'16 CA LB Caleb Kelly (Oklahoma Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
    Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe he's happy? Maybe he enjoys the relationships he is building with his teammates, coaches, and in the community? Maybe he met a nice girl or several? Maybe he likes his classes? Maybe ND wasn't the place he wanted to play at? Maybe his life isn't over because he chose a place other than Notre Dame?

I love Notre Dame, but using the 40 year thing to put other institutions and people down has always bothered me. In my opinion, depending on context and how it is said, it definitely comes off as arrogant and anti-ND. Notre Dame is special for more than just a tagline.
    Great post. Agree with all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
      Great post. Agree with all of this.
      And maybe he enjoys playing on a team with the worst D in the country instead of one of the better ones.......but I doubt it. I’m sure Diaco feels his stock is rising too. If he is happy and has zero regrets them good for him. I
      L bet we get the next guy who has to choose BW pet week ND and OK who is a defensive recruit and this will be the story.

Comment

• ND probably never missed him. He could have been the starting Buck next year but Shayne Simon and JGH will do just fine. He could have been a Drop had Balis leaned on him but that spots just fine through at least next year which is his last year of eligibility.

Comment

• Tore his ACL, hes a RS senior now so thats likely it for his college career. Kid could never stay healthy sadly
          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
            Tore his ACL, hes a RS senior now so thats likely it for his college career. Kid could never stay healthy sadly
            The Irish really dodged a bullet there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
              The Irish really dodged a bullet there.
              No.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                No.
                Did I really need to put that in italics?

Comment

• What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Hope things work out for him as long as not at our expense
                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X