Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'15 LA OLB Bo Wallace (Arizona State Verbal)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '15 LA OLB Bo Wallace (Arizona State Verbal)

    Outside linebacker
    River Ridge, Louisiana
    John Curtis



    Ht: 6'4"
    Wt: 215 lbs

    RANKINGS:
    24/7: OLB #29
    Rivals: OLB #27
    Scout: OLB #22 | Overall #261
    ESPN: OLB #23
    Composite: OLB #36

    OFFERS:
    Notre Dame
    Arizona State
    Florida State
    Minnesota
    Mississippi State
    Nebraska
    Oklahoma
    Ole Miss
    Tennessee
    Texas
    UCLA

    Marshall Bo' Wallace - Hudl
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 05-15-2015, 05:26 PM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

  • #2
    Moved from Texas to LA prior to his Junior year in HS. Have to think all this work in this program will pay off eventually, right?
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

    Comment


    • #3
      He needs to eat a pizza or something. That is skinny for an OLB.

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw the name and immediately thought of

        Comment


        • #5
          On his 247 profile it has him at 214
          God Country Notre Dame
          http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            John Curtis is the Ole miss of high school football...straight cash homie

            Comment


            • #7
              Probably wont be making any in season visits then
              What did Davonte do?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                Moved from Texas to LA prior to his Junior year in HS. Have to think all this work in this program will pay off eventually, right?
                The good about that is he may not feel the same community pressure that some do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  @ISDUpdate: 2015 Louisiana LB Bo Wallace (@_BoWallace) talks about the offer he picked up from #NotreDame on Tuesday. (Premium) Please login |

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cpnd1 View Post
                    @ISDUpdate: 2015 Louisiana LB Bo Wallace (@_BoWallace) talks about the offer he picked up from #NotreDame on Tuesday. (Premium) Please login |
                    - Cooks offered him.
                    - Its a big deal to him because not everyone gets an ND offer. They all get offers like ASU, Tenn or Nebraska.
                    - 40 year decision.
                    - Irish recruiting at OLB while others are recruiting him at DE.
                    - Education is important.
                    - Visiting won't be a problem.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                      - Cooks offered him.
                      - Its a big deal to him because not everyone gets an ND offer. They all get offers like ASU, Tenn or Nebraska.
                      - 40 year decision.
                      - Irish recruiting at OLB while others are recruiting him at DE.
                      - Education is important.
                      - Visiting won't be a problem.
                      Well that's about the list of exactly how we want kids to view us. Especially that our offer is important.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                        - Cooks offered him.
                        - Its a big deal to him because not everyone gets an ND offer. They all get offers like ASU, Tenn or Nebraska.
                        - 40 year decision.
                        - Irish recruiting at OLB while others are recruiting him at DE.
                        - Education is important.
                        - Visiting won't be a problem.
                        First, many thanks for summarizing for us.

                        I was just wondering if he elaborated on that last point. Is visiting not a problem because he can afford to take the trip on his own dime or is he saying that the J Curtis custom of not visiting out of state schools won't be an obstacle because he won't make a decision until after he is able to take all of his visits?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          All goods news so far. At 6'4" he will be one tall backer. Could make it tough for opponents to throw that quick slant pattern.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                            First, many thanks for summarizing for us.

                            I was just wondering if he elaborated on that last point. Is visiting not a problem because he can afford to take the trip on his own dime or is he saying that the J Curtis custom of not visiting out of state schools won't be an obstacle because he won't make a decision until after he is able to take all of his visits?
                            He said he has to talk to his parents about it first and visiting won't 'hurt' his family. I took it to mean he has to clear the financials with his parents before he can commit to visiting but doesn't think its a problem.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              @TomLoy247: New Orleans (La.) OLB/DE Bo Wallace is appreciative for #NotreDame extended his latest offer Four Star Linebacker Bo Wallace discusses his Notre Dame Offer via @BGInews (VIP)

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Cpnd1 View Post
                                @TomLoy247: New Orleans (La.) OLB/DE Bo Wallace is appreciative for #NotreDame extended his latest offer Four Star Linebacker Bo Wallace discusses his Notre Dame Offer via @BGInews (VIP)
                                He is very proud of the ND offer. He says it's one of the best if not the best offer he has so far.

                                Cooks told him he is a complete player, although he doesn't know if he is an OLB or DE here.

                                He has family in Chicago and is planning on visiting ND on a trip to see them.

                                Wants an LSU offer.
                                If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Kaneyoufeelit View Post
                                  He is very proud of the ND offer. He says it's one of the best if not the best offer he has so far.

                                  Cooks told him he is a complete player, although he doesn't know if he is an OLB or DE here.

                                  He has family in Chicago and is planning on visiting ND on a trip to see them.

