Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'15 FL ATH Dexter Williams (Notre Dame Signed NLI)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '15 FL ATH Dexter Williams (Notre Dame Signed NLI)

Running Back
    Orlando, Florida
    West Orange High School

Ht: 6'0"
    Wt: 190 lbs
    40: 4.55

RANKINGS:
    ESPN: RB #5 | Overall #78
    Scout: RB #17 | Overall #114
    Rivals: RB #13 | Overall #114
    247: RB #13 | Overall #129
    Composite: RB #11 | Overall #86

OFFERS:
    Notre Dame
    Florida
    Georgia
    Louisville
    Miami
    Ohio State
    South Carolina
    Tennessee
    Texas A&M
    USC
    Wisconsin

Dexter Williams - - Hudl - Hudl
    Last edited by Ironman8; 01-21-2015, 10:12 AM.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Most likely a RB offer. If so, Loy was a bit off on the guy offered, but we'll probably just be offering both him and Scott soon anyway.

Nice offer list.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Great offer list. This class seems real deep at skill positions.

Comment

A kid named Dexter... from FL....

DO WANT

Originally posted by koonja
        I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Is it just me or does this kid have freakishlyy long arms? Looks like his elbows are at his waist...

Comment

The kid is freakishly athletic, he is not fined tune enough to be a rb yet. Coaches could work with him though
            God Country Notre Dame
            http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

Prob the fastest RB prospect to date. Do Want.
              http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by drake29 View Post
                Is it just me or does this kid have freakishlyy long arms? Looks like his elbows are at his waist...
                Short torso.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishTP View Post
                  Prob the fastest RB prospect to date. Do Want.
                  Any idea what he's been clocked at recently?

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                    A kid named Dexter... from FL....

DO WANT

Dexter is a top 5 show of all time, but you're still banished from talking shows until you see Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                      Dexter is a top 5 show of all time, but you're still banished from talking shows until you see Breaking Bad.
                      Kind of a big slap in the face with that series finale finally though..

As for the RB, Dexter Wiliiams, he's just starting to heat up with the offers so expect even more bigger programs to get involved with his recruitment.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadalovesND View Post
                        Kind of a big slap in the face with that series finale finally though..

As for the RB, Dexter Wiliiams, he's just starting to heat up with the offers so expect even more bigger programs to get involved with his recruitment.
                        Yep, it was terrible. I honestly was hoping the two networks made history and had Dexter's finale coincide with Breaking Bad's (remember, both finale's were about 6 days apart).

Comment

Really like his game. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dexter is a top 5 show of all time.
                            It's not even top five in the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                              Coon's frame of reference dates all the way back to 2011.

Comment

NO!

Comment

Agreed with Irish#1. No way.

Comment

FACT!

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                    NO!
                                    Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                    Agreed with Irish#1. No way.
                                    Excluding comedies (because how can you compare them to dramas), it's in my top 5 easily. House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Wire.... can't think of a 5th one right now.

I never got into The Sopranos. I casually watched the first 6 episodes one summer, but it never stuck to me.

What's your guys's list, excluding comedies?
                                    Last edited by kuehnja; 02-25-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

FACT!

Excluding comedies (because how can you compare them to dramas), it's in my top 5 easily. House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Wire.... can't think of a 5th one right now.

I never got into The Sopranos. I casually watched the first 6 episodes one summer, but it never stuck to me.

"My"

The Wire
                                      Breaking Bad
                                      House of Cards
                                      Mad Men
                                      The Sopranos

Hell True Detective will pass it if it keeps it up. Dexter collapsed under its own weight.
                                      Last edited by Buster Bluth; 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

"My"

The Wire
                                        Breaking Bad
                                        House of Cards
                                        Mad Men
                                        The Sopranos

Hell. True Detective will pass it if it keeps it up. Dexter collapsed under its own weight.
                                        Our lists aren't that different.

I hated the finale and final season as a whole. I didn't like how the ended Deb, and what became of Dexter. But I also thought Arrested Development's final season was a flop, but still have that as my #1 comedy of all time because for every season besides the final, I couldn't stop watching.

Comment

Our lists aren't that different.

I hated the finale and final season as a whole. I didn't like how the ended Deb, and what became of Dexter. But I also thought Arrested Development's final season was a flop, but still have that as my #1 comedy of all time because for every season besides the final, I couldn't stop watching.
                                          I feel the same way about the Office, Seasons 3-5 are just gold, everything after was terrible pretty much
                                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                            I feel the same way about the Office, Seasons 3-5 are just gold, everything after was terrible pretty much
                                            Yep. BTW, anyone reading this who hasn't yet, Arrested Development is a must watch comedy. Take a bit to get going, but after season 1 you'll be in love. I'm talking like, kuehnja-Greg Bryant love.

Comment

How about that Williams kid...

Comment

Yep. BTW, anyone reading this who hasn't yet, Arrested Development is a must watch comedy. Take a bit to get going, but after season 1 you'll be in love. I'm talking like, kuehnja-Greg Bryant love.
                                                Season 1 Episode 3 is the one that hooks people, in my opinion . Just about every line in it is hilarious.
                                                Last edited by Buster Bluth; 02-25-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Why doesn't somebody create a new thread about the tv shows and this thread can revert back to the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                    Why doesn't somebody create a new thread about the tv shows and this thread can revert back to the kid?

Looks like the "tv show conversion" ended anyways, so all is well..

