S Car
    Tenn
    Vandy
    VaTech

Media Links:

Twitter - BirdAnderson_18

Joseph Anderson - Hudl

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/3716151/5a309a879676dd2b1cc209bb' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/3716151/58559ede3deaaa21d4f051bb' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-24-2018, 09:20 AM.

They've been targeting a lot of DE/TEs lately.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
      They've been targeting a lot of DE/TEs lately.
      I'd say most of the DE's that get offered are both in HS. Some just never get talked about as TE's. I probably shouldn't even mention him being a two way player. He had no rec's in the 6 games posted in his stats and I saw one catch in the first minute of his highlights. He's a DE... and a thick one.

Comment

Murfreesboro?

Watch out for the home-town pull towards MTSU. Blue Raiders are tough in recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
          Shhhhhhh! They're trying to back door him by recruiting his buddy as we speak...
          I believe they call that 'buggery' in Game of Thrones and it's forbidden by The 7. It's also not welcomed in the locker room of most football teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
            I believe they call that 'buggery' in Game of Thrones and it's forbidden by The 7. It's also not welcomed in the locker room of most football teams.
            OK Amar'e. You have a nice day there buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
              VDP, I cannot rep you enough!!!!!

Comment

I'm surprised, a player this good, is staying under the radar as much as he is. In relation to his recruitment by ND.

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/ir...n?preview=true

He had really good things to say heading into his trip to ND. And said it even exceeded those expectations. Haven't read much about him from other sites, non-ND sites, but this sounds like a recruitment we are in exceptional position with.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                  I'm surprised, a player this good, is staying under the radar as much as he is. In relation to his recruitment by ND.

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/ir...n?preview=true

He had really good things to say heading into his trip to ND. And said it even exceeded those expectations. Haven't read much about him from other sites, non-ND sites, but this sounds like a recruitment we are in exceptional position with.
                  Also Loy has him CB'd to ND

Comment

Of realistic DL targets, He's my early favorite for the 19' class.
                    Last edited by Luckylucci; 04-05-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/...derson.108038/

In an interview with BGI he said that he'll be back on campus for II, and plans on working out. Also, really likes the communication he's had thus far with Elston and Lea. Won't name a leader but ND is near the top.

WANT

Comment

nice lil nugget...he had a bye week and he chose to drive 45mins to watch jacob lacey play...he was also chatting w/ lacey's dad at the game....they both will be at the usc game...he is ND's top target at DE per b&g podcast
                          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                            nice lil nugget...he had a bye week and he chose to drive 45mins to watch jacob lacey play...he was also chatting w/ lacey's dad at the game....they both will be at the usc game...he is ND's top target at DE per b&g podcast
                            That is awesome. Joseph retweeted this one from Jacob's Dad. Evidently Joseph's Dad made the trip as well. It looks like they are building a pretty good connection. They visited together for the Georgia game and now both returning for the USC game. 247 shows only ND and Tennessee listed as Warm.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It was great seeing these two guys together. Hope to see these two together for a long time���� Great to see his dad too!!</p>&mdash; David Lacey (@revmackd10) <a href="https://twitter.com/revmackd10/status/916495908065464325?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2017</a></blockquote>
                            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">6'4&quot; 260 TE/DE Joseph Anderson Murfreesboro-Siegel shows 5* potential. Very athletic and instinctive. Runs very well. Benches 340. <a href="https://t.co/XmkOryNi4e">pic.twitter.com/XmkOryNi4e</a></p>&mdash; Tom Lemming (@LemmingReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/LemmingReport/status/908461148625932289?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 14, 2017</a></blockquote>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jK6G77bWuoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                That is awesome. Joseph retweeted this one from Jacob's Dad. Evidently Joseph's Dad made the trip as well. It looks like they are building a pretty good connection. They visited together for the Georgia game and now both returning for the USC game. 247 shows only ND and Tennessee listed as Warm.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It was great seeing these two guys together. Hope to see these two together for a long time���� Great to see his dad too!!</p>&mdash; David Lacey (@revmackd10) <a href="https://twitter.com/revmackd10/status/916495908065464325?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2017</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">6'4&quot; 260 TE/DE Joseph Anderson Murfreesboro-Siegel shows 5* potential. Very athletic and instinctive. Runs very well. Benches 340. <a href="https://t.co/XmkOryNi4e">pic.twitter.com/XmkOryNi4e</a></p>&mdash; Tom Lemming (@LemmingReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/LemmingReport/status/908461148625932289?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                Nice to double dip. You don't come a second time if you're not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                  Nice to double dip. You don't come a second time if you're not interested.
                                  plus you don't spend your friday night on a bye week to drive to watch a friend's game unless you have good relationship

Comment

He'd be our best SDE recruit since Stephon Tuitt. He's going to be a monster in college. Really hope we can land him. Probably my number 1 want for 19', at this point.

You add him to a DL room with the Twins, Lacey, Mazi Smith, etc. and you are going places.

Comment

He'd be our best SDE recruit since Stephon Tuitt. He's going to be a monster in college. Really hope we can land him. Probably my number 1 want for 19', at this point.

