Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'14 IN TE/WR Keenan Centlivre (Notre Dame Accepted Preferred Walk-On)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '14 IN TE/WR Keenan Centlivre (Notre Dame Accepted Preferred Walk-On)

Tight End / Wide Receiver
    Bishop Dwenger High School
    Fort Wayne, Indiana

HT: 6'6
    WT: 200 lbs.
    40: 4.63 Reported

No Rankings or Offers at this time.

Keenan Centlivre - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xk9mNTTUrdw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Irish Sports Daily Forums

Christian on ISD has the story on the accepted preferred walk-on from Bishop Dwenger. Will start out as a WR but probably bulk up to be a TE.

He is out this year with a collarbone injury, which undoubtedly effected his potential recruitment. He has been to every ND game this year, and has family ties to the University.

Keenan Hall was apparently named after his Grandfather, after his great Grandfather donated money to the University after his death. He is named after the same hall.
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Welcome home, Keenan.
      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Pass catching TE written all over this guy. Great frame to add about 40-50lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
          “@AllenTrieu: #NotreDame offers preferred walk-ons to Ft. Wayne (Ind.) Bishop Dwenger QB Mike Fiacable and two of his teammates: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=109&f...o=MS_147648624
          From a week or so ago
          “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

welcome Keenan! Love seeing the local boys become Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post

Christian on ISD has the story on the accepted preferred walk-on from Bishop Dwenger. Will start out as a WR but probably bulk up to be a TE.

He is out this year with a collarbone injury, which undoubtedly effected his potential recruitment. He has been to every ND game this year, and has family ties to the University.

Keenan Hall was apparently named after his Grandfather, after his great Grandfather donated money to the University after his death. He is named after the same hall.
              So what you're saying is he got some special preferential treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post

So basically me him and Whiskey are all brosifs. Go Knghts!

Welcome Keenan, and thank your grandpops for the best dorm in the nation.
                People often ask me, 'Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any?' I would say that my biggest flaw, my achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic.

Comment

he will be pissed when the hat puts him in Gryffindor
                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X