Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 AZ QB Spencer Rattler (Oklahoma Verbal)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '19 AZ QB Spencer Rattler (Oklahoma Verbal)

    Quarterback - Dual Threat
    Phoenix, AZ
    Pinnacle HS


    Measurements:
    6-1
    175

    Rankings:
    247 Comp ..... NR
    247 ............... ..... #3 QB-Pro ..... #61 OA ..... 93 rating
    Scout ............
    Rivals ............
    ESPN ............. NR

    Offers:
    Notre Dame
    Zona
    ASU
    UK
    Memphis
    Miami F
    MSU
    OU
    Cuse
    TA&M
    UCLA
    Utah

    Media Links:

    Twitter = @SpencerRattler

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/5311657/spencer-rattler

    Player Stats - Pinnacle Pioneers 2016 Football (Phoenix, AZ)

    Highlights:

    <iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/5311657/5841d7635b3cb115d014a94a' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by BobbyMac; 05-02-2017, 07:39 PM.

  • #2
    QB coach Tom Rees in contact with him. I saw him play last year. He definitely good for a HS Jr. but is he Jt Daniels, Grant Gunnell or the perfect ND QB... Hank Bachmeier? I don't think so. I'll even put Max Duggan from Iowa above him tape for tape.

    Did have 2900 yds / 29 TD's / 62% Comp / 10 INTs / 460 yds rush / 5 TD's in 11 games

    The second play of the tape he gets run out of bounds by #21 CB Dominique Hampton from Centennial who is visiting for the B&G Game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Profile says dual threat but 247 has him as pro style?
      Prehistoric

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
        Profile says dual threat but 247 has him as pro style?
        460 yards rushing. 6-0/6-1. First two plays on film are long runs. 247 says Pro Style...


        Comment


        • #6
          Spelled school correctly!

          Comment


          • #7
            Wiltfong with a CB to OU. He thinks one of ND's 3 QB offers could be off the board soon, joining Grant Gunnell who committed to TA&M.

            With Daniels' interest in ND having trended away, ND needs to identify and move on their next tier of QB's. I'd be ok if Tommy R started right here:

            Hank Bachmeier
            Garrett Shrader
            Max Duggan

            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sounds like the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Sooners?src=hash">#Sooners</a> could also close a top quarterback target in the near future: <a href="https://t.co/3BciFqQokL">https://t.co/3BciFqQokL</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Oklahoma?src=hash">#Oklahoma</a></p>&mdash; Steve Wiltfong (@SWiltfong247) <a href="https://twitter.com/SWiltfong247/status/873173784743858176">June 9, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

            Comment


            • #8
              Confirmed Sooner

              Comment


              • #9
                All name team.

                Comment


                • #10
                  How in the world are they not skipping a beat without Stoops?
                  Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                    How in the world are they not skipping a beat without Stoops?
                    Stoops is still playing the role of figure head...which is all he usually ever was in recruiting.

                    He's still regarded as royalty but now you have a younger more enthusiastic head coach (particularly in the recruiting department).
                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/1745804002/

                      rumor is he was suspended for getting a BJ in the school toilets
                      What did Davonte do?

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                        https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/1745804002/

                        rumor is he was suspended for getting a BJ in the school toilets
                        HAHAHAH

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                          https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/1745804002/

                          rumor is he was suspended for getting a BJ in the school toilets
                          Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                          HAHAHAH
                          Was it in the girl's or boy's restroom?

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                            https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/1745804002/

                            rumor is he was suspended for getting a BJ in the school toilets

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                              https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/1745804002/

                              rumor is he was suspended for getting a BJ in the school toilets
                              Doesn't he know a Port-o-Potty offers much more privacy?

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                That going to follow him around...

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Whom amongst us hasn't jeopardized his athletic future for a bathroom beej?

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                    Whom amongst us hasn't jeopardized his athletic future for a bathroom beej?
                                    Tom Haverford

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      wonder if the tv crew for qb1 caught it on camera....lol
                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        LOL Rattler is starring on season 3 of QB1 which is available on netflix now, will be interested to see how they portray him getting kicked out of school for getting a BJ in the toilets :D
                                        What did Davonte do?

