Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 CA LB Blake Antzoulatos (Cal Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '19 CA LB Blake Antzoulatos (Cal Verbal)

Linebacker
    Simi Valley, CA
    Chaminade Prep

Measurements:
    6-2

Ratings:

247 Comp ..... 3 star ..... #60 OLB
    247 .............. NR
    Rivals ........... NR
    Scout ........... NR

Offers:
    Colorado St
    Nevada
    Oregon St

Media Links:

Twitter - @blakeantzoulato

Blake Antzoulatos - Hudl

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/1738089/57cb21badfe29953545e86e9' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 10-24-2017, 08:37 PM.

Bookmark this page.

In 12 Mission League games. (2nd best conference in Cali)

125 Tkl ... 11 TFL ... 2 Sks ... 1 INT ... 4 FF

Not bad for a Soph.

3.7 GPA too. Northwestern showing him the most attention so far.
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-18-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koonja
      I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

And if he pulls an Anzalone, he can skipse kee glipse!

Comment

No hyphens...do not want
          Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

Things are about to pick up. Polian on the case.

6 G ... 80 Tkl ... 3.5 Sks ... 4.5 TFL ... 8 QBH ...1 Int

Last edited by NDCrusader; 10-13-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

pass

Comment

Originally posted by loomis41973 View Post
                pass
                Lol, hope this was a joke. Absurd numbers for such a young player.

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                  Greek? He's a Cincinnatti lock then, no?
                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                    Greek? He's a Cincinnati lock then, no?
                    Or anywhere in Jersey, especially during the summer months.

Comment

When you put up these kind of #'s against Oaks Christian, Mountain Pointe (AZ), St John Bosco, Crespi & Serra, you have to accept he's a very good player, is he good enough to be the only LB you take in 2019 if there's only room for 1 or 2 is the question?

They are replacing 2 maybe 3 LB's (if Tranquil leaves) with 4 this year and they are only losing Coney for sure next year. He wouldn't be in my first 5 choices but ND probably isn't the choice for those 5 guys so you gotta work down the list until you find a match.

I'll be interested to see how he tests next summer. Definitely worth recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                        When you put up these kind of #'s against Oaks Christian, Mountain Pointe (AZ), St John Bosco, Crespi & Serra, you have to accept he's a very good player, is he good enough to be the only LB you take in 2019 if there's only room for 1 or 2 is the question?

They are replacing 2 maybe 3 LB's (if Tranquil leaves) with 4 this year and they are only losing Coney for sure next year. He wouldn't be in my first 5 choices but ND probably isn't the choice for those 5 guys so you gotta work down the list until you find a match.

I'll be interested to see how he tests next summer. Definitely worth recruiting.
                        No info, but unless everything clicks for Bilal, I can't see him staying for a 5th year when multiple underclassmen will have passed him on the depth chart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                          No info, but unless everything clicks for Bilal, I can't see him staying for a 5th year when multiple underclassmen will have passed him on the depth chart.

It's not a given that Bilal gets officially "passed" on the depth chart.

Morgan and Martini are gone after this year.

Coney fills in at Mike, Tranquill stays at Rover, leaving a massive gap at Buck. We won't have a starter or even a backup returning at Buck linebacker next year. Bilal could slide over to Buck and play alongside Coney.

He'd probably get first crack at the spot, over injury-plagued Drew White.

Then, Buck becomes a battle between Bilal, [FROSH], and whoever they move to supplement the position (maybe Jamir Jones?).

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                            You sure he's not Macedonian?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                              It's not a given that Bilal gets officially "passed" on the depth chart.

Morgan and Martini are gone after this year.

Coney fills in at Mike, Tranquill stays at Rover, leaving a massive gap at Buck. We won't have a starter or even a backup returning at Buck linebacker next year. Bilal could slide over to Buck and play alongside Coney.

He'd probably get first crack at the spot, over injury-plagued Drew White.

Then, Buck becomes a battle between Bilal, [FROSH], and whoever they move to supplement the position (maybe Jamir Jones?).
                              Also, inb4 Crusader tells me that Simon is probably going to be Buck-sized as soon as he steps on campus.

MIKE - Coney; J. Jones. Ja. Jones; Bauer
                              BUCK - Bilal; White; Oghoufo; Lamb
                              ROVER - Tranquill; JOK; Simon

OR

MIKE - Coney; Jones; Jones; Bauer
                              BUCK - Bilal; Simon; Oghoufo; Lamb
                              ROVER - Tranquill; JOK
                              Last edited by IrishLion; 10-13-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

Yeah, we'll see what happens next spring and fall camp when Coney and he are the leaders of the corp. All I know right now is ND is in trouble next year if some guys don't step up.

