Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'14 IN WR Justin Brent (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '14 IN WR Justin Brent (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

'14 IN WR Justin Brent
    Indianapolis, IN - Speedway

Ht: 6'3
    Wt: 193
    40: 4.6

Rankings:

247: #17 WR #122 OVR (94 Rating)
    Rivals: #10 WR #74 OVR (5.8 Rating)
    ESPN: #38 WR #284 OVR (82 Rating)
    Scout: #11 WR #68 Overall
    247Comp: #25 WR #185 OVR (.9209 Rating)

Offers:
    Notre Dame (Verbal)

Film:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cIS22ry40Sg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fsLI5AGR8No" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

He visited for the Spring Game and is being recruited by Mike Elston.
    Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 08-19-2013, 12:02 PM. Reason: Updated Rankings

Is he a highly touted basketball guy too or something?
    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
      Is he a highly touted basketball guy too or something?
      Yeah, from what I read.

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralBackhand View Post
        Yeah, from what I read.
        Awesome. Is he wanting to do both in college?
        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I thought I had heard that he just wanted to play basketball.

Comment

Either way would be great if he chose ND.

Comment

Camping at ND this summer per Wiltfong Tweet
              Twitter / SWiltfong247: Two of Indiana&#39;s top 2014

Comment

Good player. I know that Indiana was recruiting him. I think he visited as well.

Comment

Offered today per II

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                    Offered today per II
                    Football or BBall?

I fully expect to land this kid.

Originally posted by koonja
                    I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Think he will crack soon?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                        Think he will crack soon?
                        Weirder things have happened, but I don't think so.

He camped at Notre Dame and OSU and is getting interest from a lot of schools. If he doesn't commit somewhere soon, he will likely have OSU and scUM offers sooner than later. Both have shown interest.

His last visit was his second to Notre Dame and we're his first offer. He could probably play both sports if he wanted to, and we are close to home. I would say that we have a lot on our side with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                          Weirder things have happened, but I don't think so.

He camped at Notre Dame and OSU and is getting interest from a lot of schools. If he doesn't commit somewhere soon, he will likely have OSU and scUM offers sooner than later. Both have shown interest.

His last visit was his second to Notre Dame and we're his first offer. He could probably play both sports if he wanted to, and we are close to home. I would say that we have a lot on our side with this one.
                          Good stuff as always Wooly! Thanks

Comment

Per 247 he thought about committing

we were his first offer, first school to visit, first school he visited
                            “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                              Per 247 he thought about committing

we were his first offer, first school to visit, first school he visited
                              Recruits who verbal based on that alone are prime to decommit later down the road. I am glad he didnt verbal then, I want him to verbal Notre Dame because he likes Notre Dame, not because they have simply showed up love the earliest.

Comment

those are not the only reasons
                                “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Notre Dame football recruiting: Irish have dibs on 2014 WR Brent - southbendtribune.com

Looks like we have a REALLY good shot at landing this kid

Comment

Irish Illustrated ‏@NDatRivals

2014 Speedway (Ind.) wide receiver Justin Brent has committed to #NotreDame. The Irish now have two commitments in the Class of 2014.
                                    Hell Yeah.

Comment

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MSHr4ubuD64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Awesome new that was coming.

Comment

I like it

Comment

Just announced it on Mike Frank's ISD Power Hour. He is still on live right now explaining his decision. Great pickup.
                                            This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Golden Tate Fan View Post
                                              Irish Illustrated ‏@NDatRivals

2014 Speedway (Ind.) wide receiver Justin Brent has committed to #NotreDame. The Irish now have two commitments in the Class of 2014.
                                              Hell Yeah.
                                              reps for breaking the news

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Great news and congratulations!

A 2014 WR...
                                                <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FXFjFpZD13w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Great news. Forgive the stupid question, but he's definitely playing football, right? Buster said earlier in this thread that he may only want to play basketball.

Comment

When I heard he was going to be on Power hour I actually thought about this earlier today. That's a pretty cool way to make a announcement.

Comment

Great news! Welcome Justin! Go Irish!
                                                      God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

Sweet welcome Justin

Comment

I like this. I like this a lot!
                                                          Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

Welcome Justin!!!!!!!

Comment

Keep 'em coming!! Great decision Justin. Welcome to the ND family.

I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Has his own rap.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kot1IT9ICYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                sigpic

Comment

Welcome Justin!

Comment

I love how even 2014 prospects are buying into the message that Kelly & Co. are bringing. This recruiting run we're on is unprecedented as far as I can remember in recent memory. Two '14 commits over 18 months before they sign?

Time to back it up on the field and it will only get better. Welcome Justin!
                                                                    www.chicagosportstown.com

Comment

Wow I hate these callers on power hour right now. The first caller was very positive, and these last two are just horrible! Are you seriously complaining about ND football right now? Give me a break.

Comment

Wow hope he sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
                                                                          Has his own rap.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kot1IT9ICYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                          This made me laugh, ha. What's his name...J.B., welcome to ND!!

Comment

I think everyone saw this one coming.

Congrats Justin. Welcome to ND!

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Sh1t's gettn crazy!!!! welcome aboard JB!!!
                                                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #40
                                                                                how highly is he rated as a Bball player??
                                                                                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Holla!!!!

Wiltfong is really high on him FEWIW

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    2 2014 boys already!!!?

So jack3d.

Holla!

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      This is awesome. With all these commits its like christmas over and over again.
                                                                                      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        This is a great trend.
                                                                                        Love how all of us were sooooo unhappy after the bowl. The staff is doing a f'ing fantastic job. Tide turned. We have the studs, and are getting more. Just win baby.
                                                                                        Last edited by Irish YJ; 07-09-2012, 10:05 PM.
                                                                                        The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                                        Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          So... is he playing football only, basketball only, or both??
                                                                                          Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. It’s my job to make sure we become that family.”

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                                                                            So... is he playing football only, basketball only, or both??
                                                                                            Both if I recall correctly. Certainly FB.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Aaaaaamen

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Righteous.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I love it. Welcome aboard young man, you have made an excellent decision. We are glad to have you on board!
                                                                                                  Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Very good news! Glad to have him as Irish!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X