Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'19 MN OT Quinn Carroll (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boom!

    Irish baby.

    Comment


    • BAZINGA!


      Comment


      • Irish baby!! He turned beat red. Well done very well spoken kid

        Comment


        • OSU was the first eliminated LOL.

          Welcome to ND to the new "Q"
          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

          Comment


          • Yes!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • BOM

              Comment


              • Nice announcement, seems like a great kid. Just wish the interviewer would stop touching Quinn's leg so damn much.

                Comment


                • Love it! Congrats Quinn

                  Comment


                  • Facebook live video and continued interview
                    https://www.facebook.com/KARE11/vide...0542518105457/

                    Comment


                    • Awesome!!!! Too bad the announcer had to be a jerkface and immediately say, ďwhy didnít you pick the gophers?Ē Great kid! Great fit! Great choice! KAPOW!!!

                      Comment


                      • Lol even if he didn’t pick us, it was so satisfying to see Ohio State eliminated first. Great pickup, great win, great job Jeff Quinn!

                        Comment


                        • Check out the comments on that video. So many salty Gopher fans hahaha

                          Comment


                          • Where's Koon to pat himself on the back? He can then tell us how we won't even notice we lost two top 10 picks in the draft...

                            Comment


                            • Awesome pick up! One thing I learned after watching the stories and poor quality of the news production, Iím never living in Minneapolis
                              Love Thee Notre Dame!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                Where's Koon to pat himself on the back? He can then tell us how we won't even notice we lost two top 10 picks in the draft...
                                Right after he asks who Terry Hanratty is

                                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                                  Check out the comments on that video. So many salty Gopher fans hahaha
                                  That is a screenshot of the world we live in today. People can't even support a local kid and are only worried about him choosing their shitty college football team. Tell the kid good luck and move on, Gophs.
                                  "Fvck Michigan" - The World

                                  Comment


                                  • Outstanding.

                                    Amazing line for the next 4-5 years with this class so far

                                    Comment


                                    • Welcome to ND Quinn. We are very excited to have you. OL U is real.

                                      Comment


                                      • Welcome to ND QC!!
                                        Our Lady Queen of Victory. #Bring back THE KOON!!!

                                        Comment


                                        • So, I’ve been following recruiting for at least a decade now, and A LOT of prospects announce on local networks for other teams, other that their own. It happens ALL the time in the south. This is such a big deal becaus it’s MN? I’m from MN and I can’t grasp the fans being this petty, really can’t. It’s a sheltered mentality that has no understanding of how recruiting works.

                                          Comment


                                          • I’ll just say again, Quinn congrats! This is about you and I’m glad you found the place for you.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                              So, Iíve been following recruiting for at least a decade now, and A LOT of prospects announce on local networks for other teams, other that their own. It happens ALL the time in the south. This is such a big deal becaus itís MN? Iím from MN and I canít grasp the fans being this petty, really canít. Itís a sheltered mentality that has no understanding of how recruiting works.
                                              Its a MN thing. Its a they are "one of us" and there is no other teams. Its the same with other sports too. If a guy is from MN, its our God given right for them to stay in MN and teams should break the bank to get them, no matter how good/bad they are. Its kinda like the youth parents who always think their kid is getting screwed. Makes watching sports here fun, if you are into that sort of thing lol.

                                              Proud to be from MN, but God, Country, Notre Dame all the way
                                              " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                              Comment


                                              • 247's Tim Prister does a FREEBIE Film Breakdown:

                                                https://247sports.com/college/notre-...roll-115224215

                                                Comment


                                                • Bunch of salty Lutherans I tell ya.

                                                  You can't be mad at a Catholic kid who goes to ND. State citizenship is meaningless in comparison.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                    Its a MN thing. Its a they are "one of us" and there is no other teams. Its the same with other sports too. If a guy is from MN, its our God given right for them to stay in MN and teams should break the bank to get them, no matter how good/bad they are. Its kinda like the youth parents who always think their kid is getting screwed. Makes watching sports here fun, if you are into that sort of thing lol.

                                                    Proud to be from MN, but God, Country, Notre Dame all the way
                                                    Are you agreeing with that?

                                                    It whoís God given right? Yours, the fan? Or the prospect to choose? Sounds to me like there are some misplaced emotions at work here.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                      Are you agreeing with that?

                                                      It whoís God given right? Yours, the fan? Or the prospect to choose? Sounds to me like there are some misplaced emotions at work here.
                                                      Are you kidding? Of course I don't agree with that. Its a MN thing, MN folks "think" it is their God given right. I guess I should have used pink or italics or something for you to understand. Meh, Im from MN, Ill just be nice and then talk $h!t about you to all my friends. That's also my God given MN NICE, passive aggressive right.
                                                      " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                                      Comment


                                                      • I have like 3 friends
                                                        " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                          I have like 3 friends
                                                          Perfect, you'll fit right in with the rest of the board

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                                                            Perfect, you'll fit right in with the rest of the board
                                                            Happy to be hear, thanks for having me.
                                                            " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                              Are you kidding? Of course I don't agree with that. Its a MN thing, MN folks "think" it is their God given right. I guess I should have used pink or italics or something for you to understand. Meh, Im from MN, Ill just be nice and then talk $h!t about you to all my friends. That's also my God given MN NICE, passive aggressive right.
                                                              This is extremely contradictory. There is no god given right in this situation.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                This is extremely contradictory. There is no god given right in this situation.
                                                                No kidding
                                                                " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post
                                                                  Perfect, you'll fit right in with the rest of the board
                                                                  Ummmmm NO... he's a Twinkie.