Worried that Bilal, Jones & Jones won't. Excited that JOK will. Curious to what position JGH will play now that he's 220+ also interested in what White can bring in year 2. Sadly, I have no expectations from David Adams and doubt there will be any meaningful minutes from the 4 true freshmen outside of some foreshadowing from Simon in mop up duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                  You sure he's not Macedonian?
                                  Where's Macedonia?

Comment

Also, inb4 Crusader tells me that Simon is probably going to be Buck-sized as soon as he steps on campus.

MIKE - Coney; J. Jones. Ja. Jones; Bauer
                                    BUCK - Bilal; White; Oghoufo; Lamb
                                    ROVER - Tranquill; JOK; Simon

OR

MIKE - Coney; Jones; Jones; Bauer
                                    BUCK - Bilal; Simon; Oghoufo; Lamb
                                    ROVER - Tranquill; JOK
                                    Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who think Drue is gone after this year. Whatever value he has to the league will max out this year and he's had 2 major knee procedures already. If someone will take him in the 5th, he should go. He'll already have an Engineering degree.

Where is JGH gonna play? Please someone tell me the Irish are going to run a 220+ SS out there so my old azz can detect movement.

Comment

no way you'd want Bilal anywhere near a starting role IMO
                                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Yeah, we'll see what happens next spring and fall camp when Coney and he are the leaders of the corp. All I know right now is ND is in trouble next year if some guys don't step up.
                                        Worried that Bilal, Jones & Jones won't. Excited that JOK will. Curious to what position JGH will play now that he's 220+ also interested in what White can bring in year 2. Sadly, I have no expectations from David Adams and doubt there will be any meaningful minutes from the 4 true freshmen outside of some foreshadowing from Simon in mop up duty.
                                        Yea, not for me, but I'm sure this will be a thing until it isn't, like with DL play this year. Quality players in a good program step up when it's their time to step up. Quality players with quality coaches get better over time. Rinse and repeat. We now have a good infrastructure in place with the best LB coach and DC we've had under Kelly.

Instead of the leadership being at LB, like it is this year, it'll be on the DL and in the DB room. That's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                          no way you'd want Bilal anywhere near a starting role IMO
                                          He looks lost out there, but another offseason with Lea/Elko and a position switch to where Coney is telling him what to do every play wouldn't be terrible.

I think it's more likely that he DOES get passed on the depth chart regardless. Just trying to point out that it's not a given, as he has more pathways to PT than just at Rover.

Comment

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who think Drue is gone after this year. Whatever value he has to the league will max out this year and he's had 2 major knee procedures already. If someone will take him in the 5th, he should go. He'll already have an Engineering degree.

Where is JGH gonna play? Please someone tell me the Irish are going to run a 220+ SS out there so my old azz can detect movement.
                                            If Tranquill is gone, then he battles it out for Rover with JOK and/or Simon.

If Simon is at Buck, then he definitely plays Rover.

I'd like to see him stick at safety... but our top three safeties have all been surprisingly competent thus far, and all three will be back next year, plus Allen joins the convo.

Comment

^It used to be that questions like this came from a place of fear and uncertainty.

Now, they come from a place of "how does everyone get involved and find the best spot in playing for our phenomenal d-coordinator?"

That's nice.

Comment

He looks lost out there, but another offseason with Lea/Elko and a position switch to where Coney is telling him what to do every play wouldn't be terrible.

I think it's more likely that he DOES get passed on the depth chart regardless. Just trying to point out that it's not a given, as he has more pathways to PT than just at Rover.
                                                I agree that he's been quite the disappointment. However, like you alluded to, we are seeing quite a few upperclassmen take the necessary steps to being significant contributors so I have a quite a bit of confidence that if it isn't Bilal, it'll be someone else.
                                                Last edited by Luckylucci; 10-13-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

^It used to be that questions like this came from a place of fear and uncertainty.

Now, they come from a place of "how does everyone get involved and find the best spot in playing for our phenomenal d-coordinator?"

That's nice.
                                                  You know, everyone loved BVG after 6 games too ;)

Comment

Coney and he are the leaders of the corp. All I know right now is ND is in trouble next year if some guys don't step up.
                                                    Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                    Yea, not for me, but I'm sure this will be a thing until it isn't, like with DL play this year. Quality players in a good program step up when it's their time to step up. Quality players with quality coaches get better over time. Rinse and repeat. We now have a good infrastructure in place with the best LB coach and DC we've had under Kelly.

