Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'14 NJ DE Andrew Trumbetti (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '14 NJ DE Andrew Trumbetti (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

Defensive End
    Demarest, NJ
    Demarest HS

Height: 6'5
    Weight: 250

Rankings:
    247: #7 SDE #117 Overall
    247Comp: #10 SDE #145 Overall
    Scout: #10 DE #85 Overall
    Rivals: #14 WDE
    ESPN: #11 DE #107 Overall

Offers:
    Notre Dame
    Florida
    Florida State
    Miami
    Penn State
    Michigan State
    Uconn
    Boston College
    Rutgers
    Maryland
    Purdue
    Virginia

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wQbNu5EFseI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 07-30-2013, 11:23 AM.

Offered at the camp. Seems to really be pumped by the Irish offer.
    Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-21-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Notre Dame is the favorite
      “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

out of those schools, not too surprising, just wondering if it will stay that way if other top BCS schools offer.

Comment

Almost nobody besides the most elite prospects have more than 10 offers right now.

Comment

I like him as a TE. He will most likely outgrow that position though.

Comment

Kid even looks Irish
              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Was quoted as saying Notre Dame is his dream school.

Comment

DE or DT. Love the offer. Don't look at 2014 offer lists right now to early only the elite guys really have them. Love getting kids from Jersey too. Ironman you got any info on him?

Comment

Bergen County boy...Ironman should have something

Comment

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Defensive end Andrew Trumbetti got his dream offer from ‪#NotreDame‬, top 2014 kid.

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                        Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Defensive end Andrew Trumbetti got his dream offer from ‪#NotreDame‬, top 2014 kid.
                        I saw that too.....he's a little late to the party...really late
                        I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Third '14 commit?

Comment

Originally posted by irishfanjho15 View Post
                            Third '14 commit?
                            It would be a huge one
                            I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Originally posted by beryirish View Post
                              It would be a huge one
                              Yeah! At least 6'5" 250...and growing...
                              Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

250 already? At 6'5, whats the chances we maybe look at sizing him up to 310-315 and playing NT? I would think he could tag on another 25 or so before he graduates. Thoughts?

Oh, and I am assuming he is going to be Irish. No source or anything. Just my own personal opinion.
                                When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

I don't think he would have to add that much weight to play NT. I think if he added 30-35 lbs he would be fine plus with two more years in high school at 6-5 that shouldn't be a problem. Kid moves very well for his size so I don't think he would lose much speed either even bulking up.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfanjho15 View Post
                                    Third '14 commit?
                                    I'm thinking he will be.

Comment

Also likes Stanford, could offer soon.

Comment

I hope he is IRISH. He has ball skills and some speed from what I can see.

Comment

Irish Sports Daily ‏@ISDUpdate

2014 NJ DE Andrew Trumbetti remains high on #NotreDame (Premium) http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recr...ll-likes-irish

Comment

We are the clear team to beat.

Comment

RecruitingNation: Andrew Trumbetti Interview - ESPN Video - ESPN

I don't know how to embed ESPN vids, so here is the link. Recent interview.

Comment

1 pure NT, two DE's, and maybe a hybrid OLB/DE would be just fine in my opinion.

Comment

There is a thread for this. I linked to it above.

Comment

First recruiting tape I have ever seen where the kid plays wr on o and NG on d. Yikes!

Comment

For warning, if this thread is bumped I will come on here with a brief, do want:)

Comment

Recruiting Week In Review
                                                        "And then secondly, it's just very, very pleasant. I mean, very pleasant." - Gary Johnson

Comment

Must get!

Comment

Read on II that he's coming for Wake Forest. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

The link I posted says WF but I don't know when ISD talked to him.
                                                              "And then secondly, it's just very, very pleasant. I mean, very pleasant." - Gary Johnson

Comment

Irish Remain On Top For Trumbetti

Comment

Still want!

Comment

seems like it's only a matter of time...wouldn't mind him making a few of those trips and picking up some offers from bama and urban...will make it all the more sweet
                                                                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

In the article he did make it seem as tho diaco was trying to get him to commit early, love how aggressive these guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                        In the article he did make it seem as tho diaco was trying to get him to commit early, love how aggressive these guys are.
                                                                        I was getting that vibe as well. Diaco is such a good recruiter, don't ever want him to leave.

Comment

I think shortly after he visits with his mother, he's Irish.

Comment

Get moms up there ASAP!!!

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Updated rankings:
                                                                              247: #6 SDE #101 Overall
                                                                              247Comp: #6 SDE #57 Overall

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                                Updated rankings:

Comment

• #41

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                                    Updated rankings:

It's interesting that Rivals and ESPN have nothing, and Scout is #10 DE....and yet he's #6 SDE/#57 OVR.

He's a pretty massive ND lean right?

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      From what I've read, yes he is a ND lean at this point. We were his dream offer. With that said he has a lot of the big boys coming after him and has said that he wants to take the process slow.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        It is so awesome how this staff puts such a premium on DL prospects.
                                                                                        TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          If you just showed me his name I would have guessed he was from New Jersey without prior knowledge. Andrew Trumbetti.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Apparently while in Jersey, BK and Diaco visited Trumbetti as well today.
                                                                                            This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Smart idea!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post

Moving up with that gif. JJ is the man.
                                                                                                I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Is this kid still leaning hard towards ND?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Glad to see he was checked on! Hope he makes it to Junior Day or the Spring game. Would love to wrap him up early!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X