Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'13 FL ILB Michael Deeb (Notre Dame Signed LOI)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '13 FL ILB Michael Deeb (Notre Dame Signed LOI)

Inside Linebacker
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    American Heritage

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 237

Rankings:
    247: #44 ILB
    Rivals: #23 ILB
    Scout: #34 ILB
    ESPN: #13 ILB

Offers:
    Notre Dame
    FSU
    Penn State
    Duke
    Northwestern
    Rutgers
    South Florida
    Cincinnati
    Vanderbilt
    Houston
    West Virginia
    Pitt
    Illinois

Interest:
    Miami
    Florida

Video:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4AhFhPpvaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/swUrldLUJFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDinL.A.; 02-06-2013, 07:53 AM. Reason: vids

From 247:
    “I don’t have exact dates, but I do know I’m going to visit Penn State, Vanderbilt and Notre Dame."

Comment

Houston already offered? Shut it down, boys.

Comment

Listed as a 4 star on ESPN.

Comment

GITF hatin' on the ESPN.

Noteworthy: He is Sony Michel's teammate.
          Last edited by BeauBenken; 05-17-2012, 12:32 PM.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Fine I added it.

But they also have USF as the only school that has offered. In general I think their recruiting coverage is a joke.

Comment

I used to live right down the road from this school (good school academically). I like his closing speed in the highlights (runs down hill hard) I hope we offer him.

Comment

Originally posted by FLDomer View Post
                I used to live right down the road from this school (good school academically). I like his closing speed in the highlights (runs down hill hard) I hope we offer him.
                Can you answer whether the school is in Plantation or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida?

I googled and the results show Plantation and so do 3/4 recruiting sites, but 247 lists it as a school in Ft. Lauderdale.
                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                  Can you answer whether the school is in Plantation or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida?

I googled and the results show Plantation and so do 3/4 recruiting sites, but 247 lists it as a school in Ft. Lauderdale.
                  The school is in Plantation (Corner of Broward and Flamingo). Plantation is just west of Ft Lauderdale . Plantation touches Davie, where Turk is from. All those towns are jammed together down there in the greater Ft Lauderdale area, if you will. There is and American Heritage in Ft Lauderdale also (The one were the stud RB who committed to OU, cant remember his name). Deeb is at the Heritage in Plantation.

Comment

I actually like this guys film. And there's a lot of it.

The school is in Plantation (Corner of Broward and Flamingo). Plantation is just west of Ft Lauderdale . Plantation touches Davie, where Turk is from. All those towns are jammed together down there in the greater Ft Lauderdale area, if you will.
                    Alright. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                      Offers:
                      Duke
                      Penn State
                      Rutgers
                      South Florida
                      USF

Cincinnati
                      Vanderbilty
                      Houston
                      West Virginia
                      Pitt
                      Illinois

Comment

......I'm guessing USF is really UCF
                        I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                          Duh

University of San Francisco (USF)

Comment

probably ment UCF

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                              lol

Comment

Look for him to visit with Sony.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                                  Originally posted by beryirish View Post

......I'm guessing USF is really UCF
                                  probably ment UCF
                                  No what I really meant was UStFU

But really, I just typed it twice by accident.
                                  Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 05-17-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

That gif is wrekcless.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                      That gif is wrekcless.
                                      omfg reckless

Comment

This dude looks like Urlacher's kid.
                                        Prehistoric

Comment

Cubs fan....you're letting out your frustration on your girl ;)
                                          I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                            This dude looks like Urlacher's kid.
                                            I thought the exact same thing.
                                            Originally posted by koonja
                                            I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Offered today by Diaco

Comment

This kid is going to be a monster inside linebacker. If he is at 237 already, he will easily hit 250-255 before he even steps on the field.

Comment

Kid certainly looks the part.

Comment

Chatsports is trying to set up an interview with him. Any questions about his recruitment that you guys would like asked?

Comment

Ask him what schools he thinks could offer next.