Instead of the leadership being at LB, like it is this year, it'll be on the DL and in the DB room. That's fine.
                                                    So you disagreed with me.... and then agreed with me. I see what you did there mister.

Comment

So you disagreed with me.... and then agreed with me. I see what you did there mister.
                                                      Haha, I wasn't even necessarily disagreeing with you, as I didn't think you were making that a prediction, as much as, a statement of future dialogue on this board. I was commenting on that I bet this offseason this could be a topic of conversation that I won't personally be concerned with much, if at all.

Comment

Haha, I wasn't even necessarily disagreeing with you, as I didn't think you were making that a prediction, as much as, a statement of future dialogue on this board. I was commenting on that I bet this offseason this could be a topic of conversation that I won't personally be concerned with much, if at all.
                                                        We'll I agree with you in saying I'm not worried about it as much with the way the D is structure and coached right now. I'm not worried that Coney can't be a great leader both on and off the field and as far as Bilal goes, he may be a great locker room guy and group leader even though his play might be lacking in our eyes.

As far as stepping up... or maybe stepping in is better wording... the Jones boys might do fine as Jr's. Bilal's switch might flip, who knows? JOK might be ready from Game 1 to be the Rover though I sure would like to have Bilal in that position and slowly let JOK take more reps as the season went on. JGH is a complete wild card, he carries that 220 easy, DNA and Balis haven't had the final word here yet. White could surprise, Adams contributing would really surprise (me). I say redshirt Lamb and Bauer for sure. Simon ST and Ovie available for ST, more for Simon if he's ready. If he jumps JOK or JGH at their positions next year, watch out.

Is there anything to worry about?

If they go from Morgan, Martini, Tranquil & Coney to Coney, Bilal, Jones & Jones... I will have concerns. That's less physical talent and less experience. How well the upperclassmen step into their increased snaps and how quickly the underclassmen rise will determine how much worrying need be applied... but like you, I am much more confident going into a corp makeover with Elko & Lea in charge than i would have been before they arrived.

IF Tranquil goes, next year is the only year I see a potential drop off. In '19, some pretty talented kids will have experience and then it's plug and play as the roster #'s are managed better going forward.

Speaking of LB talent in the future, just got a text asking about a local kid with ND interest... New Thread Coming

Comment

Where's Macedonia?
                                                          Google maps is your friend, but to save you some key strokes, they are neighbors to Greece. The Greeks used to pay homage to them. My grandpa was from Macedonia. You would have sworn he was Greek. Basically they're one and the same from outside appearances.

Comment

Google maps is your friend, but to save you some key strokes, they are neighbors to Greece. The Greeks used to pay homage to them. My grandpa was from Macedonia. You would have sworn he was Greek. Basically they're one and the same from outside appearances.

Sounds like he was born in what is today called FYROM, (Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia). That was part of the Ottoman Empire at the time of his birth most likely. Macedonia is usually recognized as the northern region of Greece, just across the border from the FYROM. Alexander the Great was born in the city of Pella in what is in present day Greece.

They have been fighting over the naming of the FYROM for years.

Comment

Sounds like he was born in what is today called FYROM, (Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia). That was part of the Ottoman Empire at the time of his birth most likely. Macedonia is usually recognized as the northern region of Greece, just across the border from the FYROM. Alexander the Great was born in the city of Pella in what is in present day Greece.

They have been fighting over the naming of the FYROM for years.
                                                              lol yeah its a point of contention alright!
                                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

Following the Pete Werner recruiting timeline in almost identical fashion.

https://www.calhisports.com/2017/10/...f-the-week-62/

Cal-Hi Sports Southern California
                                                                Defensive Player of the Week

Blake Antzoulatos
                                                                (Chaminade, West Hills) Jr.

It’s not surprising opposing running backs and wide receivers get a little antsy when they see Antzoulatos bearing down on them.

Likely it’s because the 6-foot-2, 212-pound linebacker with 4.6 speed in the 40 is one of top young linebackers and student-athletes in the San Fernando Valley and has offers from Colorado State and Nevada but is getting interest from Stanford, Northwestern, UCLA and USC plus others.

Last week, in a 45-0 shellacking of Alemany of Mission Hills, Antzoulatos led the Cal-Hi Sports No. 6 ranked Eagles by dancing his way to 12 tackles, two sacks and a fumble recovery he returned 15 yards.

