Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'18 GA RB C'Bo Flemister (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ah, the off-season, where only bad news comes.
    Last edited by FightingIrishLover7; 05-06-2021, 12:05 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
      Ugh, that's brutal. I love C'Bo. I hope this works out for him.
      was just listening to Shamrock podcast this AM and they were praising C'Bo for maturity in sticking it out at ND and contributing despite two younger guys ahead of him on the depth chart
      What did Davonte do?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
        Ah, the off-season, where only bad comes.
        nothing good happens after midnight, the night after the spring game too, SMH
        What did Davonte do?

        Comment


        • I really like C'Bo but i thought he played himself out of the 3rd spot in the BG game. Or at least, I thought he did nothing to strengthen his hold on the 3rd spot with the 2 freshman RBs coming in summer. Hope he gets his misdemeanor cleared up.

          Comment


          • Flemister crashed his BMW.....just wait for the responses to say we're paying players
            EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

            Comment


            • How many points is this in the Fulmer Cup?

              Comment


              • Since this is bumped, he's on my top 5 most over-hyped backups in recent ND history. People seem to always wonder why he's not getting more carries and I've always wondered why he's getting as many as he is. I thought Jamir Smith was the better RB by far, and I'd love to see one of the rookie RB's take all of C'bo's carries this year. And that has nothing to do with this incident.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                  Since this is bumped, he's on my top 5 most over-hyped backups in recent ND history. People seem to always wonder why he's not getting more carries and I've always wondered why he's getting as many as he is. I thought Jamir Smith was the better RB by far, and I'd love to see one of the rookie RB's take all of C'bo's carries this year. And that has nothing to do with this incident.
                  I love this.

                  "Seeing that C'Bo just crashed his vehicle and was charged with a crime, I'm going to take this opportunity to crap all over him as a football player."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                    Since this is bumped, he's on my top 5 most over-hyped backups in recent ND history. People seem to always wonder why he's not getting more carries and I've always wondered why he's getting as many as he is. I thought Jamir Smith was the better RB by far, and I'd love to see one of the rookie RB's take all of C'bo's carries this year. And that has nothing to do with this incident.
                    I have a hard time remembering anybody ever over-hyping Flemister.

                    Just say you don't like the guy.

                    Comment


                    • I haven't seen him hyped at all. Most I observed were thinking it was a meh type of commit. But I believe he has done well with the opportunities he has gotten. Hopefully this is just a little blip on the screen and lessons are learned.

                      Comment


                      • Yea, I wish we still could neg rep. Neg rep worthy, IMO. C'Bo comes in for garbage snaps and goes 100% every time he touches the ball. I got mad love for players that play like that and I think most people agree. At no point have I seen a single poster say that he should play over Kyren or Tyree. As much as, we are excited when he gets in the game because his effort and passion is infectious.

                        Comment


                        • Almost made me think it was Koon on a backup profile lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                            Yea, I wish we still could neg rep. Neg rep worthy, IMO. C'Bo comes in for garbage snaps and goes 100% every time he touches the ball. I got mad love for players that play like that and I think most people agree. At no point have I seen a single poster say that he should play over Kyren or Tyree. As much as, we are excited when he gets in the game because his effort and passion is infectious.
                            Perfectly said.

                            Comment


                            • Wait, people have been overhyping C'bo?
                              Is he thinking of someone else?
                              I'm really lost.

                              Comment


                              • I swear I've seen people always ask why he doesn't get more carries when he's in because he breaks a tackle and to his credit it does runs hard. This slowed when Kyren took over. But to me Cbo's always been slow to the hole compared to others and doesn't have burst. To each his own.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                                  Since this is bumped, he's on my top 5 most over-hyped backups in recent ND history. People seem to always wonder why he's not getting more carries and I've always wondered why he's getting as many as he is. I thought Jamir Smith was the better RB by far, and I'd love to see one of the rookie RB's take all of C'bo's carries this year. And that has nothing to do with this incident.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                    nothing good happens after midnight, the night after the spring game too, SMH
                                    Taking the misdemeanor for leaving the scene, instead of sticking around for a *potentially* more serious charge, is All-American level decision making, IMO.

