Oregon St.
    UCLA
    Utah
    Washington St.
    Oklahoma
    Cal
    Washington

Video

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/apuP4EXlxVk?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
    Last edited by BeauBenken; 01-10-2013, 11:07 PM. Reason: Updated Rankings
    I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Was at Cal's Junior Day this past weekend

Coach Mike Denbrock visited his high school recently

Will work to make his profile more up-to-date after work.

Comment

His name is Kylie? Strange. 2013 has by far the best crop of names I have ever seen. The talent ain't bad either.

Comment

You better be a big mofo with a name like Kylie.
        Prehistoric

Comment

Took an unofficial visit to UCLA last November

Went to USCs and UCLAs Junior Days

Will unofficially visit Washington in April (timeline matches spring game)

Comment

Chris Polk of Washington went to his school so I assume they would be one of the schools to beat?

Comment

Any interest in ND, and any ability at OLB?

Comment

Offered today by Diaco. Will talk with BK later this afternoon.

I like this new approach.

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                Chris Polk of Washington went to his school so I assume they would be one of the schools to beat?
                Yes very high on UW. Tosh is all over him right now.
                Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 02-24-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
                  Any interest in ND, and any ability at OLB?
                  Staff likes him at CAT and he likes the idea of playing that position.

Comment

Offered per BGI.

edit: dang you GITF
                    People often ask me, 'Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any?' I would say that my biggest flaw, my achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic.

Comment

I personally think hed fit better at de rather than olb
                      God Country Notre Dame
                      http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...andeverett.jpg

Comment

yea, but doesnt Notre Dame kind of blend the two positions together... I think that would give him more freedom if he was an OLB, but sometimes lined up in a 3 point stance.

Comment

USC offered and that just might do it on this one.

Comment

Georgia offered

Comment

Looking at setting up officials to USC, Oklahoma, and Georgia. Auburn is coming on strong.

Comment

247 reporting the possibility he committed to USC.....

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                  Told you.

Comment

Told you.
                                    Are you taunting yourself???

Comment

Yes, yes I am.

Comment

Yup, committed to USC.

Comment

Decommitted from USC

@k_fitts93:
                                          I've officially withdrawn my commitment to USC. Im just letting Jesus lead me and I will follow his path for me!
                                          This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

I approve of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                              Decommitted from USC

@k_fitts93:
                                              Well all I have to say about that is, :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                                                Decommitted from USC

@k_fitts93:
                                                Are we a possibility on this one? After last nights game, d-line depth is a must for every recruiting cycle

Comment

Jesus please lead him to south bend amen!!!
                                                  Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

I think I remember he liked UCLA???

Comment

Never really remember us being in it with him. Agree any DL we can get here is good though. Gotta have that depth!

Comment

I would take Fitts over Prevot and Hollins.

Comment

Is he an EE? That could really, really screw Kiffy's numbers over.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                            I would take Fitts over Prevot and Hollins.
                                                            If he commits to UCLA, we get Hollins.

That's just my opinion though.

Comment

I will root for anyone that decommits from USC!
                                                              GO IRISH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                                                If he commits to UCLA, we get Hollins.

That's just my opinion though.
                                                                Yeah I agree with you. So it would be a win/win situation. Linemen just got much more valuable to me after last nights game

Comment

Yes, he was an EE. And he had already filled out some paperwork for them.

Comment

He was suppose to be an EE so yes it does impact them.... unless they told him to skat to let someone else EE.

Comment

Prior to his decommittment..

Kylie Fitts ‏@K_Fitts93
                                                                      My heart just exploded into a thousand pieces

Kylie Fitts ‏@K_Fitts93
                                                                      I need you now more than ever God!!

Tanner Shreve ‏@BeCrispy1
                                                                      I lost a lot of my respect for USC for playing my boy @K_Fitts93 . That's gonna be a big regret for that school.

Comment

I bet you see him at Washington or UCLA.

From what's out there on the twitterverse, sounds like USC screwed him over. This makes at least 4 commits in this class and 4 last year that they intentionally screwed over or pulled a scholly from... or otherwise phrased, about 25&#37; of their commits they eventually screw over.

Comment

Gerard Martinez ‏@gmartlive
                                                                          Fitts would not go into detail, stating, "It's better for me and #USC that I do not right now." He did say he could end up back with #USC.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                            I bet you see him at Washington or UCLA. This is a big blow (I think) with the scholarship math as he was an EE they were counting on. I really doubt they can get another EE at this point.
                                                                            In that case, Deon Hollins...come on down!

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                                              In that case, Deon Hollins...come on down!
                                                                              this times 10000

Comment

• #40
                                                                                I bet you see him at Washington or UCLA.
                                                                                Yeah, I know he visited Washington, and has UCLA interest.

Prior to his decommittment..

Kylie Fitts ‏@K_Fitts93
                                                                                My heart just exploded into a thousand pieces

Kylie Fitts ‏@K_Fitts93
                                                                                I need you now more than ever God!!

