Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'15 FL OLB Te'Von Coney (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '15 FL OLB Te'Von Coney (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

Tevon Coney
    Outside Linebacker
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL (Palm Beach Gardens)

Measurables:
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 221

Rankings:
    Rivals: Overall #113
    247: 89 Rating, #12 ILB
    ESPN: 80 grade, #20 OLB, 295th Overall
    Scout: #12 MLB
    247 Comp: 0.8778, #12 ILB

Offers:
    Florida
    Miami
    Ohio State
    Auburn
    Alabama
    Georgia
    Cincinnati
    Clemson
    Kentucky
    Misssissippi
    Mississippi State
    Michigan St.
    N.C. State
    South Florida
    Tennessee
    UCF
    West Virginia
    Notre Dame

Highlights:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iV09uvdUKbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Ironman8; 01-20-2015, 12:38 PM.
    If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Offered today.

He has an invite to The Opening

Would a Mod help me out and add (Offer) to the thread title. I forgot it
    If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

Looking at his offer list I'm guessing he can play! I'll let someone else be the first to say "Do want". lol

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Four-star MLB Tevon Coney sees a fit with the Irish after being offered, eyeing summer visit via <a href="https://twitter.com/MsAmyCampbell">@MsAmyCampbell</a> ($) <a href="http://t.co/jIhP8a39yO">http://t.co/jIhP8a39yO</a></p>&mdash; Anna Hickey (@AnnaHScout) <a href="https://twitter.com/AnnaHScout/statuses/456132866322087937">April 15, 2014</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
        EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Relation to Bennie?

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
            Relation to Bennie?
            I can't find anything about that. They aren't from the same areas FWIW

Comment

Kid knows how to get home! Would be a phenomenal get.

Comment

Per rivals named Clemson and UF as two sticking out.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Can&#39;t Wait To Visit Notre Dame In A Couple Weeks ������</p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/473192239100100609">June 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

Retweeted by Nyles Morgan
                  This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

That coach Alford tweet from a week or so ago that talked about him having a conversation with a recruit who was very excited about doing well on a test or class. He was talking about Tevon.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                      That coach Alford tweet from a week or so ago that talked about him having a conversation with a recruit who was very excited about doing well on a test or class. He was talking about Tevon.

Uh Oh!

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>ND ������</p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/475781769376329729">June 8, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I Want To Thank Every School That Recruited Me And Gave Me A Chance.My Top 10 Schools 👌 <a href="http://t.co/oZ7UKJZhM1">pic.twitter.com/oZ7UKJZhM1</a></p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/476457158150995969">June 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

UCF only gets a checkmark emoji?

Pretty lame.

Comment

Per Loy and a source UF might be tied with ND at the top

Coney was expected to visit South Bend for the Irish Invasion camp June 20 … A good visit to campus could go a long way in landing the Sunshine State recruit.

Comment

Please login |

Visiting for 3 days this week starting Wednesday per ISD.

Being recruited by Alford.

Plans to visit Tennessee, OSU and Florida soon. Also says he wants to visit all of his top 10 schools this summer, so I'm guessing he's still a ways away from making a decision.
                                I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                  Please login |

Visiting for 3 days this week starting Wednesday per ISD.

Being recruited by Alford.

Plans to visit Tennessee, OSU and Florida soon. Also says he wants to visit all of his top 10 schools this summer, so I'm guessing he's still a ways away from making a decision.
                                  I would agree with this. However, I think some timelines could be adjusted for kids that really want to get a spot. Not saying Coney is one but if he loves his visit he probably won't have time to take 10 visits this summer.

Comment

If he takes all ten visits he would be in rare company by being one of the few recruits to visit 10 schools in a summer

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Going To Notre Dame On Thursday ��������</p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/478992324316258304">June 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
                                      This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Tennessee board had a few different postings earlier in the year that he's planning on majoring in Engineering and a schools Engineering program will weigh heavily into his decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                          Tennessee board had a few different postings earlier in the year that he's planning on majoring in Engineering and a schools Engineering program will weigh heavily into his decision.
                                          lololol

Comment

Really like this kid at MLB. Hope we can make a big impression.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>ND ��������</p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/479708606338977792">June 19, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>ND ��������</p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/479708606338977792">June 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
                                                Is that good or bad? Not sure what the squares mean. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
                                                  Is that good or bad? Not sure what the squares mean. Thanks.
                                                  Those are Hearts where the eyes are supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Southside Sully View Post
                                                    Those are Hearts where the eyes are supposed to be.
                                                    Click on the tweet and you can see it then.

