Rutgers
    Syracuse
    Temple
    Ball U

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/rj_oben17

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4412012/RJ-Oben

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/4412012/5a282c3d578d9e116c3f8797' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 08-12-2018, 09:34 AM.

Would love to go after this kid, ND has been killing it in NJ and Georgia this class

Comment

Same school as the Ademilola brothers and Simon

Comment

When the next round of DE freak-out happen, this is the type of recruit to remember ND can go from 0-60 with in a flash.

I wan't crazy about his film originally but he is a high floor, RKG with great bloodline, all the right offers, attending ND's current pipeline. He measured in bigger than I thought he would at the recent Opening NJ and tested nicely (didn't run the 40).

6-4.5/239
        Shuttle = 4.45
        PB = 38'
        Vert = 31"

Looks to be maturing now and looks more athletic in recent clips. Has all the ND follows you'd expect for an SPP kid. ND knows everything they need to about him if the time comes to make a move.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
          When the next round of DE freak-out happen, this is the type of recruit to remember ND can go from 0-60 with in a flash.

I wan't crazy about his film originally but he is a high floor, RKG with great bloodline, all the right offers, attending ND's current pipeline. He measured in bigger than I thought he would at the recent Opening NJ and tested nicely (didn't run the 40).

6-4.5/239
          Shuttle = 4.45
          PB = 38'
          Vert = 31"

Looks to be maturing now and looks more athletic in recent clips. Has all the ND follows you'd expect for an SPP kid. ND knows everything they need to about him when the time comes to make a move.
          FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by IrishFanJMercy View Post
            Same school as the Ademilola brothers and Simon
            And our next Heisman QB.

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
              And our next Heisman QB.
              Wut?

PJ’s from Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                And our next Heisman QB.
                I am with you, man. Drank the cool-aid big time. Aberration with his accuracy last year. All in this year.
                "Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -Yeats

Comment

I say offer this kid. He moves more like a SDE than a WDE like he is listed. I'd take him because I think he can play both so there's versatility. Then get a poor man's Nana and call it a day.

Comment

If the staff likes him, then yea, an offer makes sense. But now is not the time to be abandoning your DE board. If anything, now is the time to get picky about offers/takes as you have the luxury to fill two spots over 6-7 months. If anything, we should focus on getting summer visits from prospects that already have offers or setting up OV's for those that won't be able to.

Comment

committed to Duke
                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X