Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 VA ATH Litchfield Ajavon (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '19 VA ATH Litchfield Ajavon (Notre Dame Signee)

FS / RB
    Alexandria, VA
    Episcopal HS

Measurements:
    Height: 6-0
    Weight: 185

R&R's 10-1-17

247 Comp: ..... 4 star ..... #13 ATH ..... #186 OA ..... .9303 rating
    247: ............... 4 star ..... #8 ATH ....... #104 OA ..... 92
    Rivals: ............ 3 star ..... #21 S .............................. 5.7
    Scout: ............. 4 star ..... #4 S ............ #91 OA
    ESPN: .............. 4 star ..... #19 S .......... #238 OA .... 80

R&R's 1-21-17:

247 Comp: ..... 4 star ..... #11 ATH ..... #110 OA ..... .9524 rating
    247: ............... 4 star ..... #8 ATH ....... #104 OA ..... 92
    Rivals: ............ 4 star ..... #5 S ............ #79 OA ....... 5.9
    ESPN: ............. 4 star ..... #16 S .......... #211 OA ..... 81

Offers:
    Notre Dame
    Georgia
    Michigan
    Syracuse
    Virginia
    Clemson
    Duke
    Indiana
    Louisville
    MSU
    UNC
    VT
    WF
    Wiscy

Media Links:

Twitter = @litch_ajavon

Litchfield Ajavon - Hudl

Highlights:[/IMG]

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/8219352/5a0a2ca5a0181c08d48f1a14' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/8219352/58038f1f11fa7f4e9cbce588' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 12-19-2018, 07:40 AM.

That's a very good film right there. This dude's a straight up troublemaker. Great offer.

Comment

Looks 32. Must have.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
        That's a very good film right there. This dude's a straight up troublemaker. Great offer.
        Right there with you. Can't believe that was sophomore film.

He does not have the built in response to "prepare for impact", he runs straight thru defenders.

I really hope he has some interest in the Irish because he is a punisher in the secondary and he's instinctive AF.

Comment

Sounds like an RPG villain

Comment

Originally posted by Meatloaf View Post
            Sounds like an RPG villain
            or some sort of bio weapons corporation in Resident Evil
            What did Davonte do?

Comment

Woah...

A Loy CB for the good guys. I hope he's not Loy'ding us with this pick. Ajavon is right there with Bachmeier for favorite '19 film.

Comment

A Loy CB is the same thing as a Demetric Warren CB these days. Its the kiss of death

Comment

Hopefully the staff sees the same thing in his full game films as I see in his highlights and they put him at the absolute top of the D board.

In regards to Loy. I wonder what his percentage for ND recruits is when you consider his first CB prior to any flips? Would be an interesting stat instead of his 75ish% overall which includes all teams/recruits and deducts his first CB's when he flips.

Comment

Kid is reckless and takes no prisoners on defense. I like it.

By the time he gets to Notre Dame we are looking at a SS possibly a Rover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully the staff sees the same thing in his full game films as I see in his highlights and they put him at the absolute top of the D board.

In regards to Loy. I wonder what his percentage for ND recruits is when you consider his first CB prior to any flips? Would be an interesting stat instead of his 75ish% overall which includes all teams/recruits and deducts his first CB's when he flips.
                      I know CBs are supposed to be based on how things look "at this time" but I would prefer a system where you can't flip your prediction. At least there would be more thought put into when a CB gets picked and it would carry more weight.

Comment

Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
                        I know CBs are supposed to be based on how things look "at this time" but I would prefer a system where you can't flip your prediction. At least there would be more thought put into when a CB gets picked and it would carry more weight.
                        a penalty for changing it would be nice

Comment

Woah...

A Loy CB for the good guys. I hope he's not Loy'ding us with this pick. Ajavon is right there with Bachmeier for favorite '19 film.
                          Have you watched Owen Pappoe's film? Ajavon is right at the top too but Pappoe reminds me a lot of Jaylon so I have a soft spot.

I NEED to know what Jaylon would have looked like in a proper defensive scheme and utilized properly. Pappoe+Elko/Lea is as close as we're ever gonna get. Not that it's gonna happen. No idea where he's leaning at this point.

The Ajavon news is certainly welcomed tho. Kid's a baller and lays the lumber.

Comment

Woah...

Comment

Woah...

Loy's CB's got me like:

Comment

FS/SS of the future right here. Let's hope Elko/Lea can work magic with our defense and we continue to gain traction with kids like this.

Comment

Matt Freeman from ISD

Also with a CB to ND

So obviously positive ND vibes early on

Comment

https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/2686/...ins-power-hour

Litch was interviewed by ISD. Give it a listen, the kid is impressive.

Comment

Visiting the most talked about school on this board on Tuesday

Comment

ND ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED THIS VISIT PRETTY MUCH

PER ISD

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                          ND ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED THIS VISIT PRETTY MUCH

PER ISD
                                          Not a shock at all. If you haven't listened to the Power Hour interview with the young man from a few weeks back, do it. Litchfield is an incredibly impressive young man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                            Not a shock at all. If you haven't listened to the Power Hour interview with the young man from a few weeks back, do it. Litchfield is an incredibly impressive young man.

Awesome I need to start listening to power hour. Probably knock out a 12 pack and put my head through the wall

Comment

Awesome I need to start listening to power hour. Probably knock out a 12 pack and put my head through the wall
                                              This was a Thursday interview one. It's a great series. Definitely listen to the Litchfield podcast.