                                  Wants an LSU offer.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    @TomLoy247: The latest on River Ridge (La.) John Curtis TE and #NotreDame target Bo Wallace The Latest On Four-Star TE Bo Wallace via @BGInews (via @Sonny247) (VIP)

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Isn't 6'4" and 190 an awful skinny DE?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Cpnd1 View Post
                                        @TomLoy247: The latest on River Ridge (La.) John Curtis TE and #NotreDame target Bo Wallace The Latest On Four-Star TE Bo Wallace via @BGInews (via @Sonny247) (VIP)
                                        The article almost has nothing to do with ND. Mostly talks about his desire for an LSU offer.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          OU, Texas, and UCLA lead with ND heavy in the mix per 247
                                          “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                            OU, Texas, and UCLA lead with ND heavy in the mix per 247
                                            That puts us in fourth place at best. Don't see this happening unless he visits and we pull a rabbit out of our hat.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Per II, he was very excited to get the offer from ND. Has family that lives in Chicago so will visit, thats happening soon. Will more than likely take his recruitment the distance. References doing his recruitment like Malachi and waiting until NSD.

                                              -This kid not even being rated by rivals is criminal. He's fun to watch. Plays fast and aggressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see him blow up as the cycle and season move forward.
                                              Last edited by Luckylucci; 04-16-2014, 11:09 AM.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                Per II, he was very excited to get the offer from ND. Has family that lives in Chicago so will visit, thats happening soon. Will more than likely take his recruitment the distance. References doing his recruitment like Malachi and waiting until NSD.

                                                -This kid not even being rated by rivals is criminal. He's fun to watch. Plays fast and aggressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see him blow up as the cycle and season move forward.
                                                gotta feeling there's going to be a lot of guys blow up with the camp season coming quickly.
                                                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/NDatRivals">@NDatRivals</a>: River Ridge (La.) John Curtis LB Bo Wallace plans to visit <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=&#37;23NotreDame&amp;src=hash">#NotreDame </a> this summer, via <a href="https://twitter.com/share24">@share24</a> ($): <a href="http://t.co/1M7XmTELwM">http://t.co/1M7XmTELwM</a></p>&mdash; Jake Brown (@Jake_Brown) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jake_Brown/statuses/456501602031910912">April 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
                                                  <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                  EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Update from above.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      DE Bo Wallace: When you have scholarship offers from Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, UCLA, Florida State, Ole Miss and Tennessee, it's hard to say a prospect is under-recruited. But with teams putting a premium on the defensive end position, don't be surprised if you see Wallace's offer list explode into the 20- or 30-plus range this spring. Coaches are going to fall in love with him when they see him in person.
                                                      INSIDER
                                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                                                        DE Bo Wallace: When you have scholarship offers from Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, UCLA, Florida State, Ole Miss and Tennessee, it's hard to say a prospect is under-recruited. But with teams putting a premium on the defensive end position, don't be surprised if you see Wallace's offer list explode into the 20- or 30-plus range this spring. Coaches are going to fall in love with him when they see him in person.
                                                        INSIDER
                                                        Bo Knows

                                                        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bjpSH8qJ7c4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                          Bo Knows

                                                          <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bjpSH8qJ7c4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                          Boh knows

                                                          If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Lou just put a CB in for ND. No idea why. Gave no reasoning behind it.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              For the heat he was catching from this all across 247 I really thought he would've stopped. I'm starting to think that the higher ups at 247 either don't care about ethics or have no idea what's actually going on. Between Bartow, Hopkins, Lorenz, and this stuff from Loy its really looking bad.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                For the heat he was catching from this all across 247 I really thought he would've stopped. I'm starting to think that the higher ups at 247 either don't care about ethics or have no idea what's actually going on. Between Bartow, Hopkins, Lorenz, and this stuff from Loy its really looking bad.
                                                                Or they don't see CBs as ethical at all, or a significant part of their job (build relationships, report, mess with CBs for fun and if you have time).

                                                                If CBs are so important, why would anyone ever subscribe? I could just look at the CB and that'd tell me everything I need to know! The updates and reports would be irrelevant.

                                                                Probably because that's what they care about and what is important. CBs aren't to be taken very seriously, and there's all sorts of proof that that's the case (they're free, they're seldom updated, etc).

                                                                But just a reminder, Loy is 10th in CBs out of 184 reporters for those of you that take CBs seriously. So since they're important to you, you should be grateful we have such a great CB-er ;).
                                                                Last edited by kuehnja; 05-05-2014, 10:23 AM.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                                                                  Or they don't see CBs as ethical at all, or a significant part of their job (build relationships, report, mess with CBs for fun and if you have time).

                                                                  If CBs are so important, why would anyone ever subscribe? I could just look at the CB and that'd tell me everything I need to know! The updates and reports would be irrelevant.

                                                                  Probably because that's what they care about and what is important. CBs aren't to be taken very seriously, and there's all sorts of proof that that's the case (they're free, they're seldom updated, etc).

