Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 IN LB Jack Kiser (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edge View Post
    Guarantee? I can take a sh$t in a box and mark it guaranteed....I have spare time
    It never made any damn sense to me that they just didn't agree to put a guarantee on the box.

Comment

• Jack showed that he should certainly be in the mix. Excited about his performance, as well as many others. But we have to account for the opponent here. USF was overwhelmed all day, even by our 4th stringers. I think that proves our depth is really improving. Especially on defense. But we need to see more before we announce starters after beating an awful team.

Comment

• At a minimum, Jack and others showed the ability and flexibility for our coaches to get creative and use some unique situational groupings. Some of these kids flashed. We have some athletic depth.

Comment

• Paging Mr. Edge,

Does JK have the Covid?

Comment

• Kiser theonly notable omission from the depth chart for the FSU just released. Book and Clark both on it. Appears that all the guys who were last minute scratches vs USF are back.

Comment

• I assume he’s one of the two positive COVID players?
              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                Kiser theonly notable omission from the depth chart for the FSU just released. Book and Clark both on it. Appears that all the guys who were last minute scratches vs USF are back.
                Article I read said two starters out for FSU. Does that mean Jack had played his way to 1st team after one game?

Comment

• Kiser and MTA out for FSU.

If there was reports that 2 starters would be out for this game, there you have it.
                  It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post
                    Kiser and MTA out for FSU.

If there was reports that 2 starters would be out for this game, there you have it.
                    It is time for Jays Ade or Jac Lace to step up

Comment

• He does start on special teams so I suppose that would count
                      Prehistoric

Comment

• Sorry, I forgot to pass along our insider's info but you guys figured it out.

Comment

• Any word if this will affect multiple games (assuming he recovers normally for someone his age)?

Comment

• On depth chart for Pitt. Listed at Buck with Liafau OR Simon OR Kiser

Comment

On depth chart for Pitt. Listed at Buck with Liafau OR Simon OR Kiser
                              Kiser's coming to take over the world.

Jawohl!

Comment

On depth chart for Pitt. Listed at Buck with Liafau OR Simon OR Kiser
                                Listening to former LB Mike Goolsby & he’s not a fan of Liafau or Simon thus far. He was assessing their performance on the BGI podcast after the UL game. Said Marist is a liability & Simon fell on his face on QB scramble up the middle. Said they all “jog to the ball”.

Comment

• One more game and Jack will be listed as the starter. The others will be listed as 2nd team.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X