Comment

He was wrapped up before he showed up.

All the CB's. One of my favorite '19 tapes from the gitgo. Can you imagine if they scored Ajavon and Williams in the same class. There would be some serious safety talent on the bench. Couldn't play them all. I like it!

Comment

He was wrapped up before he showed up.

All the CB's. One of my favorite '19 tapes from the gitgo. Can you imagine if they scored Ajavon and Williams in the same class. There would be some serious safety talent on the bench. Couldn't play them all. I like it!
                                                  Williams would be FS and Allen would be the SS

To much talent in the back end. Can't buy it for all my Vbucks, lol I take that back

Comment

I think Williams can pull a Okudah and go from being the top safety prospect to one of the top CB prospects. If not JOK (if he doesn't end up at Rover), JGH, Allen, Ajavon, Williams & Moala. is a lot of talent and there's still Gilman coming in to go with a young current depth chart.

And if Griffith somehow ends up in SB, I'm not sure he stays small enough for CB all 3/4 years.

Comment

Yea bringing in either one of these guys after Allen is a dramatic step up from what we've seen in recent cycles. Getting both seems like a dream. They say that usually the next cycle benefits the most from winning and changes to a program. Here to hoping Elko gets more believers this year.

Side note, since he's the S's coach. Similarly to Diaco wanting all the CAT's, Elko wants all the Stud's and Whip's, lol

Comment

This was a Thursday interview one. It's a great series. Definitely listen to the Litchfield podcast.

MF interviewing teenagers is the most awkward thing ever.

It makes the Bob Chimel segments seem entertaining they are that bad.
                                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

He is an incredibly hard hitting safety. He's got strong safety written all over him. Reminds me of Tranquill with his physicality but just way more athletic. Would be nice to start the 2019 class with a borderline elite safety

Comment

Visiting the most talked about school on this board on Tuesday
                                                            He visited Stanford?

Comment

Originally posted by KizerWilhelm View Post
                                                              He visited Stanford?
                                                              No, Ohio State

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                No, Ohio State
                                                                That's Theeee Ohio State University....... if you're going to correct somebody, Jesus, you had best fo it right!!

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Had a great time over the past two days in the Midwest visiting Notre Dame, Michigan, and Michigan state. Three really outstanding schools. <a href="https://t.co/XRe43trzzi">pic.twitter.com/XRe43trzzi</a></p>&mdash; Litchfield Ajavon (@litch_ajavon) <a href="https://twitter.com/litch_ajavon/status/875009654539116544">June 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                                                  <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                  I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Looks like he'll be back for the Miami OH game. Somebody make sure Crus is sitting down before giving him the good news

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">INTEL: 2018 four-star safety Litchfield Ajavon ($) <a href="https://t.co/rWi5MVH0JF">https://t.co/rWi5MVH0JF</a></p>&mdash; Matt Freeman (@mattfreemanISD) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattfreemanISD/status/902520808765100033">August 29, 2017</a></blockquote>

Comment

Looks like he'll be back for the Miami OH game. Somebody make sure Crus is sitting down before giving him the good news
                                                                      Updated that visit weeks ago here:

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notr...ster-list.html

ZV you're gonna have to bring it to keep up with me... even in my semi-retirement period.

Comment

ZV you're gonna have to bring it to keep up with me... even in my semi-retirement period.
                                                                        I was busy not being a mover and a shaker. My bad

Comment

This says 2017 visits, tweet says 2018 class and thread says 2019... I haz the confused
                                                                          When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

Originally posted by D-BOE34 View Post
                                                                            This says 2017 visits, tweet says 2018 class and thread says 2019... I haz the confused
                                                                            The thread is for Visits in 2017

Ajavon is in the Class of '19.

The ISD tweet has a typo.

Comment

• #40
                                                                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotreDame?src=hash">#NotreDame</a> hosts Top 100 junior safety Litchfield Ajavon this weekend. He previewed his visit with Irish Illustrated <a href="https://t.co/8ivGEe8zH1">https://t.co/8ivGEe8zH1</a> <a href="https://t.co/gFZw3Uz0w0">pic.twitter.com/gFZw3Uz0w0</a></p>&mdash; Kevin Sinclair (@fightingirishk1) <a href="https://twitter.com/fightingirishk1/status/912700459919433729">September 26, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #42
                                                                                Litchfield and Williams, a guy can dream can't he?

Comment

• #43
                                                                                  It would be so much fun to see what Elko could do with more top talent like this.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                    Ajavon got his first CB today.

Wiltfong CB'd him to ND.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                      Man, Litch and Brian Williams would be a safety haul for the ages

Comment

• #46
                                                                                        Man, Litch and Brian Williams would be a safety haul for the ages
                                                                                        Yes, yes it would. After landing D. Allen, that would be epic. The combination of 18' and 19' classes could be pretty special for the defense. Some real difference makers, potentially.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                          Paul Moala will have them all riding pine.

(I was gonna put that in italics but I think I'll let it ride.)

Comment

• #49
                                                                                            Originally posted by irish o'phile View Post
                                                                                            He looks 40.
                                                                                            Dude is more mature than some 40 year olds I know

Comment

• #50
                                                                                              Originally posted by irish o'phile View Post
                                                                                              He looks 40.
                                                                                              Elsewhere on the Intrawebby, I responded to that tweet with, "How did Ajavon enjoy his visit? His Dad looked like he had a blast from the photos."

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                              Working...
                                                                                              X