                                    Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                                    Flemister crashed his BMW.....just wait for the responses to say we're paying players
                                    Depends on what year the BMW is lol

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Dale View Post

                                      True story... My sister babysat Seth and Steph. Dell was awesome and Sonya was/is smokin hot.
                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                        Yea, I wish we still could neg rep. Neg rep worthy, IMO. C'Bo comes in for garbage snaps and goes 100% every time he touches the ball. I got mad love for players that play like that and I think most people agree. At no point have I seen a single poster say that he should play over Kyren or Tyree. As much as, we are excited when he gets in the game because his effort and passion is infectious.
                                        Also seems like he's got some of the "Armando Allen Disease," where he's always getting wrapped up by that last shoe-string tackle on the ankle that keeps him from hitting the big one lol.

                                        And that points to how strong he is; you rarely seem him going down in the pile, it's much more common for him to bounce off and fight through tacklers, to the point where he's dragging a defender forward that's hanging on to his legs for dear life.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                                          Since this is bumped, he's on my top 5 most over-hyped backups in recent ND history. People seem to always wonder why he's not getting more carries and I've always wondered why he's getting as many as he is. I thought Jamir Smith was the better RB by far, and I'd love to see one of the rookie RB's take all of C'bo's carries this year. And that has nothing to do with this incident.
                                          Nobody has ever overhyped C'Bo. Nobody. Ever.
                                          60% of the time, it works every time.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

                                            Taking the misdemeanor for leaving the scene, instead of sticking around for a *potentially* more serious charge, is All-American level decision making, IMO.



                                            Depends on what year the BMW is lol
                                            ZACTLY
                                            EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                            Comment


                                            • Would be an awful way to see his career with the Irish end if that ended up being the case.

                                              But I'm just thankful that it sounds like no one was hurt in the crash except his car. I'm interested to hear how this story shakes out.
                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                              Comment


                                              • Everyone it was me hyping him up. When I saw him signal the first down while being held up by a couple o-linemen and smashed against some defenders, I couldn't help myself but hype him up. My apologies to the board.

                                                Comment


                                                • Hold up! I'm here to hype C'Bo.

                                                  58 carries for 300 yds and 5 TD's is basically perfect 3rd back numbers when your QB's adding 500 yds too.

                                                  5.2 yds per carry is something Jahmir Smith never sniffed.

                                                  #FreeC'Bo!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Looks like Estime just got a promotion without ever stepping foot on campus \_(ツ)_/

                                                    Comment


                                                    • First of all, leaving the scene of an accident =/= hit and run. Not a great look necessarily but let's not get carried away. Is this his last year of eligibility?

                                                      As far as his field play he's more than capable as a 3rd rb on an FBS team, and has earned what reps he's received. Runs hard. And I'm happy to have him as the guy to take a garbage time pounding to keep our #1 and #2 fresh in garage time.
                                                      "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
                                                      --Samuel L

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Isn't he likely just to get a fine + community service?
                                                        Prehistoric

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Just spitballin', but getting out of there like he did, tells me he probably had a few Zimas prior to the mishap. As Beau said, thankfully no one was hurt.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Yawn. He'll be available for FSU. At least he should be.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                              Just spitballin', but getting out of there like he did, tells me he probably had a few Zimas prior to the mishap. As Beau said, thankfully no one was hurt.

                                                              *Breaking News*

                                                              ND to forfeit all 2020 games due to player being on Zima while team officials turned their heads.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Screenshot_20210507-192402_Facebook.jpg

                                                                Comment


                                                                • I can't take credit for this. From our Louisville Tailgate group text:

                                                                  IrishLion "BMW's are cheap on Facebook marketplace, and good for him. Take the misdemeanor instead of the DUI. That's Power 5-level awareness from the RB!