You add him to a DL room with the Twins, Lacey, Mazi Smith, etc. and you are going places.
                                      #1 on DL or overall? DL for sure, but not sure anyone is topping my love affair with Brian Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                        #1 on DL or overall? DL for sure, but not sure anyone is topping my love affair with Brian Williams.
                                        I love me some Brian Williams, but yes, overall, I really want Anderson. I think he could turn into a real star at the next level.

I get it won't be consensus, kind of why I brought it up, I just think he's going to be that good. We'll see how that goes.

We are squarely in it for some real difference makers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                          unless something really happens here, i believe he will be irish with everything i have been told

Comment

I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

While I think he is a no brainer want, I'm not sold he's a lock for DE. He's got a tweener body and I think tweener tape. I'd be interested to see what Balis would do with him. 6-4/265 but not the same body as 6-4/265 Thomas Booker was as a jr. I think the Tuitt comparison is good becuz he could be a 3-4 DE too.

His connection with Lacey is gold and I hope he commits but I'd still want Bill Norton or JJ Weaver in the class with him along with Brandon Smith on the other side who is now and will always be #1 OA on my board.

Comment

unless something really happens here, i believe he will be irish with everything i have been told
                                                Folks, this is why they call him Big Dick Panda

Comment

Folks, this is why they call him Big Dick Panda

Comment

What the f*ck dude haha

Comment

I literally just starting laughing hysterically at work.

Comment

How long has PANDA been holding on to this GIF?

Comment

"you gotta arch the back babe"
                                                          Prehistoric

Comment

What the f*ck dude haha
                                                            Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                                            I literally just starting laughing hysterically at work.
                                                            Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                            How long has PANDA been holding on to this GIF?
                                                            I hope PANDFAN is at work, and had to google "Panda Dick" to find that gif.

Love to see the IT guy's face if he decides to check web activity lol

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                              I hope PANDFAN is at work, and had to google "Panda Dick" to find that gif.

Love to see the IT guy's face if he decides to check web activity lol
                                                              LOL...at work...luckily just google panda gifs and this came up.

Comment

I love it when a kid, after visiting ND, says "it just feels like home." Usually a very good sign.

Comment

I cannot stop watching and laughing........

Comment

Poor guy, looks like he's struggling to find utopia.

Comment

Trying to visit for the USC game, would be pretty huge if he made it.

Comment

Trying to visit for the USC game, would be pretty huge if he made it.
                                                                        I would be super excited if he visited. Not as excited as that panda though.

Comment

I could see him as the next commit, at least for 2019.
                                                                          Last edited by Big23Head; 10-18-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Anderson and Booker would've been a great SDE combo in back to back classes. It's that kind of depth that separates the 1st and 2nd tier teams IMO.

Anderson is a much better player than Booker, also IMO. Adding him to Mr. Lacey would be a great start to the 2019 DL class.

Comment

• #42
                                                                              Originally posted by Big23Head View Post
                                                                              I could see him as the next commit, at least for 2019.

who, The Panda?

Comment

• #43
                                                                                Originally posted by snoopdog View Post
                                                                                who, The Panda?
                                                                                Good motor, low center of gravity, but poor technique.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                  Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                                                                  outstanding

Comment

• #45
                                                                                    Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                                                                                    Anderson and Booker would've been a great SDE combo in back to back classes. It's that kind of depth that separates the 1st and 2nd tier teams IMO.

Anderson is a much better player than Booker, also IMO. Adding him to Mr. Lacey would be a great start to the 2019 DL class.
                                                                                    I'm hoping Carroll pulls the trigger this weekend. It certainly wouldn't surprise me.

I think Carroll, Anderson, Olmstead and Ajavon could all commit this season, especially if the Irish stay hot.

Rodas Johnson joining early wouldn't surprise me either.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                      Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                                                                      LMAO...funny shit.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                        this poor kid googling his name someday and clicks on this thread and sees a punch of panda banging gifs..dear god haha
                                                                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                          Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                                          this poor kid googling his name someday and clicks on this thread and sees a punch of panda banging gifs..dear god haha
                                                                                          Mike Frank once Anderson backs off from nearly committing: "You know, if Brian Kelly was actually dedicating enough time to recruiting, this would never happen. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban would never allow pictures of pandas banging on a recruit page, I guarantee it."

Comment

• #49
                                                                                            Mike Frank once Anderson backs off from nearly committing: "You know, if Brian Kelly was actually dedicating enough time to recruiting, this would never happen. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban would never allow pictures of pandas banging on a recruit page, I guarantee it."
                                                                                            Bob Chimel: "Mike I've been around the Notre Dame football program for a long time, and I gotta say this in all my years of watching panda's banging on the internet..the technique, these guys have...outstanding..i couldn't be happier"
                                                                                            What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                              Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                                              Bob Chimel: "Mike I've been around the Notre Dame football program for many years, and I gotta say this in all my years of watching panda's banging on the internet..the technique, these guys have...outstanding..i couldn't be happier"
                                                                                              Bob Chmiel again: "Also, I think Willingham was fired too soon"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                              Working...
                                                                                              X