Comment

He has been trying to get a Miami offer for a while now.

Comment

Anybody have highlight tapes of him? Height and weight makes him look like a good fit at ND

Comment

NDFister steering Deeb towards a June 14th visit. FWIW

Comment

I don't think he's legit 6'2" after watching his highlight tape.

Comment

TJ on II says he's a WILL

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                  I don't think he's legit 6'2" after watching his highlight tape.
                                                                  I disagree, he does look 6'2" to me. He plays low and athletic but think he is at the 6'2" mark but that just my opinion. Knowing the school and a lot of the competition they play, the kids in south fl are big. A lot of the athletes (at least the good ones) are there on scholorships, especially at Heritage which is more expensive than Aquinas. The school is niiiice

Comment

Somewhat soft offer list (It's only May!) for Rivals #23 ILB which may be due to his only playing LB for 1 year.

By comparison Mastrogiovanni, Rivals #20 ILB, has offers from big dawgs, ARK, CL, BSU, LSU, ND, OU, A&M, UCLA, and UW. They include all of the major conferences across the country. Deeb's offers are more regional at this point, predominantly eastern half of US with fewer big dawgs ND, PSU, and WVU and notably missing any of the FL Big 3. Total offers are similar in quantity, Deeb has 19 offers and Mastrogiovanni 22.

Rivals rates both of them with a 5.7 Rating.

I commented on Mastrogiovanni as he's also an ND LB prospect but more significantly Rivals lists him as a "Similar LB" in Deeb's profile. Mastrogiovanni is listed at 6-3, 225 versus Deeb's 6-2, 237. No 40 listed for either at Rivals.
                                                                    Last edited by BGIF; 05-20-2012, 01:57 AM.

Comment

@MichaelDeeb42: Really excited to visit #NDnation over summer

Comment

@MichaelDeeb42: Really excited to visit #NDnation over summer
                                                                        We're probably just as excited to have him visit! The kid looks like a monster!!!

Comment

Even though we don't have any LB commits yet, you gotta think we are sitting pretty. Lots of interest out there.

Comment

Has added offers from Mississippi State and Northwestern.

From Tunnel Vision ND visited his HS and reportedly "fell in love" with his game.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                              Has added offers from Mississippi State and Northwestern.

From Tunnel Vision ND visited his HS and reportedly "fell in love" with his game.
                                                                              That's reason enough for me. They sure don't hold back their gushing about a kid they like, everytime someone mentions Jarrett Grace, Diaco starts blushing!

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Kid just has the look of being a hardnosed, tough SOB at LB. Always have a spot on the team for that. Hearing the staff get so excited is encouraging.
                                                                                www.chicagosportstown.com

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Linebacker Recruit Michael Deeb Considering His Options - SBNation.com

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    FSU has offered.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      @Leon_Washington: @MichaelDeeb42 Congrats on FSU offer. We are Family here in Tallahassee. #GoNoles

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        @ISDUpdate:@MichaelDeeb42 (2013 FL LB Michael Deeb who is visiting #NotreDame right now): ".......WOW"

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          HOLLA someone please insert a happy gif!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            HOLLA someone please insert a happy gif!
                                                                                            GIF Nation | Funny GIF Animations | 11005339_l
                                                                                            Our Lady Queen of Victory. #Bring back THE KOON!!!

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by condoms SUCk View Post

It's the effort that counts....

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post

Thanks Wooly! Condoms, I know how to find gifs on line i just dont know how to post em....and im to lazy and old to do it in a timely fashion ;)

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post

hahah thanks wooly, I was fixing it when my internet had a brain fart and my router rebooted.
                                                                                                  Our Lady Queen of Victory. #Bring back THE KOON!!!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Thanks Wooly! Condoms, I know how to find gifs on line i just dont know how to post em....and im to lazy and old to do it in a timely fashion ;)
                                                                                                    You can right click any pic or gif and click on "copy image url", then hit the button and paste the copied url into the box that pops up.

viola'

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X