Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 OH OG Zeke Correll (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well supposedly it came from Pete Sampson, I saw somebody comment it on ISD. Figured that was safe to share since it's not actually ISD content lol

    Comment


    • Pete has to have this wrong. He finished the game, so unless he got injured on the very last play and was celebrating on a sprained ankle...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
        Pete has to have this wrong. He finished the game, so unless he got injured on the very last play and was celebrating on a sprained ankle...
        His phrasing was "may keep him out for Syracuse."

        So it sounds pretty mild.*





        *Says a guy whose back hurts from sleeping in a bad position.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
          Pete has to have this wrong. He finished the game, so unless he got injured on the very last play and was celebrating on a sprained ankle...
          Maybe he hurt it doing a keg stand while celebrating the win

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
            Pete has to have this wrong. He finished the game, so unless he got injured on the very last play and was celebrating on a sprained ankle...
            I heard Frank & Jamie mention it on their podcast. They said it happened fairly early but he played through so they don’t expect it to keep him off the field. That being said, they should have whoever the “next man in” is ready to go if he further damages it. Don’t want to be caught w/o a viable backup like ND did when Julian Love went down in the Cotton Bowl & the game was over after he missed three series.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Irishize View Post
              I heard Frank & Jamie mention it on their podcast. They said it happened fairly early but he played through so they don’t expect it to keep him off the field. That being said, they should have whoever the “next man in” is ready to go if he further damages it. Don’t want to be caught w/o a viable backup like ND did when Julian Love went down in the Cotton Bowl & the game was over after he missed three series.
              The issue is the next man in would be Josh Lugg, who is already starting at guard, so that isn't really an option.
              It's Just a Ride.

              Comment


              • If ... then: Kraemer RG and Lugg C.

                Comment


                • Hainsey would be an option as well. There a suggestion 3 years ago thats where he would end up.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                    Well supposedly it came from Pete Sampson, I saw somebody comment it on ISD. Figured that was safe to share since it's not actually ISD content lol
                    was it Koon?
                    What did Davonte do?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                      was it Koon?
                      No but I noticed he got in another spat yesterday lol

                      Comment


                      • II podcast also discussed this. They said he played the entire second half on a sprained ankle. All three guys mentioned it like it was common knowledge. Also noted that Lugg played with a stiff back.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post
                          The issue is the next man in would be Josh Lugg, who is already starting at guard, so that isn't really an option.
                          But Kraemer will return eventually. He’s a full go for practice this week.

                          As far as Lugg, he’s been battling lower back issues which may explain why he didn’t look as athletic when the DL tried to rush the passer. Overall, he did fine.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NDohio View Post
                            II podcast also discussed this. They said he played the entire second half on a sprained ankle. All three guys mentioned it like it was common knowledge. Also noted that Lugg played with a stiff back.
                            You could definitely see towards the end and at the end of the game that Lugg’s back was locking up.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by slick7410 View Post
                              You could definitely see towards the end and at the end of the game that Lugg’s back was locking up.
                              Didn't notice it until the very last drive, but yes he looked in clear discomfort. But, similar to Ruhland, when your number is finally called on our OL, nothing less than a major injury is gonna keep you out.

                              Comment

                              Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X