Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 NC ATH Donovan Greene (Wake Forest Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
    No worries, Dave Clawson will flip them in January
    Where's he going?

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
      Wake now has two of my original Top 10 Fit List WR's in Greene and Nolan Groulx... and ND has no WR commitments.

Funny but not a bit worried.
      Yeah when it comes to skill players on offense I'm more excited for 2020

Comment

Where's he going?
        Anybody smart enough to hire him.

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
          Yeah when it comes to skill players on offense I'm more excited for 2020
          Absolutely.

They'll get Cam Hart this class with a good shot at TJ Sheffield.

After that they are in it for Brenton Strange, Elijah Bowick with Eli Pancol a flip candidate down near Indy.

The one that would make the class is Cornelius Johnson but Stanford has to be almost a lock.

Since I've been on a bit of a rag run this morning, I'll add that their handling of John Metchie's recruitment left much to be desired. It was apparent early on that ND was starting off in the pole position and they quickly gave that up to PSU. Now Bama appears to be the leader but ya never know what happens if you broke your back to get in the lead and he connected with a group of players in his class.

Comment

Absolutely.

After that they are in it for Brenton Strange, Elijah Bowick with Eli Pancol a flip candidate down near Indy.

The one that would make the class is Cornelius Johnson but Stanford has to be almost a lock.

Since I've been on a bit of a rag run this morning, I'll add that their handling of John Metchie's recruitment left much to be desired. It was apparent early on that ND was starting off in the pole position and they quickly gave that up to PSU. Now Bama appears to be the leader but ya never know what happens if you broke your back to get in the lead and he connected with a group of players in his class.
            Some players just connect with other coaches, schools, etc. more than ND. I don't think losing a recruitment necessarily means it was handled poorly. Nobody is batting 1.000 in recruiting.

Unless you have some info, what was wrong with how they handled the recruitment?

Comment

Absolutely.

I liked Metchie but something seemed off with him. Just a vibe I got from reading articles. Never quite liked the staff too.

Also since we got 4 WRs last class that are studs IMO, getting Cam Hart and Sheffield and maybe Pancol isn't bad.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X