Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 NV QB Cade McNamara (Michigan Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by irish o'phile View Post
    Who is that in the photo with him?
    darnold isnt it
    What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Now that he's committed to an elite P5, someone needs to tell him he can relax on the Saturday Night Fever - I look 6-2 doo.

Comment

• He's only a junior, and he has good bone structure... maybe he will end up growing a little?

Comment

• yes it's sam darnold in photo with him
          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
            darnold isnt it
            gross
            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Domina Nostra View Post
              He's only a junior, and he has good bone structure... maybe he will end up growing a little?
              I've examined his growth plates and...

Did you really just invoke the bone structure clause?

Comment

• picture does him more justice than the one he is with BK.
                Prehistoric

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                  I've examined his growth plates and...

Did you really just invoke the bone structure clause?
                  Haha! I said maybe...

And it might freak you out to learn this, but you can make out a person's bone structure without a medical examination! It's how guys like Taylor Decker and Mike McGlinchy get scholarship offers when they are 80 pounds under their playing weights! It's why people were a little skeptical about Ovie and McGrone, but not Lamb...

Comment

• Both 2019 Notre Dame Commits Make Rivals250

4*, #236 OA

Comment

• #292 overall in the Espn junior rankings

Comment

• Man that is big time

I love how everyone on here rips ESPN recruiting coverage but we always post their rankings

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/DRFPmustangs">@DRFPmustangs</a>&#39; season started w/ a bang on Friday, beating Northgate 46-16. The Mustang&#39;s QB <a href="https://twitter.com/Cademac_QB">@Cademac_QB</a> may have a little to do with that. <a href="https://t.co/hREkpMbBgh">pic.twitter.com/hREkpMbBgh</a></p>&mdash; Brenna Greene (@BrennaNews4) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrennaNews4/status/902019685838872576">August 28, 2017</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FightClub19?src=hash">#FightClub19</a> has officially begun ☘️ <a href="https://t.co/yfoPftjWFm">pic.twitter.com/yfoPftjWFm</a></p>&mdash; Cade McNamara (@Cademac_QB) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cademac_QB/status/903628971803238401">September 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
                            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Season stats:

8 G ... 145 - 251 ... 2283 yds ... 58% comp ... 285 ypg ... 29 TD ... 5 Int ... 118.3 QBR

8-0 record. #5 in the state. Yes, Bishop Gorman is in their class.

Comment

• <iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/3880181/59c85afa5b471b102c4a39f7' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Kid is fun to watch thats for sure. He looks to be tough as well, hangs in the pocket knowing when hes going to get lit up.. Makes the throw, and delivers.

Comment

• Still undefeated, still #5 in NV. Starts the playoffs tomorrow night vs. McQueen who they beat 61-27 in Sept.

Updated stats:

10 G ... 190/326 ... 2983 yds ... 58% comp ... 298 ypg ... 37 TD ... 5 Int ... 120.2 QBR ... 4 TD rushing

Comment

• His movement in the pocket looks fantastic.
                                      "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
                                      --Samuel L

Comment

• These highlights are so much better than I expected. Kid thinks he's Brett Favre

Comment

• ND has finally figured it out with QB recruiting:

Year 1: Dual-threat stud that fits the system, borderline 5-star with pro-quaities

Year 2: Dual-threat gamer who fits the system but prefers to throw, 3-star will wait his turn, who cares how they project at the next level...

Repeat
                                          Last edited by Domina Nostra; 11-08-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Domina Nostra View Post
                                            ND has finally figured it out with QB recruiting:

Year 1: Dual-threat stud that fits the system, borderline 5-star with pro-quaities

Year 2: Dual-threat gamer who fits the system but prefers to throw, 3-star will wait his turn, who cares how they project at the next level...

Repeat
                                            Aren't we considering taking 2 QBs one of these years? I thought someone said maybe 2 in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                                              Aren't we considering taking 2 QBs one of these years? I thought someone said maybe 2 in 2020
                                              I heard that too, but I would think definitely not at this point. Unless someone transfers.

Comment

• Jake Plummer clone?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                                                  I think 2019 is the year.

They offered Bear Bryant's grandson in Sept, a couple of months after McNamara committed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                                                    <iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/3880181/59c85afa5b471b102c4a39f7' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                    Not impressed. All he does is throw the ball. Does he even know how to do a proper hand off to a running back.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopdog View Post
                                                      Not impressed. All he does is throw the ball. Does he even know how to do a proper hand off to a running back.
                                                      Those were some weird handoffs and fakes.....but I kinda liked them. It was a cool way to move the pocket without having to have the QB throw on the rollout.

Comment

• Didn't see him call a single timeout with the play clock winding down.

Comment

• Man the QB position looks to be in great shape for the foreseeable future!
                                                          Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• Dang! He drops the ball right into the receivers hands ever time.
                                                            I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

• The throw at the one minute mark is all anyone needs to see. Slight rollout to his right, plants and drops an absolute dime to the post going the opposite direction right over the defender and hits the receiver in stride.

