Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'13 NJ ATH Rashad Kinlaw (Notre Dame Signed LOI)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '13 NJ ATH Rashad Kinlaw (Notre Dame Signed LOI)

Athlete
    Absecon, NJ
    Absegami HS

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 175

Rankings:
    247: #12 ATH #164 Overall
    Rivals: #36 Athlete
    Scout: #59 CB
    ESPN: #35 ATH

Offers:
    Notre Dame
    Rutgers
    BC
    Temple
    Iowa

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghAo1HYOrDg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Last edited by BeauBenken; 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM. Reason: Updated rankings

Offered today and will visit for junior day. Staff likes him as a DB.

Comment

Nice i really like getting back to NJ.
      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

ND PSU Top 2

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
          ND PSU Top 2
          Nice
          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

#5 athlete only has a few offers?

Comment

Unranked on the other sites. Clearly 247 saw something they liked.

Comment

Got ya, wasn't questioning you just found it odd.

Comment

I like our chances against PSU with this one. NJ is a pretty decent pipeline with Notre Dame if I remember correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                    #5 athlete only has a few offers?
                    Broke his tibula in Oct. , miss rest of Jr. year per 247 sprots.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghAo1HYOrDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

From the Atlantic City area, rough area.

Comment

Wish there was video of him on D. Love getting after Jersey boys, though.
                          This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

dual threat QB to safety...Hope we get him and he transitions to Safety like Kelcie McCray did at Arkansas St.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post
                              dual threat QB to safety...Hope we get him and he transitions to Safety like Kelcie McCray did at Arkansas St.
                              He kind of reminds me of EJ Banks.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishman77 View Post
                                I believe we had a very good safety a few years back who was a high school dual-threat QB. You may have heard of him.
                                60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                  I believe we had a very good safety a few years back who was a high school dual-threat QB. You may have heard of him.
                                  McCarthy

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                    McCarthy
                                    Zbikowski

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                      Zbikowski
                                      Lol obviously...

Anyways Zbikowski wasn't a dual threat QB, he was an option QB

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                        Lol obviously...

Anyways Zbikowski wasn't a dual threat QB, he was an option QB
                                        so were both of the mccarthy's
                                        Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                                          so were both of the mccarthy's
                                          hmmm...I guess you are correct

Comment

@NDatRivals: New Jersey athlete Rashad Kinlaw talks Notre Dame junior day with a decision potentially coming soon. http://t.co/jP3jBJZc
                                            “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

ND is his leader

Plans on deciding within 2 weeks

Comment

Wow, this class really feels like it's going to snowball any minute now.

Comment

I love his versatility. Can play either corner, safety, or WR for us

Comment

thats awesome. any other visits planned?
                                                    "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

could be the first corner of the class...must have made huge strides this weekend.
                                                      Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Does he have an updated offer list?
                                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                          Does he have an updated offer list?
                                                          Yes, my thoughts too. Is that offer list up to date?

Comment

247 has him as a top 100 player. Also, other sites list him as 6'2" now. That would be some great size for a CB!

Comment

Raging all weekend
                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

According to his offer list, it's not many, however, I'd be happy as hell to have him in an Irish Uniform!!

Comment

NC State and Iowa have offered too
                                                                  "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

Does anyone think of Fuller from last year when watching Kinlaw. Would love to land this athlete

Comment

Let's get him and put him at cornerback please.

Comment

Originally posted by Title2014 View Post
                                                                        Let's get him and put him at cornerback please.
                                                                        Agreed... or seriously wherever he's needed. Can always use an athlete like him.
                                                                        www.chicagosportstown.com

Comment

Kid has size and speed. Rangy kind of athlete staff likes. Hmmm.

Comment

He was injured later in the year. Only played 6 games I believe. That is probably th reason for his low rankings.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              The only rating that I look at is 247. His rating on 247 makes him a-ok in my book.

247 is great.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                His height ranges from 6'2" to 6'0" to 5'11" on the recruiting sites.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  The only rating that I look at is 247. His rating on 247 makes him a-ok in my book.

247 is great.
                                                                                  I look at rankings first but then immediately move to offers to gauge. Kinda have my own personal weighted system when it comes to rankings and offers like that.

Offers are important to me, more so then rankings.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                                    His height ranges from 6'2" to 6'0" to 5'11" on the recruiting sites.
                                                                                    Well they are at the age when growing happens fast and the database info is hardly correct as they are changing quickly and the fact that there are so many prospect it's just hard to keep up with.

Comment

• #43

247 is great.
                                                                                      I like that they are confident enough to stand alone with their analysis of kinlaw.

Comment

• #44

247 is great.
                                                                                        Truf
                                                                                        "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          COMMITTED PER BG

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            God damn, you're fast. I was just about to post that. lol

Welcome aboard Rashad!
                                                                                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Yea Buddy.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                For real? If so, SWEET!

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Boom! another one, welcome Rashad!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    There's one DB knocked out.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X