Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'18 GA RB C'Bo Flemister (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '18 GA RB C'Bo Flemister (Notre Dame Signee)

Running Back
    Zebulon, GA
    Pike Co. HS

Measurements:
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 198

Rankings:

247 Comp ...... 3* ..... #116 RB ..... #1898 OA ..... .8114 rating
    247 ................ 2* ..... #140 RB ..... #2295 OA ...... 78
    Rivals ............. 2*
    ESPN .............. 3* ..... #81 RB

Offers:
    Notre Dame
    GT ................ Committed 12-4-17 - Flipped to ND on NSD
    AF
    Army
    Navy
    Tennessee
    Ga So
    Wofford
    SIU

Media Links:

Twitter = c_borius

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4067342/cbo-flemister

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/4067342/59addb2b5eec992ae807cef4' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-07-2018, 08:00 AM.

C'Bo knows 2 stars

Comment

New name to know and it's not a misprint. All name squad.

Fun tape to watch. Looks like old school Gayle Sayers minus the HOF afterburners. Dude's got crazy legs.

13 G ... 2400+ yds ... 35 TD

Last edited by NDCrusader; 01-17-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I'd like to C'Mo of this guy. Nice film.
        "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Blessed to receive an offer from the prestigious University of Notre Dame!! <a href="https://t.co/ySjV8Str4j">pic.twitter.com/ySjV8Str4j</a></p>&mdash; bo (@c_borius) <a href="https://twitter.com/c_borius/status/953814753935265792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

He has real moves for a two to three star. Does anyone know about the level of competition? Was he at a lower level and thus overlooked? The film is impressive on its face.

Comment

Set official to ND

Comment

Originally posted by Prof K View Post
                He has real moves for a two to three star. Does anyone know about the level of competition? Was he at a lower level and thus overlooked? The film is impressive on its face.
                They're 3A out of 6A. Made it to the State Quarterfinals. It's about 30 minutes south of where Isaac Rochell played.

Comment

ISD spoke to a “source” at another program, paraphrasing, the source said he is a lot better than Stepp in ability and projection to the next level

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                    ISD spoke to a “source” at another program, he said a lot better than Stepp in ability and projection to the next level
                    Really? What source besides Koon analyses HS RB film from Indy and rural Georgia?

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                      Really? What source besides Koon analyses HS RB film from Indy and rural Georgia?
                      Yeah, seems odd.

Comment

The ISD “sources” seem made up most of the time.

^didnt watch this kid’s film, but just in general it seems like they regurgitate their own opinions and say it’s what their sources are saying

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan View Post
                          The ISD “sources” seem made up most of the time.

^didnt watch this kid’s film, but just in general it seems like they regurgitate their own opinions and say it’s what their sources are saying
                          Well do yourself a favor, set your screen to black and white and watch C'Bo go.

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                            ISD spoke to a “source” at another program, paraphrasing, the source said he is a lot better than Stepp in ability and projection to the next level
                            I know you’re just relaying a message, but man that sounds like total bullshit.
                            60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

He's got a cooler name than Stepp tho, that's gotta count for something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it just me or does he appear to run with his eyes down?

He looks like he is only looking about 5 feet in front of him instead of looking down field.
                                "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                  He's got a cooler name than Stepp tho, that's gotta count for something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                                  Fureel.

And if Deebo has any eligibility left I'll take him in place of that scrawny NPF.

Comment

Originally posted by Henges24 View Post
                                    Is it just me or does he appear to run with his eyes down?

He looks like he is only looking about 5 feet in front of him instead of looking down field.
                                    ISD's source is revealed.

Comment

He runs like Josh Adams

Comment

I swear it almost looks like he's galloping at times

Comment

I am no an expert but he looks to be better than a 2* running back.
                                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by indianamouse View Post
                                            He runs like Josh Adams
                                            That was my first thought. But with the ability to actually cut.

A way-back-play-back comparison for me would be Marcus Lattimore.
                                            Last edited by koonja; 01-18-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

steps well of his left foot, seems very balanced
                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

Leave it to some downstate undercover Illini to bring up... galloping.

Comment

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING... Perhaps he could be our "Galloping Ghost"?!!?!

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                    Leave it to some downstate undercover Illini to bring up... galloping.
                                                    I L L

Comment

I L L
                                                      I N I

Comment

S E L F

Comment

B A N

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                            I am no an expert but he looks to be better than a 2* running back.
                                                            Yeah, at some point, the rankings get really arbitrary.

Comment

Originally posted by Domina Nostra View Post
                                                              Yeah, at some point, the rankings get really arbitrary.
                                                              Bruce Heggie was a 2 star prospect
                                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                Bruce Heggie was a 2 star prospect
                                                                Indeed. But arbitrary doesn't mean wrong.

The truth is, it's easy to say, "this guy is a 5-star because he can catch the ball and runs a 4.3 40yd. Or this guy is a 4-star because he is coordinated, 6'-5", and weighs 285 without looking fat."

What's hard to say is, "This 6'0" Junior who runs a 4.6 and plays mediocre competition, is clearly better that this 5'11" later blooming Junior who runs a 4.6 and plays mediocre competition, and so he is a low 3-star #412 prospect, while the other guy is a borderline 3-star, #642 prospect." That is what I don't put stock in, even if the chances are neither is that great.