                                                                  But just a reminder, Loy is 10th in CBs out of 184 reporters for those of you that take CBs seriously. So since they're important to you, you should be grateful we have such a great CB-er ;).
                                                                  I don't think that CB's are that big of a deal by itself. Thats why I said it as 1 part of 4 issues. The other 3 which I do think are a bigger deal is some questionable journalism from 3 guys.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                    I don't think that CB's are that big of a deal by itself. Thats why I said it as 1 part of 4 issues. The other 3 which I do think are a bigger deal is some questionable journalism from 3 guys.
                                                                    Fair enough. I have no problem with you guys having issues with journalism related things.

                                                                    But I think of myself and try to be an open-minded person, but I seriously cannot understand why some think that reporters not caring about CBs is unethical when that's not what you pay for. It's FREE, lol.

                                                                    You pay to get instant updates and reports that people like me cannot see. If they are misleading or don't care about updates, then you can say that is unethical (or they suck at their job) IMO.
                                                                    Last edited by kuehnja; 05-05-2014, 10:34 AM.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                                                                      Fair enough. I have no problem with you guys having issues with journalism related things.

                                                                      But I think of myself and try to be an open-minded person, but I seriously cannot understand why some think that reporters not caring about CBs is unethical when that's not what you pay for. It's FREE, lol.

                                                                      You pay to get instant updates and reports that people like me cannot see. If they are misleading or don't care about updates, then that is unethical IMO.
                                                                      Bare in mind that its not necessarily what they are putting on paper that is the problem. Its what seems to be going on behind the scenes that is becoming the issue. Pushing agendas versus getting information and posting that.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                        Bare in mind that its not necessarily what they are putting on paper that is the problem. Its what seems to be going on behind the scenes that is becoming the issue. Pushing agendas versus getting information and posting that.
                                                                        What do you mean?

                                                                        I've never subscribed, so explain it to me as if I were a 7 year old, no wait, 5 year old. Are you talking about reporters advocating for a school of their choice?

                                                                        That's unethical IMO, but has nothing to do with CBs.
                                                                        Last edited by kuehnja; 05-05-2014, 10:40 AM.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #37
                                                                          THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL KIDS WHAT SCHOOLS TO GO TO
                                                                          Prehistoric

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #38
                                                                            Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                            Bare in mind that its not necessarily what they are putting on paper that is the problem. Its what seems to be going on behind the scenes that is becoming the issue. Pushing agendas versus getting information and posting that.
                                                                            I said this in another post, but I think it is worth repeating. College recruiting is a niche with a very small audience. It's not like the CBS Evening News, so the vast majority of the public don't care and won't be there to call out anyone who is somewhat questionable about their reporting. Plus the group they are reporting on are teenagers whose opinions change every 5 minutes. Not saying it's right, but if you're expecting journalism like you read in the NY Times or see on TV, then expect for the disappointment to continue.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #39
                                                                              Then it's settled. We need IrishTrinity to get a job as the ND 247 reporter. He's the best ND salesman there is!

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #40
                                                                                Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                                THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL KIDS WHAT SCHOOLS TO GO TO
                                                                                Understood, I just wasn't sure how CB predictions have anything to do with this.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                                                                                  Understood, I just wasn't sure how CB predictions have anything to do with this.
                                                                                  imo, they dont. but i wish those who wanted to discuss them further would just create a thread already.
                                                                                  Prehistoric

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #42
                                                                                    hahah unreal

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #43
                                                                                      Loy should write a book called the Idiots Guide to making Crystal Ball Predictions for Notre Dame.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #44
                                                                                        Will visit ND early next month. Has family in the mid west per Peter.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #45
                                                                                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Welcome to Notre Dame <a href="http://t.co/1dLx2nmrFT">pic.twitter.com/1dLx2nmrFT</a></p>&mdash; Marshall Bo Wallace (@_BoWallace) <a href="https://twitter.com/_BoWallace/statuses/474198853697429504">June 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
                                                                                          <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                          This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #46
                                                                                            Seems like Bo is making his own under-the-radar visit. I didn't see any of the major sites let it be known he was there or on his way.
                                                                                            This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                                              Will visit ND early next month. Has family in the mid west per Peter.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                                                                              Seems like Bo is making his own under-the-radar visit. I didn't see any of the major sites let it be known he was there or on his way.
                                                                                              this was the only thing i found.
                                                                                              EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • #48
                                                                                                Thanks to Key and Peele he will forever be called Bo "Smoochie" Wallace to me.
                                                                                                "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
                                                                                                --Samuel L

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • #49
                                                                                                  I let everyone know he was coming.

                                                                                                  Well some mod didn't and I didn't give him credit for it

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • #50
                                                                                                    since he has family in chicago maybe this can be of some comfort and have an extended stay
                                                                                                    EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Adsense

                                                                                                    Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X