Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'18 PA TE Zack Kuntz (Penn State Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big23Head View Post
    Brian Dohn feels Kuntz is on commitment watch this weekend

Scout: News, notes and recruiting scoop around the ACC
    I wonder how much of his thought process is "ND's TE U" vs. He's getting sucked into the PA-ND movement? He'd be the first non-WPa kid too and maybe they could make a run at Micah Parsons & Isheem Young along with Jahan Dotson who is prepping in NJ.

I also think he could be successful at ND because he could be a non-traditional TE that would have a chance of getting significant targets. He's really a 6-7.5 receiver that could become a TE and a plus athlete when his size is considered.

This would be very good news indeed.

Comment

Scout: Kuntz high on Irish after visit

Has Jones fracture and hasn't been playing. Loved ND, gets better every time. Returning for Stanford game

Comment

Originally posted by Big23Head View Post
        Scout: Kuntz high on Irish after visit

Has Jones fracture and hasn't been playing. Loved ND, gets better every time. Returning for Stanford game
        At first I thought it would be hard for ND to follow up Wright and Kmet with the #1 TE in '18 but they're probably pitching him on being the next Eifert / Jones, non-traditional "TE". He's years away from lining up attached and blocking anyone. He's a hurdler, not a shot-putter

The other thing is it seems ND has gotten lucky and found 3 guys at the top of the rankings who are ND guys.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
          At first I thought it would be hard for ND to follow up Wright and Kmet with the #1 TE in '18 but they're probably pitching him on being the next Eifert / Jones, non-traditional "TE". He's years away from lining up attached and blocking anyone. He's a hurdler, not a shot-putter

The other thing is it seems ND has gotten lucky and found 3 guys at the top of the rankings who are ND guys.
          I think TE's seem to be more grounded like O-lineman, so the fit is pretty good.

Comment

Now we just need a competent position coach for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
              I think TE's seem to be more grounded like O-lineman, so the fit is pretty good.
              Very true #1. I thought about editing that in after I posted.

Originally posted by DillonHall View Post
              Now we just need a competent position coach for them.
              You can have the NFL's TE COTY and you'd get the same result.

CBK doesn't use the TE's enough to matter.

Comment

CBK doesn't use the TE's enough to matter.
                Maybe, but the same guy who coaches our TEs hasn't exactly lit it up on Special Teams or recruiting.
                "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

I want to see Claypool play the roll that Jones was supposed to play this year. I'd guess Claypool just needs to get caught up to speed on play book.

Wow Claypool and Jones in 13 personnel. With Boykins and ESB outside next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If we don't land him I'm perfectly fine with it because Cole Kmet will be every bit as good. I'll take em both though.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                      If we don't land him I'm perfectly fine with it because Cole Kmet will be every bit as good. I'll take em both though.
                      Yeah well the Kuntz puns will be much funnier than with Kmet. So Zack's got him beat where it counts.

Comment

I really don't care until Koon gives an eval on his down field catching ability and route running separation.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                          Yeah well the Kuntz puns will be much funnier than with Kmet. So Zack's got him beat where it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                            Always rep 30 Rock gifs

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Top 8❗️ <a href="https://t.co/pwR3XWT31B">pic.twitter.com/pwR3XWT31B</a></p>&mdash; Zack Kuntz (@zackkuntz_717) <a href="https://twitter.com/zackkuntz_717/status/798936239617490944">November 16, 2016</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                              EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Committed to Penn State
                                "I'm not a film evaluator"
                                - Kuejnhja 6-1-14

Comment

Ugh
                                  God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

Offer PSU's other TE commit, Pat Freiermuth tonight. He's been on campus for II, said ND was his favorite and I guarantee he committed to PSU cuz ND was all in on Kuntz.

Comment

Offer PSU's other TE commit, Pat Freiermuth tonight. He's been on campus for II, said ND was his favorite and I guarantee he committed to PSU cuz ND was all in on Kuntz.
                                      I like that idea!
                                      God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

transferred to ODU
                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X