Antzoulatos has been in double-digits for tackles in seven of Chaminade’s eight games, including 13 in the Eagles’ lone loss to state No. 2 St. John Bosco. On the season, he has exactly 100 tackles with five sacks, an interception and two fumble recoveries.
                                                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/X3FlN8s2h7">pic.twitter.com/X3FlN8s2h7</a></p>&mdash; Blake Antzoulatos (@blakeantzoulato) <a href="https://twitter.com/blakeantzoulato/status/917553938764677120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 10, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                Last edited by NDCrusader; 10-24-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Coach Lea in contact yesterday per Sinclair/247 freebie. Good read.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...i-LB-111286230

Per this freebie, Blake's Dad says Lea told him ND might only take 2 LB's in '19.

I think they had a Northwestern visit planned for January so look for them to visit ND then also.

Jr Stats:

11 G ... 150 Tkl ... 14.5 TFL ... 8.5 Sks ... 11 QBH ...1 FF ... 2 FR ... 1 Int ... 2 PBU ... 1 Blk-FG

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/1738089/599698a25ca9311624ce29d2' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

On campus today. Offer watch.

Wooly taking the fam out for Saganaki, Moussaka and Ouzo and closing the deal. Opah!

From 247 Freebie:

West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade three-star linebacker Blake Antzoulatos, a 6-2, 215-pounder with offers from Cal, Colorado State, Nevada and Oregon State, is checking out Notre Dame today.

Of the schools that haven't offered but could be close, Notre Dame, Stanford, USC and Wisconsin are all in that mix.

Notre Dame defensive coordinator Clark Lea has been interested in Antzoulatos for quite some time. He stopped in to see him in late November while in California.

As a junior, Antzoulatos was named Defensive Player of the Year according to the Los Angeles Daily News after recording 150 tackles, 15 tackles for loss and 9 sacks.
                                                                    https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ame--113610698

Comment

With only two ILB's expected in this class, an offer would show what they think of him as a prospect.

Comment

I will make a phone call and seal the deal.

Comment

With only two ILB's expected in this class, an offer would show what they think of him as a prospect.
                                                                          Agreed. I think you give a ceremonial offer and see how he grows. His game at say 6-3/230 would a lot different than 6-1/210. Right now he's Cam McGrone sized w/o the Cam McGrone speed. Obviously a VERY good HS player. You have to be special to post that production, regardless of system, against their schedule.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2019 LB prospect. <a href="https://t.co/N2pC82nlcD">https://t.co/N2pC82nlcD</a></p>&mdash; Tyler James (@TJamesNDI) <a href="https://twitter.com/TJamesNDI/status/951964158387523590?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                                                            <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Amazing touring the Irish today������ <a href="https://t.co/ErMmOdPapj">pic.twitter.com/ErMmOdPapj</a></p>&mdash; Blake Antzoulatos (@blakeantzoulato) <a href="https://twitter.com/blakeantzoulato/status/951948206090399744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                                                            <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Freebie from 247:

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...isit-113643478

Despite not landing an offer from Notre Dame yet, the trip couldn’t have gone better. The 6-2, 215-pounder raved about new defensive coordinator Clark Lea and believes the Fighting Irish defense is in great hands.

“I think it’s great,” said Antzoulatos of Lea as coordinator. “He knows the system and he knows the personnel. You can tell he has love and passion and work ethic. I could feel it in the first meeting.”

Antzoulatos has offers from Cal, Colorado State, Nevada and Oregon State. However, after Friday’s visit, the Fighting Irish are going to be tough to beat if they offer.

“It was amazing. It’s Notre Dame,” said Antzoulatos. “I loved the facilities. They’re modern, yet kept the history and the pride of tradition.”

While on campus, Antzoulatos met with Lea, quarterbacks coach Tom Rees and special teams coordinator Brian Polian.

“They said they like what they have seen and that my visit was a big step in moving the process forward.”

Regarding any future visits, Antzoulatos doesn’t have anything set. He will continue focusing on the schools that have offered until new ones come on board.
                                                                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotreDame?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Notre Dame</a> DC Clark Lea (<a href="https://twitter.com/Coach_Lea?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Coach_Lea</a>) made a big impression on 2019 LB Blake Antzoulatos during Friday’s visit to campus. <br><br>&quot;You can tell he has love and passion and work ethic. I could feel it in the first meeting.”<a href="https://t.co/F4hvucaxMC">https://t.co/F4hvucaxMC</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IrishIllustrated?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#IrishIllustrated</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/247Sports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@247Sports</a> <a href="https://t.co/dexfx2q1Iq">pic.twitter.com/dexfx2q1Iq</a></p>&mdash; Tom Loy (@TomLoy247) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status/952195255255912451?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• #40
                                                                                how well does this kid run? has almost identical size profile of Drue coming out of high school.
                                                                                Prehistoric

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                                  how well does this kid run? has almost identical size profile of Drue coming out of high school.
                                                                                  We'll find out this summer, he didn't test the 40 at The Opening last year. My guess is his times won't blow you away and unless he sprouts, he's gonna be small.

