe he had a Clemson offer, so he must be pretty legit. Pyne had an Alabama offer since 8th grade so he must be as well.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                                                                  I believe he had a Clemson offer, so he must be pretty legit. Pyne had an Alabama offer since 8th grade so he must be as well.
                                                                  The Bama, or I should say, any offer since the 8th grade might be suspect. I'm just guessing, but I'd say it wasn't actionable, or at least actionable early. Bama ended up with #1 Bryce Young, a guy I never understood why ND didn't offer (even after an early camp visist to ND).
                                                                  The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                                    The Bama, or I should say, any offer since the 8th grade might be suspect. I'm just guessing, but I'd say it wasn't actionable, or at least actionable early. Bama ended up with #1 Bryce Young, a guy I never understood why ND didn't offer (even after an early camp visist to ND).
                                                                    Would you offer some chode if you know you can get a dude with a mullet? I wouldnt.
                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                      I like the idea of exploring the QB transfer market.
                                                                      So do I. This is CFB now. There are good QBs on the market every year now. Just donít promise him the job.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Prediction: 2021=Clark, and he turns out to be as good as Book.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • IMO he is the most likely starter next year.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • His tape is awesome, really hoping he brings a more vertical fold to Tommy's offense next year
                                                                            ďThe more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.Ē
                                                                            ― Hyman G. Rickover

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • My guess is we pick up a transfer, Clark beats them out anyway, is merely above average, and then Buchner beats him out in 2022.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                                                                So do I. This is CFB now. There are good QBs on the market every year now. Just donít promise him the job.
                                                                                Exactly. I only want to test the market if the guy is willing to accept the fact that heíll have to compete in camp for it.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • May not matter. I guess if Ian Book wants to come back, he will be back.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Probably go like this: Drew Clark starts for the first 8 games and ND goes 7-1. Though his arm is a rocket, his play is overall inconsistent. In Game 9, Kelly puts Pyne in at half time to lead a spectacular come from behind victory. Pyne starts from then out and is competent, but ultimately unspectacular leaving many frustrated about his lack of downfield threat ability. Buckner transfers after a year and a half.


                                                                                    (Only half joking).
                                                                                    .....Before I Get Out

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by KizerWilhelm View Post
                                                                                      My guess is we pick up a transfer, Clark beats them out anyway, is merely above average, and then Buchner beats him out in 2022.
                                                                                      Buckner is gonna need to work on his hair game if he wants to steal this man's job.
                                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Originally posted by phillyirish View Post
                                                                                        Probably go like this: Drew Clark starts for the first 8 games and ND goes 7-1. Though his arm is a rocket, his play is overall inconsistent. In Game 9, Kelly puts Pyne in at half time to lead a spectacular come from behind victory. Pyne starts from then out and is competent, but ultimately unspectacular leaving many frustrated about his lack of downfield threat ability. Buckner transfers after a year and a half.


                                                                                        (Only half joking).
                                                                                        That would never happen...
                                                                                        60% of the time, it works every time.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Based on pregame warmups, Drew Pyne is the No. 2 quarterback today. Pyne working with the twos, Brendon Clark dressed but not taking reps. Clark wearing a right knee brace.</p>&mdash; Pete Sampson (@PeteSampson_) <a href="https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/status/1335301876808552456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                                                          Posted in game thread.

                                                                                          So through 2 years, mop up duty in 3 games, New Mexico, Bowling Green, and Pitt. 2/5 completions, 29 yards, 1 TD, 6 rushes for 29 yards, and a lot of hand offs.

                                                                                          Is our 2021 starting QB currently on the roster?

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • How bad is it?

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by NewEnglandGuy View Post
                                                                                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Based on pregame warmups, Drew Pyne is the No. 2 quarterback today. Pyne working with the twos, Brendon Clark dressed but not taking reps. Clark wearing a right knee brace.</p>&mdash; Pete Sampson (@PeteSampson_) <a href="https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/status/1335301876808552456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                                                              Posted in game thread.

                                                                                              So through 2 years, mop up duty in 3 games, New Mexico, Bowling Green, and Pitt. 2/5 completions, 29 yards, 1 TD, 6 rushes for 29 yards, and a lot of hand offs.

                                                                                              Is our 2021 starting QB currently on the roster?
                                                                                              Maybe he has COVID Knee

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • I dont think we need to worry about who our #2 QB is, cause by the way this game is going he wont come close to seeing the field.
                                                                                                .....Before I Get Out

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • EDIT: wrong thread

                                                                                                  Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brian Kelly on QB Brendon Clark: Had ACL surgery in high school and knee has been &quot;cranky.&quot; Knee brace is to give him stability. Will get evaluated at the end of the year to see if he needs a procedure/clean up.</p>&mdash; Irish Sports Daily (@ISDUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/ISDUpdate/status/1335993264210669577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                                                                                                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brian Kelly on QB Brendon Clark: Had ACL surgery in high school and knee has been &quot;cranky.&quot; Knee brace is to give him stability. Will get evaluated at the end of the year to see if he needs a procedure/clean up.</p>&mdash; Irish Sports Daily (@ISDUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/ISDUpdate/status/1335993264210669577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                                      So did yesterday's media event shed any light on the extent of Brendon's injury?

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X