Tanner Shreve ‏@BeCrispy1
                                                                                I lost a lot of my respect for USC for playing my boy @K_Fitts93 . That's gonna be a big regret for that school.
                                                                                Wow. How are they just ditching top 100 players like they don't matter. Bet this is a good story.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Do people think we'll try to get involved here? He looks to me like more of a 4-3 end ... not really big enough to be a 3-4 end or good enough in space to be a 3-4 OLB. But I could be wrong; don't know anything about him besides what I saw in a one-minute highlight tape.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Emcee77 View Post
                                                                                    Do people think we'll try to get involved here? He looks to me like more of a 4-3 end ... not really big enough to be a 3-4 end or good enough in space to be a 3-4 OLB. But I could be wrong; don't know anything about him besides what I saw in a one-minute highlight tape.
                                                                                    6'4" rated as a SDE on many sights with positive traits being run defense and strength... remember, KLM was 6'5" 225 coming out of HS and then packed on the pounds.

No idea if we will get involved... I'd put my money on Washington or UCLA personally. He did take an OV to Washington in November and they have Tosh.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      6'4" rated as a SDE on many sights with positive traits being run defense and strength... remember, KLM was 6'5" 225 coming out of HS and then packed on the pounds.
                                                                                      That's fair enough. In the short tape I watched I was impressed with his strength. He was consistently pushing linemen into the backfield and keeping them at arm's length so he was free to chase the ball-carrier. Very strong-looking dude. If the staff thought he could pack on weight a la KLM, I'd be very excited to get him.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Per 24/7:

It started off with a Tweet about his heart exploding and followed by a Tweet saying he had decommitted from USC. A huge surproise for all who have followed his recruitment.

"There was a development yesterday at 3:30 p.m.that totally surprised me and I called the USC coaches today to inform them that I'm decommitting and opening up my recruitment," said Fitts who was a rock-solid-USC commit. "When I told them I was decommitting, I just broke down. It is the hardest decision I've ever had to make. So, I'm going to take a step back, reevaluate things and open up my recruitment. I will take official visits, I just don't know where, yet. I'll meet with my family, my head coach and figure out the best plan for me.

"I also want to make it very clear that I am still very seriously considering USC. Before learning what I did yesterday, I was rock solid for USC."

It turns out, this decommitment is more than likely similar to WR Eldridge Massington and Fitts hinted that's the case. With the commitment of Leon McQuay III, the Trojans will be over the limit of 75 scholarship players if Fitts enrolled early.

"I'm not exactly sure what happened with Eldridge and I don't want to go into details, but it has something to with that (being asked to enroll in June instead of this week)," said Fitts. "I told USC that they are still one of my top choices, but I will now look at other schools."

We will provide more information on which schools Fitts will visit after he meets with his family and coaches at Redlands East Valley.
                                                                                        DE Kylie Fitts has decommitted and opened up his recruitment
                                                                                        This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Leon McQuay Jr. @Quaydiddy2206 1m
                                                                                          I will not let my son take the blame for fitts situation. My son worked as hard if not harder to enroll early .This is the part of sanctions

Leon McQuay Jr. @Quaydiddy2206 41s
                                                                                          parties involved must understand.Thus why we waited and again who knew L3 would pick Usc I certainly didn'tWe as parents have to be involved

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Good Lord. Sad if people are mad at McQuay over this. It's certainly not his fault. It's USC's fault, beginning with whoever is responsible for the Reggie Bush fiasco and the sanctions.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Nope, not McQuay's fault. It's Kiffin's fault.
                                                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                                                Nope, not McQuay's fault. It's Kiffin's fault.
                                                                                                YUP. It's amazing how all of these parents/kids can't see the forest for the trees. LANE KIFFIN is the one lying to all of you and playing fuzzy with numbers and pushing kids out as it serves him.

He's a liar and a scumbag and can't be trusted.... oh, and he can't coach.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  He's retweeting stuff from fans trying to get him to come to their school. Lots of SC fans. Some UCLA, one Arkansas. And one ND fan:

NAB ‏@3nab3
                                                                                                  @K_Fitts93 that's lane kiffin for you. Look at his history. Notre Dame would be a great fit for you. Take a look!
                                                                                                  Retweeted by Kylie Fitts

I don't follow SC recruiting more than casually, but I get the feeling that this would be like if we told Elmer not to EE. Fitts is a huge SC fan who apparently never wanted anything in his life so bad as to play for SC, he worked his *** off so he could start there early, and now they are telling him to just hang out for 6 months because they aren't ready for him. Ouch.

I wonder if they decided to bump him because they thought he was the LEAST likely to decommit, just because of his SC fanhood and California roots. Don't they need him bad? They have DL issues, do they not?

Anyway the plan backfired ... apparently he was so hurt that his fav school would do this that he decommitted.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Emcee77; 01-08-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Terrible for Fitts he was screwed over by the one and only Lane Kiffin. I agree it is not LQIII's fault at all. Some for anyone blaming hims just stop. This is on the coaching staff.
                                                                                                    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X