                                                                  I'm gonna sit up all night and neg rep him.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                    Ummmmm NO... he's a Twinkie.

                                                                    I'm gonna sit up all night and neg rep him.
                                                                    Seems like it, right?

                                                                    Iíll wait for the next gem before I go that route.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                      Seems like it, right?

                                                                      Iíll wait for the next gem before I go that route.

                                                                      All things that are true....we are the land of Jesse the Body and Al Franken.. moving on.....

                                                                      That being said, I work about 5 Mins from Edina HS, so I hope to get out to a couple of QCs games this fall. Edina has great sports all around, and one of the top 2-3 public HS in the state. Lots of old money running around

                                                                      and Lucky, sorry the sarcasim was lost a ya. Trust me, no one has a God Given right to anything. It is a mentality of folks around these parts. It is comical
                                                                      " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                                        All things that are true....we are the land of Jesse the Body and Al Franken.. moving on.....

                                                                        That being said, I work about 5 Mins from Edina HS, so I hope to get out to a couple of QCs games this fall. Edina has great sports all around, and one of the top 2-3 public HS in the state. Lots of old money running around

                                                                        and Lucky, sorry the sarcasim was lost a ya. Trust me, no one has a God Given right to anything. It is a mentality of folks around these parts. It is comical
                                                                        Fair, though I also understand that you know the sarcasm italics rules. Hence you referencing as much. Yet you fail to do so. With only 15 posts to your profile and 1/3 of those coming this evening with arguable sarcasim, you should probably deal with the reaction.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                          Fair, though I also understand that you know the sarcasm italics rules. Hence you referencing as much. Yet you fail to do so. With only 15 posts to your profile and 1/3 of those coming this evening with arguable sarcasim, you should probably deal with the reaction.
                                                                          I am a public school kid but it can be taught
                                                                          and my wife loves my sarcasm, she is the one that matters most.

                                                                          Don't mind the reaction, I expect in fact. Just want us to all be on the same page.
                                                                          My bad for the lack of italics, some boards use pink, some italics, my head hurts
                                                                          Power posting as I worked out late, kid and wife are asleep, and I want to be more involved. Lots to say, so little time.

                                                                          Anyway, you guys are the best <----- notice lack of italics there....

                                                                          But for all the nay sayers about JQuinn, have to give him credit for his work on the trail. Lets hope he can coach the guys up.
                                                                          " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • welcome aboard Quinn!
                                                                            What did Davonte do?

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                                              Are you kidding? Of course I don't agree with that. Its a MN thing, MN folks "think" it is their God given right. I guess I should have used pink or italics or something for you to understand. Meh, Im from MN, Ill just be nice and then talk $h!t about you to all my friends. That's also my God given MN NICE, passive aggressive right.
                                                                              Less a God given right and more so people who live here are just so obsessed with this state and can't understand why somebody would leave or bad mouth MN. Boarder-line cultish haha.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                                                I am a public school kid but it can be taught
                                                                                and my wife loves my sarcasm, she is the one that matters most.

                                                                                Don't mind the reaction, I expect in fact. Just want us to all be on the same page.
                                                                                My bad for the lack of italics, some boards use pink, some italics, my head hurts
                                                                                Power posting as I worked out late, kid and wife are asleep, and I want to be more involved. Lots to say, so little time.

                                                                                Anyway, you guys are the best <----- notice lack of italics there....

                                                                                But for all the nay sayers about JQuinn, have to give him credit for his work on the trail. Lets hope he can coach the guys up.
                                                                                I picked up on the implied italics and the subtle jabs at those around you.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Getting top tier OL and building depth on our DL is phenomenal. If we are able to keep the same coaches for awhile now we will be in the playoffs every year.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Welcome big guy.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • can i get an ip check in aisle 5 please....some things are not adding up in here
                                                                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                                                                        Where's Koon to pat himself on the back? He can then tell us how we won't even notice we lost two top 10 picks in the draft...
                                                                                        #quWINNING

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Congrats QC and welcome!

                                                                                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oavMtUWDBTM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                                                          Don't ask me why - this just popped in my head.
                                                                                          I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • so yall think this dude joined in february, waited for QC to committ to start trolling? if so, i suppose he at minimum deserves a round of applause before he gets banned, thats some planning.
                                                                                            Prehistoric

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                                              so yall think this dude joined in february, waited for QC to committ to start trolling? if so, i suppose he at minimum deserves a round of applause before he gets banned, thats some planning.
                                                                                              Right? Totally inconceivable that a guy from Minnesota would wait for the Minnesota commitment before he really engages the board.

                                                                                              [implied italics]

                                                                                              [someone save this for #OldTakesExposed if he really does end up being an elaborate troll]

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                                                so yall think this dude joined in february, waited for QC to committ to start trolling? if so, i suppose he at minimum deserves a round of applause before he gets banned, thats some planning.
                                                                                                Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                                                                Right? Totally inconceivable that a guy from Minnesota would wait for the Minnesota commitment before he really engages the board.

                                                                                                [implied italics]

                                                                                                [someone save this for #OldTakesExposed if he really does end up being an elaborate troll]
                                                                                                not trolling, just someone's "other account"
                                                                                                EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • What original account are you guys thinking he is under?

                                                                                                  I hate when people create fake or secondary accounts!

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Great pickup!!
                                                                                                    Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Itís my job to make sure we become that family.Ē

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Adsense

                                                                                                    Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X