Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'15 TX WR Jalen Guyton (Notre Dame Signed NLI)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hit me up please
    EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

    Comment


    • Yo I'd like a PM as well. Thanks kindly.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BleedBlueGold View Post
        I'd like one about Neal and/or Guyton, please/thanks.

        I agree though, I understand it's a private matter and these kids have a right not have their dirty laundry broadcasted. But if someone knows the truth, I think spilling it is a lot better than allowing rumors to run rampant.
        Seconded

        Comment


        • Pretty much pm every poster on the site, including myself.

          much appreciated. ;)
          Originally posted by koonja
          I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

          Comment


          • Well if your handing it out, throw me a bone..........Thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
              aggravates me that this is supposed to be a board where we all share information about ND football (which includes players) and every time something comes up, it's all cryptic and shit...
              Some insiders post here to influence the narrative about the team. Sharing information that might embarrass departing players could cause them to lose the confidence of their sources. You may find it aggravating, but you should realize that you aren't their primary constituency.

              Comment


              • Can someone forward me the PM please!
                GO IRISH!!!

                Comment


                • will rep bomb in return for a PM...!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yankeeND View Post
                    I hate to hear this. Really like his game coming out of highscool. Hope everything works out for him.
                    Originally posted by bkess8 View Post
                    Can someone forward me the PM please!
                    Same

                    Comment


                    • Who cares what he did? He contributed nothing. Clearly broke a serious rule. Not losing any sleep over this one. Goodbye.

                      Comment


                      • Alright, what the hell---me, too.
                        Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                          Who cares what he did? He contributed nothing. Clearly broke a serious rule. Not losing any sleep over this one. Goodbye.
                          This is where I'm at.

                          The rumor will go on forever like it did with Neal, when in all reality if someone just said what happened we'd say 'sucks for the people involved and pissed we lost a 5 star (or in this case a 3-star WR)', and forget about it a week later.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                            Pretty much pm every poster on the site, including myself.

                            much appreciated. ;)
                            I'm with wooly!
                            "Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -Yeats

                            Comment


                            • Can someone who knows just answer one question?

                              Is this something that is going to make ND look bad? That's all I really care about.

                              Comment


                              • PM please
                                When God does the big things, the little people get drawn in too. Human systems often forget that, but God doesnít.- N.T. Wright "from "Simply Jesus"

                                Comment


                                • PM as well, por favor

                                  Comment


                                  • Reps to whoever PMs me
                                    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

                                    Comment


                                    • PM please
                                      #TeamKizer

                                      Comment


                                      • Can i get a PM too please?

                                        Comment


                                        • Someone please send me a PM. I love you all.

                                          Comment


                                          • He gone. Sucks this had to happen. we have plenty of options at wide receiver. Keep on driving forwards.
                                            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                                            Comment


                                            • i'll join in on the fun. pm please

                                              Comment


                                              • PM please!

                                                Comment


                                                • Who's with me on the 'who cares, don't bother me with a PM, next WR recruit will be better' train?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Sucks. I really liked his film in high school, and any time you can get in with Allen, that's great.

                                                    OTOH, LAX WAS RIGHT, THE END IS NIGH! WE ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE A&M THREAD

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Have something to tell me? I'll take that PM.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                        Who's with me on the 'who cares, don't bother me with a PM, next WR recruit will be better' train?
                                                        Next Man In...?
                                                        "Fvck Michigan" - The World

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                          Sucks. I really liked his film in high school, and any time you can get in with Allen, that's great.

                                                          OTOH, LAX WAS RIGHT, THE END IS NIGH! WE ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE A&M THREAD
                                                          this.
                                                          I knew we shouldn't have reveled in it. knew it!

                                                          schadenfreude is swift these days!

                                                          oh, and if any of you "rep whores" ("not that there's anything wrong with that!")...wants shoot me a PM on him and neal...you will be rewarded.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by TheChosen1 View Post
                                                            Sampson saw this coming, spoke about it earlier in the week.
                                                            This "rumor" has been out there for a few months so most people close to the program saw this coming for a while. I read about it somewhere (can't remember where) in late Oct/early Nov. If the report I read is true, expect at least one more transfer (non-contributor to date) before the spring semester begins.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • I'd appreciate details as well. Who else is transferring?

                                                              Comment


                                                              • PMS please...

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                                  Sucks. I really liked his film in high school, and any time you can get in with Allen, that's great.