                                                                  ​​​​​​​

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                    Yawn. He'll be available for FSU. At least he should be.
                                                                    I think you forget which team you root for lol

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                                                                      What moron runs ND Football social media that uses a picture of C'bo instead of one of the other 100 players right now???

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by dad4aa View Post

                                                                        What moron runs ND Football social media that uses a picture of C'bo instead of one of the other 100 players right now???
                                                                        Why?

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

                                                                          Why?
                                                                          Because it was a bonehead move. The purpose of social media is to build a brand (ND football), engage its customers and increase the brand's visibility. The picture was up for only a few minutes before being taken down and was flooded with nothing but negative comments. There was no need to add to that narrative.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                            I think you forget which team you root for lol
                                                                            I know they're different caliber of players, but Michael Floyd didn't miss a game after two DUIs! I'm sure C'Bo's punishment will be be in the wight room with Matt Balis.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by arrowryan View Post

                                                                              I know they're different caliber of players, but Michael Floyd didn't miss a game after two DUIs! I'm sure C'Bo's punishment will be be in the wight room with Matt Balis.
                                                                              Hope you're right, but this is the same institution that gets a raging hard-on every chance it gets to impose self-sanctions.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Difference between Floyd and C’bo was timing, Floyd got in trouble before spring and then was suspended for Spring ball. This happened after, that being said I doubt anything super harsh comes down.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by dad4aa View Post

                                                                                  Because it was a bonehead move. The purpose of social media is to build a brand (ND football), engage its customers and increase the brand's visibility. The picture was up for only a few minutes before being taken down and was flooded with nothing but negative comments. There was no need to add to that narrative.
                                                                                  Just wanted to see if you were going to include C'Bo's throwing SC's sign and then using the Fight On! peace emoji too...

                                                                                  Which were both FU's without the accident.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

                                                                                    Just wanted to see if you were going to include C'Bo's throwing SC's sign and then using the Fight On! peace emoji too...

                                                                                    Which were both FU's without the accident.
                                                                                    Wow...Actually didn't even notice that. I just get tired of ND shooting themselves in the foot. Recruiting is booming...Irish Invasion is coming with a good chance of several big commitments happening...a lot is going well and then not only does a player have a typical bad off season issue, but the "staff" finds a way to keep it in the news. The marketing team does a great job with the billboards then some fool screws up the social media posts...not sure why I am surprised.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by dad4aa View Post

                                                                                      Wow...Actually didn't even notice that. I just get tired of ND shooting themselves in the foot. Recruiting is booming...Irish Invasion is coming with a good chance of several big commitments happening...a lot is going well and then not only does a player have a typical bad off season issue, but the "staff" finds a way to keep it in the news. The marketing team does a great job with the billboards then some fool screws up the social media posts...not sure why I am surprised.
                                                                                      “Keep it in the news” is a tad dramatic. C’Bos original issue didn’t even make national waves much less this short lived FB post

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • you get the point Dale, why do something to bring a negative issue back to the front page?

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

                                                                                          Taking the misdemeanor for leaving the scene, instead of sticking around for a *potentially* more serious charge, is All-American level decision making, IMO.



                                                                                          Depends on what year the BMW is lol
                                                                                          2014. Not sure on the model. Police put the damage between 10k-25k. Good to see our guys are getting hooked up with some decent rides.
                                                                                          "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Originally posted by dad4aa View Post

                                                                                            Wow...Actually didn't even notice that. I just get tired of ND shooting themselves in the foot. Recruiting is booming...Irish Invasion is coming with a good chance of several big commitments happening...a lot is going well and then not only does a player have a typical bad off season issue, but the "staff" finds a way to keep it in the news. The marketing team does a great job with the billboards then some fool screws up the social media posts...not sure why I am surprised.
                                                                                            Lol

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            Adsense

                                                                                            Collapse
                                                                                            Working...
                                                                                            X