After a certain point, there is just a big pool of extremely difficult to differentiate talent. Most kids do not emerge from it, but many clearly do. It's just a numbers game. You can trust the odds, but not the particular grade for the particular kid.

And some kids get mediocre grades because there was no objective to basis to give them a better grade. But other kids were given mediocre grades because there are just too many kids to judge, they weren't camp kids, they don't have great offers, and you don't really start over blind and re-grade everyone after their senior years.

Comment

I think the most recent "ya never know" RB is a very lightly recruited 2* kid that took the only big offer he was given at MSU and is kicking butt in the NFL in Pittsburgh now

... not saying this kid will but (insert shruggie here)
                                                                  Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

This one is starting to smell pretty Irishy.

Comment

True diamond in the rough. Would be a great addition.

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                        This one is starting to smell pretty Irishy.
                                                                        Eew. What are you saying about my people?

Comment

Per the podcast very good relationship with Denson
                                                                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                            That was my first thought. But with the ability to actually cut.

A way-back-play-back comparison for me would be Marcus Lattimore.
                                                                            Way-back for you in Marcus Lattimore....you young boy.

So I couldn't put my finger on who C'Bo reminded me off until I saw this post by Koon. And not because he reminds me of Lattimore. But because it brought me to the SEC and another RB whose career was cut short due to knee injuries.

Carnell Cadillac Williams

Carnell is/was the best pure running back I have seen live, meaning not old footage of players I didn't see play (excludes Sayers and Walter Payton, etc because I be to young). Not saying Cadillac is the best running back I've ever seen. He is the best pure RB...meaning vision, jump cut, power overall feel for the RB position.

And C'Bo's style reminds of Carnell Cadillac Williams. What do you guys think?

I was unable to find any good footage of him at Auburn so here is this:

<iframe width="654" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g1-h9rMN4ZU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                            Last edited by Sherm Sticky; 01-25-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• #40
                                                                              Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                              Way-back for you in Marcus Lattimore....you young boy.

So I couldn't put my finger on who C'Bo reminded me off until I saw this post by Koon. And not because he reminds me of Lattimore. But because it brought me to the SEC and another RB whose career was cut short due to knee injuries.

Carnell Cadillac Williams

Carnell is/was the best pure running back I have seen live, meaning not old footage of players I didn't see play (excludes Sayers and Walter Payton, etc because I be to young). Not saying Cadillac is the best running back I've ever seen. He is the best pure RB...meaning vision, jump cut, power overall feel for the RB position.

And C'Bo's style reminds of Carnell Cadillac Williams. What do you guys think?

I was unable to find any good footage of him at Auburn so here is this:

<iframe width="654" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g1-h9rMN4ZU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                              Better than Mr. Sanders, eh?

Comment

• #41
                                                                                Originally posted by Domina Nostra View Post
                                                                                Better than Mr. Sanders, eh?
                                                                                As just a pure RB? Yes. Only reason why is Mr. Sanders had a lot of negative plays. Overall Sanders was the better player/RB. But if you look at everything you are looking for in an RB...that was Cadillac. Do you know how he got that nickname?

Comment

• #42
                                                                                  Film reminds me a lot of Noel Devine’s film.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    As just a pure RB? Yes. Only reason why is Mr. Sanders had a lot of negative plays. Overall Sanders was the better player/RB. But if you look at everything you are looking for in an RB...that was Cadillac. Do you know how he got that nickname?
                                                                                    Nope, how?

And Barry Sanders probably got a lot of negative plays because his line and QB sucked (the WR corps was great!).

But I hear you saying, “prototype RB,” rather than “freak of nature,” which I can go along with.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      Uhhh what? Pass it over hwre now...

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        I've seen a lot of hot taeks on this board but wow.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                          Originally posted by ScooterIrish View Post
                                                                                          I've seen a lot of hot taeks on this board but wow.
                                                                                          No kidding. I really like this kids film and would take him in a heartbeat, he runs hard and looks athletic and fluid enough to develop into a good back at tge next level, but as for Cadillac I could name dozens of better pure RBs just in the last 10 years let alone bringing the all time platinum standard of RBs into the conversation.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            If I could have an all time lineup my RB’s would be

First and second down
                                                                                            1. Bo Jackson
                                                                                            2. Jim Brown

Third down
                                                                                            Marshall Faulk

Comment

• #48
                                                                                              Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post

First and second down
                                                                                              1. Bo Jackson
                                                                                              2. Jim Brown

Third down
                                                                                              Marshall Faulk
                                                                                              talk about the thread spiraling out of control.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post

First and second down
                                                                                                1. Bo Jackson
                                                                                                2. Jim Brown

Third down
                                                                                                Marshall Faulk

1. Barry Sanders
                                                                                                2. B. Sanders
                                                                                                3. Barry S
                                                                                                4. BMoney Sanders

100. Barry Sanders
                                                                                                101. Bo Jackson

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  Got the freaking Heisman pose down to a T

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FlashbackFriday?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"> #FlashbackFriday</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Heisman?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Heisman </a> This amazing photo featuring C&#39;Bo Flemister. It was submitted for the 2017 Photographer of the Year contest by Tommy Polnaszek. We are excited and anticipating many more amazing photos this year and the years to follow. <a href="https://t.co/YoQimjpE93">pic.twitter.com/YoQimjpE93</a></p>&mdash; FNF Georgia Magazine (@FNFMagGA) <a href="https://twitter.com/FNFMagGA/status/956933641002782720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 26, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                                                                                  <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X