                                                                  OTOH, LAX WAS RIGHT, THE END IS NIGH! WE ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE A&M THREAD
                                                                  lol... we mock them for their issues with their freshman from Allen HS, and then we end up with issues with our freshman from Allen HS... #karma

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                    Some insiders post here to influence the narrative about the team. Sharing information that might embarrass departing players could cause them to lose the confidence of their sources. You may find it aggravating, but you should realize that you aren't their primary constituency.
                                                                    While I agree with what you are saying, TP probably shouldn't have posted anything if he wasn't willing to elaborate on it.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                      Some insiders post here to influence the narrative about the team. Sharing information that might embarrass departing players could cause them to lose the confidence of their sources. You may find it aggravating, but you should realize that you aren't their primary constituency.
                                                                      Did you read the rest of my post as in "then act clueless like the rest of us"??
                                                                      Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Itís my job to make sure we become that family.Ē

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Unless Neal was caught raping a goat at the grotto, I would have been over whatever he did in like 8 minutes. I guarantee the build up around the secret far outweighs what actually happened.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by pkt77242 View Post
                                                                          While I agree with what you are saying, TP probably shouldn't have posted anything if he wasn't willing to elaborate on it.
                                                                          Why not? If his goal is to influence the narrative without embarrassing Guyton, saying, "It's not disciplinary or grades-related", while refusing to name the specific reason makes plenty of sense. People get bent out of shape when they mistakenly assume that he's posting here for our benefit.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Please PM.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • What I'd like to know is if him "not being here next year" is his choice or the school's.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                                                                Did you read the rest of my post as in "then act clueless like the rest of us"??
                                                                                If he "act[ed] clueless like the rest of us," he couldn't influence the narrative in a positive way for the departing player. Again, you're making the mistake of assuming that TP is a just an anonymous ND fan who shares what he can in exchange for credibility/ social capital here on IE. That ain't the case. It's safe to assume he doesn't give a sh!t about whether his cryptic posts aggravate you or not, since his primary constituency is the team. He posts here for their benefit, not yours.
                                                                                Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 12-18-2015, 03:51 PM.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Notre Dame suspends freshman receiver


                                                                                  Notre Dame freshman receiver Jalen Guyton has been suspended for a non-football related reason, two sources confirmed to Irish247....

                                                                                  ND head coach Brian Kelly is scheduled to address the media at approximately 12:45 p.m. Saturday. ...
                                                                                  two of the lines from the first post at the link which is free and not behind paywall at 247/CBS


                                                                                  Now I have seen BOTH Non-football and Non-academic related...
                                                                                  Last edited by connor_in; 12-18-2015, 03:53 PM.
                                                                                  Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Just don't worry about it. You'll likely hear about it in the next week if it's a big deal.

                                                                                    We've got like 2 pages full of nothing but people asking for a PM. Star Wars just came out and you all are already this bored?
                                                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • pm please

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Might ad well send out a mass pm for everybody.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                          If he "act[ed] clueless like the rest of us," he couldn't influence the narrative in a positive way for the departing player. Again, you're making the mistake of assuming that TP is a just an anonymous ND fan who shares what he can in exchange for credibility/ social capital here on IE. That ain't the case. It's safe to assume he doesn't give a sh!t about whether his cryptic posts aggravate you or not, since his primary constituency is the team.
                                                                                          First off, I think TP is great. I've always appreciated his insight into the program. So, if it is an attempt to influence the narrative in a positive way it's all bulllshit anyways right? So why post it?
                                                                                          Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Itís my job to make sure we become that family.Ē

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                                                                            First off, I think TP is great. I've always appreciated his insight into the program. So, if it is an attempt to influence the narrative in a positive way it's all bulllshit anyways right? So why post it?
                                                                                            It's not necessarily bullsh!t. If we found out he was intentionally leaking inaccurate information to IE, the consequences would be swift and severe. But just because an insider chooses to share some of what he knows here, that doesn't entitle you or anyone else to everything he knows on the subject. He's not trolling; he just has objectives other than providing you with a full understanding of the situation. If you can come to grips with that, you should find his partial disclosures cease to aggravate you.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                                                                              First off, I think TP is great. I've always appreciated his insight into the program. So, if it is an attempt to influence the narrative in a positive way it's all bulllshit anyways right? So why post it?
                                                                                              I generally agree with your point. I've made the same mistake before, basically trying to post "it's not XYZ" but without the permission to share what it actually is. It comes from a place of trust... where if the people giving you info ask you not to share, you can't violate that trust...

                                                                                              ...but it's annoying as hell to the people participating in the thread because it comes off as "I know stuff but refuse to share." Which is very lame. So I pretty much don't post "cryptic" anymore unless it's an egregious error that needs correcting. Because otherwise the net positive to the thread doesn't outweigh the net negative.

                                                                                              So yeah... none of the above really helps the discussion at all, but in short I get where you're coming from. I also get where TP is coming from, because he's trying to squash BS without causing MORE BS by putting stuff out there that's going to cause unnecessary/unfair angst.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • PM me

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                                                  Just don't worry about it. You'll likely hear about it in the next week if it's a big deal.

                                                                                                  We've got like 2 pages full of nothing but people asking for a PM. Star Wars just came out and you all are already this bored?
                                                                                                  Some of us never saw Star Wars so lemme get a PM so I can keep procrastinating studying for finals.

                                                                                                  Some of you guys saying "this isn't that big a loss" and "awesome we have another scholarship", Guyton wasn't a nobody. He had offers from Ohio State, Clemson, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Stanford, etc... and we really don't have as much WR depth as we think. I didn't think Guyton would be a star but I did think he could be a quality depth piece like Chris Brown. We really need Justin Brent to stop fucking porn stars and start playing like the top 100 recruit he was.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Can you send my PM through USPS?

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                                                                                                      Can you send my PM through USPS?
                                                                                                      They don't accept vBucks.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X