If it ends up just 2 spots, I doubt he has a chance at ND. ND has an very athletic 6-3 OLB prospect in Cameron Williams they'd lead for if offered and then there's Cade Stover and Brandon Smith who are elite. Also, Casey Klein the offered ATH from Cali is a very interesting prospect at OLB. Spencer Lytle from Servite (CA) will be coming through this spring too, another 6-3+ OLB.

But ya get the feeling Antzoulatos is the kind of Cali kid that goes to Zona and becomes the next Scooby Wright or Colin Schooler.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I agree with that general thought process. I’d try and get him to workout at a camp and go from there. As far as “underrated” prospects go, I like Lytle quite a bit more.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      247 Freebie:

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...atos-118523115

Notre Dame heads to California to watch linebacker workout

Notre Dame is in very good shape for a few top linebacker targets, but that might not prevent the staff from extending a new scholarship offer at some point in the near future.

According to West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade three-star linebacker Blake Antzoulatos, Notre Dame stopped by his school earlier this week to check in on him and watch a workout. The 6-2, 225-pounder from the class of 2019 says that defensive coordinator Clark Lea and special teams coordinator Brian Polian were at the school.

Boston College, Cal, Harvard, Oregon State, Princeton, Penn, and Utah are a few of his notable offers to this point. According to the 247Sports Crystal Ball, perception is that Cal is the favorite. Both predictions are in favor of the in-state Bears.

A Notre Dame offer would likely be a game-changer in this recruitment and the Irish would move into the group. According to Antzoulatos, the Irish will continue evaluating him and make a decision on whether to offer or not by next week.

Antzoulatos was in South Bend for an unofficial visit back on Jan. 12. It was his first time on campus and the first opportunity for him to see the Fighting Irish football program up close.

“It was amazing. It’s Notre Dame,” said Antzoulatos shortly after his visit. “I loved the facitliies. They’re modern, yet kept the history and the pride of tradition.”

That trip allowed Antzoulatos an opportunity to get around his two recruiters in Lea and Polian.

“I think it’s great,” said Antzoulatos of Lea being Notre Dame’s defensive coordinator. “He knows the system and he knows the personnel. You can tell he has love and passion and work ethic. I could feel it in the first meeting.

“They said they like what they have seen and that my visit was a big step in moving the process forward,” added Antzoulatos of his conversation with Lea and Polian.

As a junior, Antzoulatos was one of the nation’s most productive linebackers. He totaled 150 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss, 8.5 sacks, two pass breakups, two fumble recoveries, one forced fumble and one interception.

Per the 247Sports Composite Rankings, Antzoulatos is the No. 25 inside linebacker nationally and No. 73 prospect in California from the class of 2019.

As it stands now, Notre Dame has put itself in great shape with a few other linebacker targets including Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day School four-star Osita Ekwonu, Omaha (Neb.) Burke four-star Nick Henrich, Royal Center (Ind.) Pioneer three-star Jack Kiser and Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco three-star Spencer Lytle. Notre Dame is the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for Ekwonu, Henrich and Kiser. The staff is also in play for recently-offered linebacker Asa Turner of Carlsbad (Calif.) high school and Danville (Calif.) San Ramon Valley three-star linebacker Tristan Sinclair.
                                                                                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotreDame?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Notre Dame</a> is in great shape for a few linebackers this cycle, but it hasn’t stopped the staff from keeping tabs on a few other targets. The staff was out west this week watching another one workout. Details at <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IrishIllustrated?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#IrishIllustrated</a>. <a href="https://t.co/EOzEStY5RU">https://t.co/EOzEStY5RU</a><a href="https://twitter.com/247Sports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@247Sports</a> <a href="https://t.co/1oN9Yzbhlg">pic.twitter.com/1oN9Yzbhlg</a></p>&mdash; Tom Loy (@TomLoy247) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status/1000054629139472392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 25, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        committed to Cal there last week
                                                                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                        Working...
                                                                                        X