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                          LOL Rattler is starring on season 3 of QB1 which is available on netflix now, will be interested to see how they portray him getting kicked out of school for getting a BJ in the toilets :D
                                          The broadcast handled it properly.

                                          The best news is, Tosh handled every snap I saw like a future 5*.

                                          I only watched the Pinnacle portion of the last 3 episodes though. Hopefully they covered the O'Connor game where he threw a no-no against Bralen Trice and became the crown jewel of ND's 2020 recruiting campaign.

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                            Whom amongst us hasn't jeopardized his athletic future for a bathroom beej?
                                            Whiskey Jack posted this? I refuse to believe it. I'm surprised he didnt post about St Thomad Aquinas on the topic of education and sexuality.

                                            Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                            LOL Rattler is starring on season 3 of QB1 which is available on netflix now, will be interested to see how they portray him getting kicked out of school for getting a BJ in the toilets :D
                                            With a name like Spencer Rattler I just know hes going to be a bust. That's not the name of a winner.
                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                              LOL Rattler is starring on season 3 of QB1 which is available on netflix now, will be interested to see how they portray him getting kicked out of school for getting a BJ in the toilets :D
                                              I haven't read through the thread but am wondering what is wrong with this....

                                              Prefer a closet...?

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                He and Scalzo kid come off as pricks. Still not as awful as Tate Martell though.

                                                Liked the kid from New Orleans going to Maryland.
                                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                Comment


                                                • #26
                                                  Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                  He and Scalzo kid come off as pricks. Still not as awful as Tate Martell though.

                                                  Liked the kid from New Orleans going to Maryland.
                                                  Completely agree about all three.....and Rattler's back-up looks like a bit of a piece of work as well.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #27
                                                    Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                    Whom amongst us hasn't jeopardized his athletic future for a bathroom beej?
                                                    True Story:

                                                    Back in the day, the special education teacher at my prominent catholic high school got fired because she was using the chapel closet as her personal church of oral pleasure.

                                                    Like, regularly scheduled meetings, giving out BJ's right there next to the unleavened bread and spare incense.

                                                    Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                    With a name like Spencer Rattler I just know hes going to be a bust. That's not the name of a winner.
                                                    He's going to be a super-rich oil tycoon, though.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #28
                                                      Originally posted by snoopdog View Post
                                                      Completely agree about all three.....and Rattler's back-up looks like a bit of a piece of work as well.
                                                      Ummm... He IS committed to Michigan. Duuu-uuuuh!

                                                      Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                      True Story:

                                                      Back in the day, the special education teacher at my prominent catholic high school got fired because she was using the chapel closet as her personal church of oral pleasure.

                                                      Like, regularly scheduled meetings, giving out BJ's right there next to the unleavened bread and spare incense.
                                                      Special indeed. Was this service for staff or the student bodies?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #29
                                                        Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                        Special indeed. Was this service for staff or the student bodies?
                                                        A senior member of the football team... he is now a school legend.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #30
                                                          named starting QB for OU
                                                          What did Davonte do?

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #31

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #32
                                                              C'mon Tommy, let's go get Spencer Rattler!

                                                              In all seriousness, this will be very interesting to follow. It means that OU is going to be rolling with true Freshman Caleb Williams on a top 5 team.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #33
                                                                What did Davonte do?

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #34
                                                                  Stay away with a ten foot pole. Not often I’ll judge from a far but just not great teammate it’s always seemed like. The tv doc he was in during HS is rough looking back

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #35
                                                                    That was quick,… watch him go to a major rival
                                                                    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #36
                                                                      Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                      Stay away with a ten foot pole. Not often I’ll judge from a far but just not great teammate it’s always seemed like. The tv doc he was in during HS is rough looking back
                                                                      He's not a RKG for ND.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #37
                                                                        Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                                        That was quick,… watch him go to a major rival
                                                                        No worries, he's got a lot of flaws. He has a big arm, but struggles to hit the short and intermediate routes effectively because his has bad footwork. Tends to bail on a clean pocket.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #38
                                                                          Curious what the behind the scenes stuff is like. I truly don't understand this decision. You're on a top 5 team and are battling some downs right now. That happens in sports and you have to continue to work on your craft and get better. You're literally a play away from getting back in the game. At least finish the season and bolt. It's such a bad look and his decision speaks volumes, next.