Two smiley faces with heart shaped eyes and two four leaf clovers

Comment

Click on the tweet and you can see it then.

Two smiley faces with heart shaped eyes and two four leaf clovers
                                                      Gotcha, thank you.

Comment

He's there today, right? I thought I read that on ISD.

Comment

Offer list is great.

Tevon Coney Recruit Interests

According to twitter, he landed in SB an hour ago.

Comment

Really like this kid at MLB. Hope we can make a big impression.
                                                            Me as well. I by no means want to miss on Hilliard but if we were to get Coney, Bilal, and Barajas as a LB haul. I'd still be very happy.

Comment

UF laying it on thick

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=&#37;23PalmBeachGardens&amp;src=hash">#Pa lmBeachGardens</a> HS (FL) 4-star LB RT <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey">@TevonConey</a>: Florida Show Major Love ���� <a href="http://t.co/yyj6F90mGc">pic.twitter.com/yyj6F90mGc</a></p>&mdash; Sleeper Athletes (@SleeperAthletes) <a href="https://twitter.com/SleeperAthletes/statuses/479418721945911296">June 19, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

Pot of Gold trumps Forbes.

Comment

UF laying it on thick

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=&#37;23PalmBeachGardens&amp;src=hash">#Pa lmBeachGardens</a> HS (FL) 4-star LB RT <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey">@TevonConey</a>: Florida Show Major Love ���� <a href="http://t.co/yyj6F90mGc">pic.twitter.com/yyj6F90mGc</a></p>&mdash; Sleeper Athletes (@SleeperAthletes) <a href="https://twitter.com/SleeperAthletes/statuses/479418721945911296">June 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
                                                                  Wouldn't it make more sense if that was the police reports section and his picture was a mug shot?

Oh wait, Urban left. Carry on.

EDIT: The tie is freaking crooked. Jesus photoshop nerd at least get the tie straight. It makes Coney look like a slob.

Comment

ND should introduce Tevon to Ambrose Wooden. Vice President of Goldman Sachs.
                                                                    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Good Weather Here In South Bend ����</p>&mdash; Tevon Coney9⃣ (@TevonConey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TevonConey/statuses/479750238442631168">June 19, 2014</a></blockquote>

Suck it, Florida.

Comment

Think this will be one of those situations where this kids gonna wanna commit after this weekend and the staff will tell him wait up there's others higher on our board, resulting in us losing out

Comment

Originally posted by IrishFanJMercy View Post
                                                                          Think this will be one of those situations where this kids gonna wanna commit after this weekend and the staff will tell him wait up there's others higher on our board, resulting in us losing out
                                                                          Y u no share ur kool-aid w/ us?

Comment

Comment

• #39
                                                                              No way this happens. Despite some of his rankings, Coney is elite. Is offer list is ridiculous and his film is top five at least in his position group.

Comment

• #40

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Uh No

Comment

• #42

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      looks good. i can't wait for those Adidas jerseys to get sent to Africa, though.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        I think we take him if he wants to commit.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by johnnycando View Post
                                                                                          I think we take him if he wants to commit.
                                                                                          Posted this a couple times, but Coney is probably the second biggest uncommitted '15 on campus. Would absolutely love to land him at MLB (I think he is our best MLB prospect for BVG's system). Even if we miss on Hilliard, a 3 man haul of Barajas, Bilal and Coney is elite at LB, especially when you add those guys to the backers we already have on campus. Future is very bright at LB.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Posted this a couple times, but Coney is probably the second biggest uncommitted '15 on campus. Would absolutely love to land him at MLB (I think he is our best MLB prospect for BVG's system). Even if we miss on Hilliard, a 3 man haul of Barajas, Bilal and Coney is elite at LB, especially when you add those guys to the backers we already have on campus. Future is very bright at LB.
                                                                                            Agreed. He's great. But how serious is he? I thought he was supposed to be a heavy Florida lean? I could be mixing guys up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              having all the new UA gear this weekend would be great for the recruits
                                                                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by tko View Post
                                                                                                looks good. i can't wait for those Adidas jerseys to get sent to Africa, though.
                                                                                                July 1 for UA right?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                                                                  Agreed. He's great. But how serious is he? I thought he was supposed to be a heavy Florida lean? I could be mixing guys up.

He might be a lean.

But he's visiting us.

Potential mind change is possible. Hence the reason we like kids to visit and see the awe that is, Our Lady.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

Florida will be tough competition but this kid is very close with Alford and seems to take academics very seriously. Alford tweeted awhile back that a recruit called him to let him know that he did a really good job on a test. That recruit was Coney.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X