Comment

• Kid sure can make accurate throws knowing he is about to get drilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fbolt View Post
                                                                  Dang! He drops the ball right into the receivers hands ever time.
                                                                  Obviously you haven't seen his lowlight film...

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/Cademac12_QB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Cademac12_QB</a> Congrats to Cade McNamara, Nevada&#39;s 2017-18 Gatorade State Football Player of the Year. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GatoradePOY?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Gat oradePOY</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/DRFPmustangs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DRFPmustangs</a> <a href="https://t.co/G68LcrMkKt">pic.twitter.com/G68LcrMkKt</a></p>&mdash; Hudl (@Hudl) <a href="https://twitter.com/Hudl/status/940206049667137536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                                                    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
                                                                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/Cademac12_QB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Cademac12_QB</a> Congrats to Cade McNamara, Nevada's 2017-18 Gatorade State Football Player of the Year. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GatoradePOY?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Gat oradePOY</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/DRFPmustangs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DRFPmustangs</a> <a href="https://t.co/G68LcrMkKt">pic.twitter.com/G68LcrMkKt</a></p>&mdash; Hudl (@Hudl) <a href="https://twitter.com/Hudl/status/940206049667137536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                                                      <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                      pretty decent achievement to beat out everybody on BG's squad
                                                                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                        pretty decent achievement to beat out everybody on BG's squad
                                                                        Especially considering that BG's QB is ranked higher than Phil is on 247.

Only kids who should even be comparably ranked are Fields and Lawrence IMO.
                                                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                          Especially considering that BG's QB is ranked higher than Phil is on 247.

Only kids who should even be comparably ranked are Fields and Lawrence IMO.
                                                                          interested to see what he does at UCLA with Chip
                                                                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Here's something I forgot to post in here.

QBHL rates Cade the #12 QB in HS football, #3 in '19 behind just Daniels and Gunnell. His production's hard to argue with.

They have Phil at #7 which makes me think this list is totally stupid though.

https://qbhitlist.com/qbhl-top-rankings/#top-ten-qb

Comment

• Alright, I never do this. Cade will be the starter at ND. He has incredible touch on his passes despite pressure. I'm just hoping he's a Drew Brees clone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                                                                Alright, I never do this. Cade will be the starter at ND. He has incredible touch on his passes despite pressure. I'm just hoping he's a Drew Brees clone.
                                                                                At what point in time? Over Phil J?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                                  You never know about injuries or other things that could come up so I don't want to say over Phil, I just expect him to take the reigns at ND. If he can keep that touch to hit receivers in stride, our offense could take another step (and a more important step than a running QB).

I think desirability in QB attributes goes like this since we're not Oreg...errr.....UCLA:

Run & Throw >> Throw >> Run

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                                                                    You never know about injuries or other things that could come up so I don't want to say over Phil, I just expect him to take the reigns at ND. If he can keep that touch to hit receivers in stride, our offense could take another step (and a more important step than a running QB).

I think desirability in QB attributes goes like this since we're not Oreg...errr.....UCLA:

Run & Throw >> Throw >> Run
                                                                                    Like the player and he'll get his shot, in time. But outside of injury, I don't see him beating out Phil while Phil is on campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                                      He takes over for Phil after Phil goes #1 to the Browns.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                                        He takes over for Phil after Phil goes #1 to the Browns.
                                                                                        After staying an extra year just to avoid going #1 overall to the Browns.
                                                                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Round of applause for QB recruiting and talent assessment.

Everyone was pretty happy about Phil when we locked him up (now that looks an outstanding move) and pretty meh about Cade (looking better and better. Really good addition). Whoever is doing the scouting deserves kudos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabrese's People View Post
                                                                                            Round of applause for QB recruiting and talent assessment.

Everyone was pretty happy about Phil when we locked him up (now that looks an outstanding move) and pretty meh about Cade (looking better and better. Really good addition). Whoever is doing the scouting deserves kudos.
                                                                                            Thanks... I'd also like to give a shout out to my partner, Google.

Comment

remember when everyone thought Wimbush was the biggest steal and how much of a stud he was going to be?

Comment

Old article where Cade talks about his recruitment. By the way his nickname in high school is Flower. Read the article if you want to find out why. LOL

Notre Dame-bound: McNamara firm on commitment

McNamara’s offer from Notre Dame was largely the result of last season’s Northern 4A championship game.

Damonte Ranch rallied from a 24-point halftime deficit in that game to beat five-time defending champion Reed, 49-45.

Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly watched the video of that Northern 4A championship game and offered McNamara a scholarship.

My recruiter, slash QB coach, Tommy Reese at Notre Dame, all he showed Coach (Brian) Kelly was the second half of that game, and as soon as he showed him he said, ‘That’s all I needed to see,’ and (Kelly) offered me,” McNamara said. “Once I took a trip to Notre Dame, I just fell in love with it. The school, it’s unbelievable.”

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                Working...
                                                                                                X