Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'13 TX WR Torii Hunter Jr (Notre Dame Signed LOI)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So......................................ND Man, or no?
    #TeamKizer

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
      So......................................ND Man, or no?
      This is still a thing?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/THunterJr/status/809498075496677381

Hunter will not pursue his 5th year and will instead join the Angels organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
          https://twitter.com/THunterJr/status/809498075496677381

Hunter will not pursue his 5th year and will instead join the Angels organization.
          Smart move from him.. I am assuming he got his degree.. With his concussion issues, why come back? Try your hand at baseball and have a lot healthier life after sports

Comment

https://twitter.com/THunterJr/status/809498075496677381

Be as good as your Dad was.........

lord knows we need help.
            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
              Be as good as your Dad was.........

lord knows we need help.
              His dad needs to get in the Twins front office's ear and get him to Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                His dad needs to get in the Twins front office's ear and get him to Minnesota.
                Absolutely cuz he isn't a very good prospect and the more of those the Twinksters have the better my life is!

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                  Absolutely cuz he isn't a very good prospect and the more of those the Twinksters have the better my life is!
                  Shh, don't ruin my chance of cheering for another Torii Hunter

Comment

• Smart move. If I had the option to play pro football or pro baseball, I'd pick pro baseball so quickly that pro football would feel bad about itself.

Comment

• Worked hard to get back on the field. Did some nice things when he got there.

Seemed willing to do whatever he was asked to do to help team win.

I'll always respect him...

Good Luck on the diamond T. Hunter.
                      One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        Shh, don't ruin my chance of cheering for another Torii Hunter
                        That would be my pleasure being you ripped my homie Kirby away and wasted him in that barren wasteland... not to mention made him play in a dome with Hefty bags for an outfield wall. YUCK!

Comment

• And best of luck to Torii in Anaheim. Just stay out of the AL Central. (Unless you're batting .300 for the Sox)

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                            That would be my pleasure being you ripped my homie Kirby away and wasted him in that barren wasteland... not to mention made him play in a dome with Hefty bags for an outfield wall. YUCK!
                            And he got two rings in Minnesota, so...deal with it.

Comment

• Christmas baby, love it!

Comment

• Had a pretty decent spring all told... should get to see some AA ball and hopefully even Salt Lake City at some point.

Here's a little pre-spring write up that includes a bit about his time at ND and decision to hang it up.

https://halohangout.com/2018/11/17/l...-rising-stars/
                                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                  Had a pretty decent spring all told... should get to see some AA ball and hopefully even Salt Lake City at some point.

Here's a little pre-spring write up that includes a bit about his time at ND and decision to hang it up.

https://halohangout.com/2018/11/17/l...-rising-stars/
                                  It says he received a concussion at Michigan, I thought it was the blatant targeting at Texas that did him in. That was such a brutal shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
                                    It says he received a concussion at Michigan, I thought it was the blatant targeting at Texas that did him in. That was such a brutal shot
                                    Yeah, that's how I remember it too...

Comment

• That shot to the head was so brutal it ruptured the space-time continuum and gave him a concussion in a game that never existed. Amazing.

Comment

• He made an excellent catch a couple of days ago playing RF in a spring game. Looked just like his pops going up and crashing into the wall and coming down with the ball. TH Sr. was in the crowd watching the game and looked mighty proud. I bleed Dodger blue, but will no doubt be rooting for TH Jr to have a lot of success with the Angels!

Here is the link to the video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CW8vaxfzCk
                                        Last edited by sportallyr; 03-25-2019, 03:40 PM.
                                        The future of Fighting Irish football is looking bright!!!

Comment

• That's what really prompted my bump... very nice moment.

Comment

• Pretty cool that Hunter has made it to AAA and is having some early success.

Comment

Pretty cool that Hunter has made it to AAA and is having some early success.
                                              Pretty impressive...sat on an off-speed pitch 0-2 and launched it. If he can continue to do that he may have a shot at the Bigs.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X