                                                                          It makes me think about our QB situation and how much the guys support one another and their teammates. Despite how frustrating it is, I love seeing the camaraderie.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #39
                                                                            Originally posted by tko View Post
                                                                            Curious what the behind the scenes stuff is like. I truly don't understand this decision. You're on a top 5 team and are battling some downs right now. That happens in sports and you have to continue to work on your craft and get better. You're literally a play away from getting back in the game. At least finish the season and bolt. It's such a bad look and his decision speaks volumes, next.

                                                                            It makes me think about our QB situation and how much the guys support one another and their teammates. Despite how frustrating it is, I love seeing the camaraderie.
                                                                            Just heard on Colin Coward that he's been a good teammate and supportive. His dad (take it with a grain of salt) said he's doing whatever is necessary to help the team. I don't know what time Coward's program is actually recorded, but it's in direct conflict with the tweet.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #40
                                                                              It’ll be interesting to see what his options are. Does he go SEC? Pac12? Who knows. Maybe Wisconsin, they are hot trash at QB.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #41
                                                                                He should follow the shoes of other big time college QBs transfers and go to Oklahoma and put up big heisman worthy stats like Jalen Hurts and Kyle Murray…….. oh wait.
                                                                                .....Before I Get Out

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #42
                                                                                  Originally posted by tko View Post
                                                                                  Curious what the behind the scenes stuff is like. I truly don't understand this decision. You're on a top 5 team and are battling some downs right now. That happens in sports and you have to continue to work on your craft and get better. You're literally a play away from getting back in the game. At least finish the season and bolt. It's such a bad look and his decision speaks volumes, next.

                                                                                  It makes me think about our QB situation and how much the guys support one another and their teammates. Despite how frustrating it is, I love seeing the camaraderie.
                                                                                  An insecure athlete looking for a guarantee of a starting position. Seems pretty standard, lol.

                                                                                  Definitely not a fan but he'll put his name in the portal and a school like UCLA, Miami, etc will come calling and he'll be their next 9 win QB.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #43
                                                                                    Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                                                                                    No worries, he's got a lot of flaws. He has a big arm, but struggles to hit the short and intermediate routes effectively because his has bad footwork. Tends to bail on a clean pocket.
                                                                                    Sorry, I meant of OU's... he seems the part for that...
                                                                                    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #44
                                                                                      Rattler always seems to play poorly when he’s forcing it to make a play. He played so much better down the stretch last year when the playoff was off the table. He could probably light it up in a low expectations environment and get some draft stock back.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #45
                                                                                        Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                                        It’ll be interesting to see what his options are. Does he go SEC? Pac12? Who knows. Maybe Wisconsin, they are hot trash at QB.
                                                                                        Miami surely!!
                                                                                        What did Davonte do?

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #46
                                                                                          Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                                          It’ll be interesting to see what his options are. Does he go SEC? Pac12? Who knows. Maybe Wisconsin, they are hot trash at QB.
                                                                                          never understood why more QBs don't look at Wisconsin, they always have a good OL/RBs to lean on and their D is always solid. LSU could use a qb.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #47
                                                                                            Wisconsin, South Carolina, Miami, LSU

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • #48
                                                                                              Hope the advertisers that used him via NLI didn’t invest too much ad dollars.

                                                                                              Wouldn’t be surprised if he just quit CFB altogether and instead landed in Cali or AZ to train for the NFL draft. I believe he’s a junior so he’d be draft eligible.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • #49
                                                                                                Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post

                                                                                                never understood why more QBs don't look at Wisconsin, they always have a good OL/RBs to lean on and their D is always solid. LSU could use a qb.
                                                                                                they haven't developed a QB since Brooks Bollinger lol. You won't make the NFL handing the ball off
                                                                                                What did Davonte do?

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • #50
                                                                                                  We old timers would simply call this dude a quitter and forget about him. Times have changed. But he ain't going to ND and we're OK without him.

                                                                                                  Its all about "the next level" but why do NFL teams want guys like this?

                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                  Adsense

                                                                                                  Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X