Comment

FACT!

Sopranos
                                                      Deadwood
                                                      Mad Men
                                                      Hell on Wheels

Sorry guys, couldn't resists. I'm done with TV shows, back to Dexter.

Comment

Agreed. Dexter kinda sucks, guys.
                                                        If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

Really strong first cut and acceleration. Would've liked to see more power runs in those highlights, almost zero YAC in his film. If you're a taller back you have to be able to run inside with low pad level and break tackles. Bounces almost everything outside if given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                            Really strong first cut and acceleration. Would've liked to see more power runs in those highlights, almost zero YAC in his film. If you're a taller back you have to be able to run inside with low pad level and break tackles. Bounces almost everything outside if given the chance.
                                                            Pretty typical of HS RB's. Their speed just makes it easier than trying to pound through the middle. He can learn.

Comment

OS_Recruiting: RB Dexter Williams adds Notre Dame #ND offer; names favorites as #OhioSt, #Georgia, #Tennessee #UT #UGa
                                                              @DexterW_22
                                                              Dexter Williams adds Notre Dame offer; names top 3 Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee - Orlando Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by Cpnd1 View Post
                                                                OS_Recruiting: RB Dexter Williams adds Notre Dame #ND offer; names favorites as #OhioSt, #Georgia, #Tennessee #UT #UGa
                                                                @DexterW_22
                                                                Dexter Williams adds Notre Dame offer; names top 3 Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee - Orlando Sentinel
                                                                Well looks like we can go back to discussing top 5 TV shows.

Comment

@TomLoy247: #NotreDame offered Orlando, Fla., RB Dexter Williams this week and it caught him by surprise. Running Back Dexter Williams Talks Notre Dame Offer via @BGInews (VIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneyoufeelit View Post
                                                                    Agreed. Dexter kinda sucks, guys.
                                                                    I'm contemplating a neg rep for both of you...
                                                                    Originally posted by koonja
                                                                    I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Was surprised to get the offer. Hadn't received any mail or other contact until the offer came through. Had a good long talk with Alford. He says that ND has a lot to offer him as a student/athlete. We're trying to get him up for a camp in the summer. Apparently Alford is trying to get a bunch a high level athletes up to ND for a camp this summer. He actually talks to his first period teacher about ND a lot. She went to ND and they always joke that he'll be playing football there one day. Not worried about whether at all. He previously mentioned OSU, UGA, and Tenn as his top 3 but is taking a step back from that to put together a top 5 or 6 that will definitely include ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                        Was surprised to get the offer. Hadn't received any mail or other contact until the offer came through. Had a good long talk with Alford. He says that ND has a lot to offer him as a student/athlete. We're trying to get him up for a camp in the summer. Apparently Alford is trying to get a bunch a high level athletes up to ND for a camp this summer. He actually talks to his first period teacher about ND a lot. She went to ND and they always joke that he'll be playing football there one day. Not worried about whether at all. He previously mentioned OSU, UGA, and Tenn as his top 3 but is taking a step back from that to put together a top 5 or 6 that will definitely include ND.

Comment

Kids got a ton of potential if he can learn to go north and south and lower his head. Fastest RB tape I've seen for 2015.

Comment

Scout: Plans to visit UGA, ND, UF, Miami and USC. Article gives an impression of a UF lean

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Loy coming through w/ a CB to ND
                                                                              “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                                                Loy coming through w/ a CB to ND
                                                                                Man, I wonder if the other guys at 247 ever say to him "are you f'ing kidding me." I actually think he's done good work outside of his relentless CB predictions.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  @TomLoy247: Made a new @247Sports #CrystalBall Prediction last night regarding #NotreDame. Full details here: 247Sports Crystal Ball Update: Dexter Williams to ND via @BGInews (VIP)

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    He's hearing from two sources that ND is on top and his family prefers he go to a strong academic institution.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      '15 FL ATH Dexter Williams (Offer)

.
                                                                                      If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        @Jake_Brown: #NotreDame likes Orlando (Fla.) West Orange ATH Dexter Williams at multiple positions, 4 schools standing out ($): Irish like versatile Williams

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Cpnd1 View Post
                                                                                          @Jake_Brown: #NotreDame likes Orlando (Fla.) West Orange ATH Dexter Williams at multiple positions, 4 schools standing out ($): Irish like versatile Williams
                                                                                          Likes ND says its close to home?
                                                                                          Ohio State, Georgia, Miami, USC make up his top 4.
                                                                                          Once again Tom Loy with a crystal ball for ND meaning its a wrap.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            He's hearing from two sources that ND is on top and his family prefers he go to a strong academic institution.
                                                                                            Did I tell you that he has a very smart family?

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                                              So he doesn't like ND as much as the others?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                                                Recruiting is dumb.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Recruiting is dumb.
                                                                                                  It's not at all, it's just a shitty mod we have who is the biggest homer. I really miss Jason Sapp because he was the best mod and was always sincere and honest. I am done ripping Loy but he lost all credibility when he CB Lorenzo Carter to ND.Then kept repeating how we are in such a great position for JuJu when Oregon was running second the whole time. Only thing he has ever been right about was Isiah McKenzie when everyone was calling him out.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    “@AnnaHScout: 4-star RB Dexter Williams of Winter Garden, FL drops UF & UGA from favorites, & adds #Irish to his top 5"
                                                                                                    “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X